Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Vampire BAR *UPDATED for Supernatural

by -Shady- Posted 24th Oct 2010 at 2:22 PM - Updated 13th Feb 2013 at 9:48 PM by -Shady- : Updating

51 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 14 Feedback Posts, 36 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Scholar
THANKS POST
#2 Old 24th Oct 2010 at 3:52 PM
Just in time for the next add-on.
Very creative, nice small details, like the cross on the dance floor
Good work!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 24th Oct 2010 at 4:27 PM
thx a bunch!!!! ill be using this in newport when we get late night tuesday!!!
Test Subject
#4 Old 24th Oct 2010 at 4:35 PM
my download link appears to be broken Il have to come back and get it later. Fabulous job tho Im definitely gonna use this in late night
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 24th Oct 2010 at 4:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CharlieSteal
my download link appears to be broken Il have to come back and get it later. Fabulous job tho Im definitely gonna use this in late night

I just replaced the file, because i forgot something. now it should work =)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 24th Oct 2010 at 5:14 PM
This is so deliciously eerie! Love all the dark vampirish colors you used. Thank you for sharing this!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 24th Oct 2010 at 6:20 PM
This looks wonderful, so atmospheric! Thank you for sharing
Rabid Recoloring Renegade
retired moderator
#8 Old 24th Oct 2010 at 8:04 PM
Oh, sweet! I love the font you used for the title! I can't wait to get some vamps in there!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#9 Old 24th Oct 2010 at 8:56 PM
Wow!
That's all I can say.............downloading right now!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 24th Oct 2010 at 10:33 PM
Ooooo all it needs is a gorgeous blond sheriff of area 5 brooding in the corner Thanks Shady!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#11 Old 24th Oct 2010 at 11:56 PM
Going straight in my game, now! LOL, thanks for sharing your creativity with us, I would never get a proper vampire bar together.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 25th Oct 2010 at 2:40 AM
Thanks!!! I've been working on a Fangtasia lot but not sure I'll ever finish it. This will be perfect on my True Blood game. Finally poor Eric will have something to do, lol.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#13 Old 25th Oct 2010 at 7:36 AM
I love the atmosphere you've created in this bar. It's just perfect. Fantastic work, Shady
Theorist
THANKS POST
#14 Old 25th Oct 2010 at 9:59 AM
This looks great! I'm amazed that you pulled this off with no CC. Thanks for sharing.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#15 Old 25th Oct 2010 at 1:08 PM
AMAZING! BEAUTIFUL! Thanks for sharing!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 25th Oct 2010 at 4:59 PM
I like it so match!! My vampire's are really happy with you :D.
Wiki Wizard
THANKS POST
#17 Old 25th Oct 2010 at 6:54 PM
Is there seriously no custom content in this :o I just don't understand how you make such amazing lots without CC, it's incredible, you're so talented! :lovestruc thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 25th Oct 2010 at 9:43 PM
its amazing but you shuld wait for the next expack(late night)It will be relest in about 10h
Test Subject
#19 Old 25th Oct 2010 at 9:46 PM
wait i forgot what is CC? :/
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#20 Old 25th Oct 2010 at 11:06 PM
I love it, I love it, I love it! I can't wait for vampires and now I have a place to put them. I think in my game, I'll call it Fangtasia :DDDD
Inventor
#21 Old 26th Oct 2010 at 5:55 AM
What a great idea for the new add-on ... I like the colours you used for this build, the vampires will love this bar.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#22 Old 27th Oct 2010 at 6:21 AM
Love this Shady! :D
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#23 Old 28th Oct 2010 at 1:53 PM
Omg you should do Fangtasia! You'd knock it dead! (yes, the pun was intended! )
Theorist
THANKS POST
#24 Old 29th Oct 2010 at 8:44 AM
Thanks for the update! I was about to make a post about how there wasn't enough room for the bouncer in the old version but you updated it pretty quick.
Test Subject
#25 Old 29th Oct 2010 at 8:46 AM
I love this lot but I'm having a little trouble getting it to work as a bar in my game.

On first installing it, the diner and the subway work great. Both pop up and give you the usual options, but the actual bar area doesn't do anything, and no bouncer or mixologist would show up. So I added the public room markers to the bar which made the bouncer, mixologist and townies come to it, but it still isn't technically a bar on it's own. Also on a side note the lights aren't tuning on in it for some reason(but that might just be something weird in my game).

Even without it being its own entity, it's a beautiful addition for my game. Thanks for your hard work!
Page 1 of 3