Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Multi PT Set with Prettiful Skins

by luminary Posted 28th Mar 2010 at 11:22 PM

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 29th Mar 2010 at 8:46 AM
Thank you for these!! They are now in my game =) Alien abductions here I come!!!
Test Subject
#3 Old 30th Mar 2010 at 1:53 AM
I tested this without the special skins, because I have a default replacement alien skin, and the baby had whatever skin the parent had. So you definitely need those skins or your star babies won't look like alien. ^_^
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 1st Apr 2010 at 9:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by R i b b o n
I tested this without the special skins, because I have a default replacement alien skin, and the baby had whatever skin the parent had. So you definitely need those skins or your star babies won't look like alien. ^_^

Thanks for testing!
Test Subject
#5 Old 23rd Apr 2010 at 9:19 PM
Delta PT doesnt have the "heat" skintone as described. I looked at her picture in a family tree and she has the #1 default maxis skintone...
Field Researcher
#6 Old 6th Jun 2010 at 8:27 AM
Hello! Can someone help me? I posted this at Fwiffo's post, but it hasn't been visited in almost a year and Fwiffo himself hasn't been on in who know's how long!

I am having "issues" with my multi-PT mod. I have now tested for over a week, had 4 different guys abducted, but no pregnancies!!! I also get the jump-bug with the telescopes Fwiffo included in his DL's! Most all this is explained in the following post I posted at Fwiffo's:

{Thank you sooo much for this tutorial!!! I just finished my 1st multi-PT and downloaded your telescope, now on to see how well it works!!!
Thanks again!

UPDATE:

Well, I've created my own unique multi-PT's(4 different ones) and I've followed Fwiffo's tutorial to the 'T'. I've checked and double (and triple!) checked to make sure I did everything right. I have had 3 (now 4 - Ajay Loner has been abducted tonite with no results!) different abductions: PT#9 Smith, his son Johnny (I have inteen), and the blond Curious brother, and not a single pregnancy!!!! I realize it might not work on the 1st 2 - one being an elder and the other a teen, but I've been trying since those 1st 3 abductions (AND they were instant-right away, too!!!) and haven't been abducted again since!!! I've tried to use the included telescopes, but keep getting the jump bug! :/

I've tried both male and female (I have the hack for females to get random preg. by Squinge), and I'm not having any success! Does anyone have any suggestions?!?

I've tried to follow along in his earlier post about the true/false/error in the BHAV discusion he had with Oddysey. And I've noticed that every single return on the telescopes has an error! Any idea how to fix this so that my scopes will work?

I have all EP/SP's, but I'm currently only using: Double Deluxe, Pets, Seasons & BV. Like I said, I have Inteenimator and a few hacks/mods by Squinge. I've ran the hack conflictor thing and other than minor issues w/in inteen, there aren't any issues with the multi PT or telescopes that I can see. ???

Any and all help would be greatly appreciated!}

Whatever you do, do it ALL for the glory of God. 1 Corinthians 10:31
My mission: To fill the gaps!
Join me on my new Discord channel!
Snag my creations from my LiveJournal!
Test Subject
#7 Old 1st Jul 2010 at 11:03 AM
to jbeach34:
I think this is a game issue you should ask in a forum which helps you in those questions. (or google it..maybe you'll find others with that problem)

and to luminary: Thank you for this, this templates look pretty awesome and unique!

Without you todays feelings would just be the empty cover of the feelings from then

"Sans toi, les émotions d'aujourd'hui ne seraient que la peau morte des émotions d'autrefois."

my...downloads
my...journal
my...flickr
Field Researcher
#8 Old 10th Jul 2010 at 11:09 AM
Thanks for replying Norrasims! I have since found and fixed my issue, and now Strangetown is indeed "strange"! For whatever reason, everytime I gave my PT's distingtive names in SavedSims folder they would be erased! and not show up in Bodyshop or CAS. So I just let the game give them their strange alpha-numeric name and let live!
Strangetown has had a major population explosion in the past month or so!!! And I am seriously thinking about uploading my PT's, now that it is working!!! :D
Thanks again!

Whatever you do, do it ALL for the glory of God. 1 Corinthians 10:31
My mission: To fill the gaps!
Join me on my new Discord channel!
Snag my creations from my LiveJournal!
Test Subject
#9 Old 17th Aug 2010 at 12:55 AM
Ooh, theese are so pretty... But I need my aliens to have the alien eyes for my legacy! I wonder if I can just download this and not put the eyes in my downloads folder...
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 30th Oct 2010 at 1:35 AM Last edited by SimCeleste : 30th Oct 2010 at 1:50 AM. Reason: asking a question
Thank you for this set! I loved it! I like those big black alien eyes and rather use them but the default eyes are so pretty. Thank you again!

edit: I have a question. I use beautiful HystericalParoxysm Wormwood skintone as alien default. It will be ok with your replacement? Or I have to choose between them?
Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 2nd Dec 2010 at 5:48 PM
Thanks for this creation! I do have a question. Let's say I start with the Emerald template and then I switch to Heat. As long as I leave the skintones in, will any existing Emerald offspring remain with that skintone or will they change to Heat after the switch?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#12 Old 4th Mar 2012 at 10:41 PM
These look so pretty! I usually only use Maxis-match skintones, but these just look delightful, and so do the faces! Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 29th Oct 2017 at 9:40 PM
I love the metallic tones, Thank you.
Test Subject
#14 Old 17th May 2020 at 12:15 PM
I used this without the custom skins and the children have normal human skintones, the father is half human half alien with alien skintone.