Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Spooky Mansion

by candlelight82 Posted 21st Jun 2010 at 4:11 PM - Updated 17th Jan 2011 at 6:36 PM by candlelight82

32 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 27 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Inventor
#2 Old 21st Jun 2010 at 4:44 PM
As always this lot is amazing and sooo detailed! I just love the fog thing! Thanks
Typical
#3 Old 21st Jun 2010 at 5:13 PM
Haha, I always pee myself a little and let out a 'Squeee' when I see another lot by you! Great work - as always. :D
Mad Poster
#4 Old 21st Jun 2010 at 5:19 PM
Wow, this is fantastic - love it! Excellent work as always!
Wiki Wizard
#5 Old 21st Jun 2010 at 5:25 PM
You make such awesome lots! Another beauty, so detailed!

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Scholar
#6 Old 21st Jun 2010 at 5:30 PM
I will be honest: this is one of the most beautiful and creative homes that I have ever seen that are made with sims 3. Amazing work, really amazing

The end of magical Pegasaus's era through the world of sims
Veteran Finn
retired moderator
#7 Old 21st Jun 2010 at 5:41 PM
You have amazing talent! This is so beautiful and spooky at the same time
Test Subject
#8 Old 21st Jun 2010 at 6:01 PM
Spooky, yet also pretty....
Field Researcher
#9 Old 21st Jun 2010 at 6:15 PM
This is stunning! The details are exquisite - making the house come to life with atmosphere.
Test Subject
#10 Old 21st Jun 2010 at 6:23 PM
This reminds me of the Addams family house xD
Scholar
Original Poster
#11 Old 21st Jun 2010 at 6:25 PM
Wow
thanks for all these great comments

@Shamanfa
- correct
Forum Resident
#12 Old 21st Jun 2010 at 7:06 PM Last edited by Slipslop : 21st Jun 2010 at 7:48 PM.
Looks very nice, you always bring the most detailed lots. Also the photoshop is great, makes me wish we had a better looking skybox in Sims :/

Also, i don't buy any addons, what happens when i try to install this lot?

-> My "Vampire The Masquerade: Bloodlines" Sims: > CLICK <
-> "My Fav music" playlist: >> Listen <<
-> Liquid Drum & Bass at it's best: > Liquicity <
-> Swiss Groove - the world's grooviest webradio! Music which moves your body & soul: > SwissGroove Website <
Scholar
Original Poster
#13 Old 21st Jun 2010 at 7:35 PM
@Slipslop
with the latest patch you should be able to install. But you'll be missing a lot of stuff and effects, e.g. fog.
Test Subject
#14 Old 21st Jun 2010 at 7:43 PM
Amazing! That's a work of art
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 21st Jun 2010 at 8:51 PM
I ..... It's...., OMG thanks !
Instructor
#16 Old 22nd Jun 2010 at 12:16 AM
Candlelight!!! Eerie eerey!!! Superb detailing - the colours and textures are perfect for this haunted mansion, the grand staircases, the tombstone littered, foggy hill and that gorgeous dining room are to die for muhahaha Fantastic and atmospheric, Candlelight
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 22nd Jun 2010 at 3:19 AM
Thanks for this great work, i love all your lots

My other creations in my blog D&M Creations - Demonic: http://dymcreations-demonic.blogspot.com/
Forum Resident
#18 Old 22nd Jun 2010 at 3:24 AM
I couldn't wait to get home from work so I could install this. It's amazing. Dark and creepy and full of things to discover. All that's missing are the vampires, zombies and spiders. Big creepy spiders... fun fun fun! Oh, and I love the dungeon!

My cat taught me how to fetch. I throw the toy, she shows me where it landed, and I fetch it.
Test Subject
#19 Old 22nd Jun 2010 at 5:33 AM
Fantastic job! Few lots create such a eerie feeling as successfully as yours does.

And even though this has nothing to do with the house itself, I LOVE that edited picture you used for the house with the sunset backround. If ONLY the actual game could have such detailed sunsets and massive detailed landscapes like that!!
Instructor
#20 Old 22nd Jun 2010 at 11:15 AM
This is...STUNNING ! Fantastic work ! Ty very much
Test Subject
#21 Old 22nd Jun 2010 at 3:39 PM
WOW!! this looks awesome. But do you think u can make without any store bought items?
Scholar
Original Poster
#22 Old 22nd Jun 2010 at 4:18 PM
@drake1216
- I use what I have because I wanted the house to look exact as is.
- Your game will replace all objects you don't have (advantage of store items). You can tell from the list, they are only small decoration objects. You don't need them.
- Why I prefer store items?
Because it's easier to handle. When I use custom content, I have to delete everything before uploading, otherwise I would have to ask every creator for permission to include the used objects.
For EA objects, I just have to provide a link to the store item. And the object position is saved in the lot-file.
Test Subject
#23 Old 22nd Jun 2010 at 8:26 PM
So can this be used in Machinima with proper respects to you?
Alchemist
#24 Old 23rd Jun 2010 at 9:53 PM
I´m not a fan of grungy,old or spooky houses, but this is nice
Mad Poster
#25 Old 27th Jul 2010 at 7:09 AM
OMG. this is absolutely amazing ! I am speechless you just rock my socks ! LOL !
Page 1 of 2