Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

HP: The Trio

by Wicked_poppies Posted 1st Jun 2010 at 4:34 AM - Updated 15th Mar 2011 at 1:39 AM by Wicked_poppies

73 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 47 Feedback Posts, 25 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Inventor
#2 Old 1st Jun 2010 at 4:53 AM
I love Harry Potter and these sims!
Will you make Luna and Xenophilius Lovegood? They are two of my favorites.
Great work!
Test Subject
#3 Old 1st Jun 2010 at 6:11 AM
WOW! :lovestruc They look amazing, thanks for sharing them! I love the fact that you decided to make the characters as described in the books, not the actors that play those roles in the films. Really good idea! I can't wait to see other HP characters from you
PS: Hermione is sooooo hot
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 1st Jun 2010 at 6:46 AM
I LOVE them, and I'm not a totally huge fan of the HP books. I got to book 4 and was kinda done... Don't get me wrong they are great stories; just for me, after 4 books of anything, I'm done.

I love it when people make the characters based on the books and not the actors that played them. I got tons of crap for all my Twilight characters and decided to yank them. The only one that people liked was my Edward. (I uploaded on another forum)

This makes me want to go back and re-upload! Great job!
Bowties are cool.
retired moderator
#5 Old 1st Jun 2010 at 10:38 AM
they look wonderful, Wicked! Amazing job!! i love that you made characters, not the actors, it's a great change.

P.S. I would sit at lunch with you I was one of those kids too, was very hard for me to make friends back then. Didn't have Harry Potter books at that time yet either P.P.S. i'd listen Stephen Fry read a calculus book
Field Researcher
#6 Old 1st Jun 2010 at 1:01 PM
Hey, I'm 48 years old and I'm STILL nuts over Harry Potter. Nobody dares mention Harry Potter around me because my wife says "Now you've done it." You did a great job with these sims.

Be the type of Christian that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, the devil says: "Oh no! They're up!"

"You call me a Jesus Freak like it's a bad thing!"

"For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind." - (2 Timothy 1:7 KJV)
Instructor
Original Poster
#7 Old 1st Jun 2010 at 1:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Nekonyami
I love Harry Potter and these sims!
Will you make Luna and Xenophilius Lovegood? They are two of my favorites.
Great work!

I actualy have already made Luna Lovegood, Cho Chang, and Neville Longbottom, but I forgot to put them on the list. I will make Xenophilius for you though, because I havent already.

Thanks EVERYONE for leaving me such nice comments!!!!!!!!! I love hearing from you guys! Thank you misty, It would have been awsome to have a friend like you in HS.

I don't take requests. :-)

"You with this lovely baby blue/green huge eyes and this evil touch...couldn't be more adorable" - My Vera
Scholar
#8 Old 1st Jun 2010 at 1:26 PM
these are beautiful! I really like Harry and Hermione! great work!

The end of magical Pegasaus's era through the world of sims
Field Researcher
#9 Old 1st Jun 2010 at 2:21 PM
Like everyone here I love these, I prefer when people make characters and buildings based on the original books rather than the films, the films miss certain details. Keep up the excellent work.

hugs

Be true to yourself, only your opinion of yourself truly counts.

Darkie
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 1st Jun 2010 at 4:16 PM
They are LOVELY. Thank you for uploading them~
I really admire your dedication to the HP series. Just look at that list of all those sim-characters you've already made @.@
I've no request as Sirius Black is already in there =D
Thank you again for the very wish to share your sims with us!

PS: I was a loner at school too. I also do quite a bit of reading. Your grammar is pretty much impeccable~ o.o
Field Researcher
#11 Old 1st Jun 2010 at 4:24 PM
Wow, I love these sims! It's nice to see sims based off of the book characters. I can't wait to see the others you have made!

"When it melts, what does snow become?"
"It becomes...spring!" -Fruits Basket
Test Subject
#12 Old 1st Jun 2010 at 6:53 PM
Hey this is feedback incase u didnt know but when i tryed adding the charactors onto my game it said that i need an expansion pack that isnt installed in my pc even though your descriction says it is for the base game and i have all the expansion packs so i dont see how i dont have an expansion pack to support it???
but on the plus side i love your designs of harry ron and hermione they are excellent
Instructor
Original Poster
#13 Old 1st Jun 2010 at 7:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by emma167
Hey this is feedback incase u didnt know but when i tryed adding the charactors onto my game it said that i need an expansion pack that isnt installed in my pc even though your descriction says it is for the base game and i have all the expansion packs so i dont see how i dont have an expansion pack to support it???
but on the plus side i love your designs of harry ron and hermione they are excellent

If you click the tab that says "Instal Instructions", you'll find everything you'll ever need to know.

"You with this lovely baby blue/green huge eyes and this evil touch...couldn't be more adorable" - My Vera
Forum Resident
#14 Old 1st Jun 2010 at 7:19 PM
Wow. Harry, the likeness to Daniel is perfect. Good job! O.O

Life is moving too fast, I don't have the energy to keep up.
Wiki Wizard
#15 Old 1st Jun 2010 at 8:52 PM
Woo yay they're up at last, they're really incredible! I love Hermione the most, fantastic job on all of them though, i can't wait for the next set!

