Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

A Bed for your Vampires - Sims 2 Conversion

by Esmeralda Posted 26th Mar 2010 at 5:56 PM - Updated 20th Dec 2015 at 11:25 AM by Esmeralda : Just some changes to text

70 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 53 Feedback Posts, 16 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 26th Mar 2010 at 6:12 PM
Am I the first to thank you for your awesome job? Great! You have done a fantastic job for my vampires. Thank you very much.
Wiki Wizard
#3 Old 26th Mar 2010 at 6:33 PM
Glad you got the joint issue fixed and it's all working, brilliant conversion, thanks

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 26th Mar 2010 at 7:11 PM
Thank you! This will be good for those open coffin funerals!
Forum Resident
#5 Old 26th Mar 2010 at 7:24 PM
You are...awesome!

Life is moving too fast, I don't have the energy to keep up.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 26th Mar 2010 at 7:25 PM
You rock! Thank you.
Theorist
#7 Old 26th Mar 2010 at 7:50 PM
Wow! I want this! Thanks
Test Subject
#8 Old 26th Mar 2010 at 8:24 PM
This is wonderful! I have to agree with you on not looking from above .. the foot distortion really is icky .. I get grossed out easily, even in games .. LOL .. but I think the coffin is wonderful and I really appreciate the share
Zombie Socks
#9 Old 26th Mar 2010 at 9:06 PM
This is so unbelievably awesome! I can't wait to use it in an AMV or in screenshots. Excellent!

Nintendork Island | Please call me WWW!| Despite what avatar says, loves all of mts <3
Scholar
#10 Old 26th Mar 2010 at 9:38 PM
Yay, wonderful stuff Esmeralda :D; that's so awesome - perfect for my vampy Sims, or even a few ghosties... great work!

...Titanium white...
Test Subject
#11 Old 26th Mar 2010 at 10:19 PM
OMG thank you so much for this!! My vamps will love it ^^
Test Subject
#12 Old 27th Mar 2010 at 1:39 AM
Thanks, I've been looking for something like this.
Test Subject
#13 Old 27th Mar 2010 at 1:55 AM
Although the animations to go with this would be awesome, this is still great! Now, if only Maxis would release something with actual vampire Sims in it...lol. Thanks!
Test Subject
#14 Old 27th Mar 2010 at 3:46 AM
Distortion...blah... who cares...lol. They look great anyways, I have always wanted to see how the sleep with out their blankets on anyways. So their a little broken when they sleep, their vampires who sleep in tight, confining places that may happen...

[/B]
Quote:
Friends help you move, best friends help you move bodies.
Test Subject
#15 Old 27th Mar 2010 at 7:12 AM
thanks. i've been waiting for these for my vamps.
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 27th Mar 2010 at 10:47 AM
Excellent job !
Test Subject
#17 Old 27th Mar 2010 at 4:27 PM
thankyou! Thankyou! Thankyou! I've been looking everywhere for a coffin!
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 27th Mar 2010 at 5:56 PM
Wow~! Excellent job! I always love your custom contents :D
Instructor
#19 Old 27th Mar 2010 at 10:28 PM
Fantastic - I missed these lol
Test Subject
#20 Old 9th Apr 2010 at 11:32 AM
Very Sweet. I'm going to use this for a "The Wallflower" house XD
Test Subject
#21 Old 17th Apr 2010 at 3:21 PM
I have a little request. Can you converse this neighborhood object: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=317952 to the sims 3? It's the Queen Elizabeth 2 cruise ship. I would love it if you can do that. Do you think you can also make one sailing QE2 and one docked QE2? I really want a cruiseship in my neighborhood but I can't find it and I also cant find a program to converse it
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#22 Old 17th Apr 2010 at 3:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by disneyfan 2000
I have a little request. Can you converse this neighborhood object: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=317952 to the sims 3? It's the Queen Elizabeth 2 cruise ship. I would love it if you can do that. Do you think you can also make one sailing QE2 and one docked QE2? I really want a cruiseship in my neighborhood but I can't find it and I also cant find a program to converse it

Sorry, I don't take requests (and that's not a 'little' request, it's a very difficult and time-consuming one which I'm not sure I would even be able to figure out how to do!). Have you asked the creator of that object if they are going to convert it? That would be your best bet.
Test Subject
#23 Old 11th May 2010 at 11:43 PM
This would be great use as a coffin for staging funerals. Just use a no zzzz mod and then have a sim sleep in this. Awesome, thanks!
Instructor
#24 Old 23rd Jun 2010 at 6:57 PM
In WA there is sarcophagus. Why not clone one and use this coffin there? =)

Unauthorized incoming post!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#25 Old 23rd Jun 2010 at 7:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by morten8035
In WA there is sarcophagus. Why not clone one and use this coffin there? =)

I won't be doing that, but feel free to have a go at doing it yourself! This item is compatible with Base Game only, so people don't have to have WA or any other expansion pack. I try to make my cc base-game compatible wherever possible so that as many people as possible can use it.
Page 1 of 3