Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Mighty Gym

by BGatot Posted 30th Jul 2010 at 8:31 PM - Updated 31st Jul 2010 at 4:15 PM by BGatot

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Scholar
#2 Old 30th Jul 2010 at 9:01 PM
The Mighty Gym looks interesting, big and spacious. I'm anxious to use it, thank you for sharing your gym!
Instructor
#3 Old 30th Jul 2010 at 11:36 PM
Impressive - the building's shape and design screams GYM to me! I like that view down through that star into the pool area, very snazzy. Good job!
Inventor
#4 Old 31st Jul 2010 at 12:40 AM
Thank you! Now more people can work out together. :D

You can find my Sims 3 Mods at TFM's Sims Asylum .
Scholar
#5 Old 31st Jul 2010 at 12:55 AM
Looks nice! Good work!

Call me Tyu. (:
Inventor
#6 Old 1st Aug 2010 at 7:35 PM
Now this is a gym! No more of those puny gyms in game! Thanks
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 2nd Aug 2010 at 5:41 PM
Love it, but it's too big for the spot where the old gym is at in SV. But, I'll find a place for it that's suitable, since this is a KEEPER, like the art museum and Merobella Plaza (spa, bookstore, theater, store) I dled from the site that cannot be named, Nu Central Park from here, and your hanging library.

Does it have a chop-socky dojo or room for one?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 30th May 2013 at 1:47 PM
Very opulent! I <3 it!!!!
Test Subject
#9 Old 7th Aug 2013 at 3:17 PM
uhm hi. im just wondering if i can still use the gym cuz i dont have the expansion pack and stuff pack required. all i have is Seasons, LN, Supernatural and Showtime. am i still able to use it? :/