Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

A Pleasantly Roomy Campus

by meriel Posted 2nd Aug 2010 at 7:48 PM - Updated 23rd Jan 2011 at 2:21 PM by meriel : Added required expansion

31 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 17 Feedback Posts, 13 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 2nd Aug 2010 at 8:35 PM
I like it, thanks ^ ^
Test Subject
#3 Old 2nd Aug 2010 at 9:33 PM
Awesome I was tired of Maxis dorms and anything i build looks like crap
Theorist
#4 Old 2nd Aug 2010 at 9:59 PM
Beautiful building!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 2nd Aug 2010 at 10:20 PM
Wow! This is the most modern looking University campus I have ever seen!! Everything looks very nice...and I have never seen a campus which gives them their own private balcony! I love it, thanks so much for making this, now I don't have to spend forever making one myself!
Inventor
#6 Old 3rd Aug 2010 at 12:05 AM
This actually looks like a university nearby where I live ^^ Pretty good, and I love the fact that it's so modern. We're not used to having those classical university buildings over here in Norway, so I can really relate to this building structure
Top Secret Researcher
#7 Old 3rd Aug 2010 at 1:24 AM
Yes, thank you!!! I always wanted more dorms and modern/minimalist is a BIG bonus! Thanksss

ENTJ
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 3rd Aug 2010 at 10:17 AM
Quote: Originally posted by malfoya
This actually looks like a university nearby where I live ^^ Pretty good, and I love the fact that it's so modern. We're not used to having those classical university buildings over here in Norway, so I can really relate to this building structure

Cool. Kinda the same here in Sweden, or at least it was a liiittle bit inspired by one I know here.

Thank you all for the nice comments!
Test Subject
#9 Old 3rd Aug 2010 at 9:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Beagles13
Awesome I was tired of Maxis dorms and anything i build looks like crap

exaaaaaaaactly! xD I was going to say just that!
Test Subject
#10 Old 4th Aug 2010 at 11:26 AM
its gorgeous, but there is 1 problem. when u build dorms that have rooms connected like your bathrooms an balconeys, they dont count as part of your room, but as part of the common area, so occasionaly other sims will walk through your room to get to them, and they will not dissapear when sims claim other rooms. i found this out when building my own.

~blahblahsims2blah~

The interest is always lost in the blah...blah....blah....
Eat, Sleep, SIM!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 6th Aug 2010 at 12:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by blahblahsims2blah
its gorgeous, but there is 1 problem. when u build dorms that have rooms connected like your bathrooms an balconeys, they dont count as part of your room, but as part of the common area, so occasionaly other sims will walk through your room to get to them, and they will not dissapear when sims claim other rooms. i found this out when building my own.

Really? I've never had that problem. :S

Do they walk through your room even if you've locked it?
Test Subject
#12 Old 6th Aug 2010 at 12:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by meriel
Really? I've never had that problem. :S

Do they walk through your room even if you've locked it?

sometimes, although not that often.

~blahblahsims2blah~

The interest is always lost in the blah...blah....blah....
Eat, Sleep, SIM!
Scholar
#13 Old 6th Aug 2010 at 8:34 PM
there's also a common dining room, study room and library (well, sort of, it has a piano in the same room so I don't know how much of a library that really makes it.) {From the description}

It makes it an especially cultured library
Test Subject
#14 Old 6th Aug 2010 at 11:43 PM
I love you O__O
I always hated how the dorms were always so small, I could barely fit anything in them, so I always hated playing the universities... This is epic!!!! o3o

I have no idea what to put here sooo:
lalalalalaladkhefkjhefjkhsfklalalalalalala XD
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#15 Old 4th Jan 2011 at 10:42 AM
AHH!

this is toooo good to be TRUE!
Site Helper
#16 Old 18th Jan 2011 at 2:29 PM Last edited by Mootilda : 19th Jan 2011 at 3:45 AM.
Please note: this lot requires (at least) University, Open for Business, Pets, Free Time, and Apartment Life.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 30th May 2011 at 6:26 PM
This is beautiful, and exactly what I was looking for when I came back to TS2 and was shipping my teens off to college and went, "Darn, I forgot the college dorms were so small..."

Thank-you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 13th Jul 2011 at 4:52 PM
Thank You Very Much! This Is The Best Sims 2 Building I Have Ever Seen In My Life!
Test Subject
#19 Old 23rd Aug 2011 at 4:37 AM
Quote: Originally posted by blahblahsims2blah
sometimes, although not that often.

i'm not really intellegent (dirt is smarter than me) but how about locking the doors your sims have claimed?

GrilledCheeze
Respect the sandwich.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 23rd Aug 2011 at 7:58 AM
awesome i was look for this for ages
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 6th Nov 2011 at 1:37 AM
wow, this is amazing! thanks so much, can't wait to try it out!
Test Subject
#22 Old 29th Nov 2011 at 7:18 AM
I know this is pretty much dead, but incase it isn't: i'm getting some weird blue/black flashing thing on some things such as doors, chairs, mirrors, and trees, any idea why such a thing is happening?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#23 Old 29th Nov 2011 at 2:54 PM
ShawnStone -

Probably missing meshes. This seems to happens sometimes. Not sure why since the meshes should be included.

I'm guesses the mirror flashing blue/black is this one. It's #19 on the download list.

If you want the meshes for the other ones you can either go through the "Custom Content Included" list on this thread on your own, or you can PM me and be a bit more specific of what objects are flashing so I can give you links.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 30th Nov 2011 at 3:29 PM
Thank you for the last post.

It seems the Plantation set didn't agree with me through your packages, oh well.
Oh and with the other stuff, I just did multiple installations, using only the most recent.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 18th May 2014 at 3:57 AM
Lovely work, thank you :D
Page 1 of 2