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Top Secret Researcher
#16 Old 1st Jun 2010 at 9:05 PM
I both LOVE and HATE you for these.

Like you, I found reading Harry Potter to be quite magical and transformational. I missed the whole HP craze when it came out and one day my nephew asked me if we could get the movies. The movies lead to me reading the books to him (a tradition in our house) and I was hooked from page one.

I created the HP lots after that (mainly for my nephew)...but find that it is a project that I must revisit.

So...I hate you because your creation bought that desire to redo the Harry Potter lots in a more adult-like atmosphere to the surface. Perhaps by the time you finish uploading your collection of characters, I will be finished with my main 2 projects and ready to revisit my HP lots.

I love you because these characterizations are brilliant (as Ron would say). I feel as though I know who they are...AND... forget about the movies...as far as I'm concerned Harry, Ron and Hermione have just stepped out of the books and are eager to be a part of the Sim World at large.

Thanks for sharing!

Creativity is giving the soul permission to leap beyond the boundaries of the ordinary!
~*~Stephanie~*~
Test Subject
#17 Old 2nd Jun 2010 at 4:25 AM
Your sims are amazing and I must say they are some of the best HP sims on here. I love them and I'm adding them to my game... as soon as I'm done commenting. lol

The world of Harry Potter has been my best friend since I was 13 years old, Goblet of Fire was already out when I was finally roped it. I was out of the loop till I saw some classmates reading GOF and I asked them about it. The first movie just came out and while I was in a video store one day I bought it. I watched it and I was hooked, though from that I ran out and got the books that were available and I've been a HP fanatic since. From that day on, when ever a Harry Potter movie came out, my friends who sparked my curiosity have always gone to see the movies together when they came out. Even now, we live in two different cities and live different lives we always find a way to meet up and go watch them together. I can't wait to get my daughter into Harry Potter, my daughter is till a little young to appreciate it right now but I'm still reading them to her... I'll just have to read them to her again when she's older (Currently 8 months old).

When I Grow up I Wanna be a ROCKSTAR!
Test Subject
#18 Old 2nd Jun 2010 at 10:31 AM
Amazing work! Even though they are meant to look like the actors, I think your Harry looks a little like Daniel Radcliffe. But that's not a bad thing, is it? :-D

Anyway, there was no Cho Chang on the list. I don't know if you take requests (well, your signature says you don't), but I'd be happy to see Cho as a sim :-)
Field Researcher
#19 Old 2nd Jun 2010 at 10:44 AM
Harry Potter came out when I was in my early 20s, so I didn't get to grow up with the series like many people. I actually didn't even read them until I turned 30 and I have to say the books are amazing for adults or teenagers. I love that kind of fantasy and HP is definitely a world I'd like to visit for real if it were possible.

Great work on your Sims. I always wanted to play a HP hood, but I'm rubbish at making Sims. So, I hope you upload all your characters. I would be delighted to give them a home!

Visit these sites for more Medieval downloads: Sunni Designs, Plumb Bob Keep, and The Medieval Smithy.
Test Subject
#20 Old 2nd Jun 2010 at 3:19 PM Last edited by marpet : 2nd Jun 2010 at 3:20 PM. Reason: spelling
They're wonderful! :lovestruc Much more like the characters than the actors in the films! Can't wait to see (and download) the rest! Thanks for posting! :D
Field Researcher
#21 Old 4th Jun 2010 at 4:13 AM
Brilliant...Just like you!
Very clever choice once more Dear...I love everything you do!

Luv you

You know the way it twists and turns,changing colour,spining yarns
You know the way it leaves you dry, It cuts you up, it takes you high
You know the way it throws about,It takes you in and spits you out
Instructor
Original Poster
#22 Old 4th Jun 2010 at 7:14 PM
Thanks guys!!!!!!!! I appriciate your support and feedback more than you could possibly know.

Vera, I love you too!

Test Subject
#23 Old 7th Jun 2010 at 3:39 PM
Amazing! I was tired everyone who thinks about HP characters thinks about the actors. The Hermione that you made really resemble to the hermione that i imagined when i red the books. So.. if you said you accept request.. i'm going to request you Oliver Wood, he's one of my favourite! thank you!
Test Subject
#24 Old 8th Jun 2010 at 7:49 PM
Great!!! They are amazing!!! I have to admit that Harry looks like Daniel Radcliffe a little...(but that's a good thing for me) Please upload Draco and I have to agree with "Tjohtaja", I would like to see Cho too!!! =)
Test Subject
#25 Old 10th Jun 2010 at 3:03 AM
These look Gorgeous, but when I try to unpack them I get a message saying I need another expansion pack. I have all the expansions, but not the Stuff Packs. Are these compatible with all the expansions or is there something else going wrong?
Page 1 of 3