Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Anacondo - 20br, 48ba

by Shoosh Malooka Posted 12th Nov 2010 at 11:06 PM - Updated 13th Nov 2010 at 11:28 PM by Shoosh Malooka : Clarity and Complying With Changes Requested

27 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts, 19 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 12th Nov 2010 at 11:58 PM
That is AMAZING~! I love the color schemes and the more modern look in general :3
Thannk yooouuu!! :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 13th Nov 2010 at 1:10 AM
Well done. Finally someone who thinks big. For some reason, some people call 3 bedrooms in a 30x30 a mansion. You need to get the expansion and make a huge apartment. I am getting claustrophobic.
Forum Resident
#4 Old 13th Nov 2010 at 3:58 AM
It looks amazingly awesome! My poor computer wont be able to run it, but I wish it could!
Space Pony
THANKS POST
#5 Old 13th Nov 2010 at 12:57 PM
This is amazing. Runs awesome in game for me! My favorite apartment is the bright green one. Good work!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 13th Nov 2010 at 3:29 PM Last edited by Mimi52861 : 13th Nov 2010 at 3:31 PM. Reason: Is a Thanks post
Absolutely Awesome! A lot of work went into this & it shows. My pc specs are not quite as good as yours but close enough, so I want to try this lot out. I do have LN, so if it's too much for my system as is, I can experiment with it to see what happens.

Thank you so much for taking the time to make this lot & sharing!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#7 Old 13th Nov 2010 at 5:25 PM
WOW, fantastic, absolutely amazing ! What a great work you made !

Have you seen your creation is featured on the Sims 3 Update ? You can find it here http://www.sims3updates.net/

Congratulations, well done !
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 13th Nov 2010 at 7:02 PM
Whoa! This must've taken a hell lot of time to create! Wonderfully done, bravo!
Scholar
#9 Old 13th Nov 2010 at 10:44 PM
Just a correction: You don't need LN for the hidden room markers, if you have the latest patch, you can use them, even if you have only the base game.
Theorist
Original Poster
#10 Old 13th Nov 2010 at 11:31 PM
By jove your right, jonha! It was as you said, and you get a note of thanks in the lagginess section. I had previously assumed that we needed Late Night for the object.
Test Subject
#11 Old 14th Nov 2010 at 5:21 AM Last edited by Lakart : 14th Nov 2010 at 6:22 AM.
I love it. I'm currently experimenting with the Lot and all the suggested sims. xD

For anyone who might have trouble getting "set up" with a massive amount of sims, ive found the easiest way is to pause the game and set them to teleport in front of doors, unpause so they teleport there, then pause again and set the doors with the sims sitting in front of them so you don't forget who you want going where.

I know it says on the overview that your sims 3 will only show 8 portraits, but mine is currently showing 24, so maybe someone elses will too.

I have one warning/suggestion: A butler will cover this whole lot, but cook mostly/only in the kitchen of the apartment containing the bed you assigned it, so if you do get a butler, unlock the door to the apartment they live in for everyone or youll have a pileup of sims having a stupid attack trying to get in the door at the food.
Theorist
Original Poster
#12 Old 14th Nov 2010 at 7:27 AM
I never thought of the butler! Likely, he will call the entire lot to the meal and an epic traffic jam may ensue inside one of the apartment units. Best to assign the butler to one of the beds in the underground nursery, let him own the door and unlock it for everyone. There there is a kitchen down there, extend the kitchen and eating area wide and add plenty of seats. Sacrifice the bar for more space.

Actually, the sims have their own color schemes: Eshwardutt Eccentric and Claire Wildgirl are purple, so send them to the purple unit, Hector Heinous and Josie Wildgirl wear black, so they go in the black unit, etc.
Test Subject
#13 Old 14th Nov 2010 at 9:20 AM Last edited by Lakart : 14th Nov 2010 at 10:39 AM.
xD I completely ignored the color schemes and just lumped boys with boys and girls with girls. I actually have like 3 or 4 unused apartments because of it xD

Good idea about the Butler though. I saw those beds then completely forgot about them. xD

Sadly even in an open-ish space with 28 sims you still get a decent pileup.

Something else you might not have realized: With so many sims on a lot, when they all become friends they all get at least 2 celebrity stars ._.

Small issue: The mailbox is at an angle that makes it face "into" a hedge, so its impossible to get mail unless you move it.

Holy mother of hell right after I made that "small issue" edit TWO meteors tried to thin the population. Luckily they didn't manage to hit anyone, though all the spectators ended up singed.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#14 Old 2nd Dec 2010 at 12:12 AM
Epic and breathtaking
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 14th Dec 2010 at 7:28 PM
Hey by looking at the screenshots you did a great job! Kudos to you! but before i download i have a few questions....
1.) Does the apartment let you have multiple families
2.) Do you have to have late night because i only have Sims 3 and Ambitions
-------> P.S. Anyone can answer the question if you have the answer
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 30th Dec 2010 at 12:32 AM
LOLLLL it took me likee...... 40 mintos to put on my town! XD
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 25th Mar 2011 at 3:19 AM
wow!! I want to live in a place like that!!! O.O
Test Subject
#18 Old 18th Jul 2011 at 6:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kutiekym
Hey by looking at the screenshots you did a great job! Kudos to you! but before i download i have a few questions....
1.) Does the apartment let you have multiple families
2.) Do you have to have late night because i only have Sims 3 and Ambitions
-------> P.S. Anyone can answer the question if you have the answer

1.) I believe so, you can merge them in Edit Town if necessary. On the first page, it says that Awesomemod or Twallan's Master Controller is necessary for allowing more than eight people to live there.
2.) He didn't have Late Night when he made this.

It's best to read the Overview rather than just looking at the screenshots, though. Your questions are already answered on there. It's a bit late, but oh well.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 5th Sep 2011 at 3:29 PM
Good work, Shoosh! Now if only I can get separate households to live in there. Anyone have any suggestions to make this happen?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 11th Sep 2011 at 11:18 AM
How do i make it an apartment? (SOOOOOO CONFUSING)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 28th Oct 2011 at 5:17 PM
How can I have multiple families of sims living in this apartment? I always have trouble with having families live in apartments, please help. Thanks in advance.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#22 Old 17th Mar 2012 at 1:24 PM
ahhhhhh.....is so big
Test Subject
#23 Old 3rd Apr 2012 at 8:32 PM
I seem to be having a problem where the Sims will try going up the stairs and walk right back down like something is blocking the way. Any ideas?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#24 Old 24th Dec 2012 at 12:00 AM
This looks great! it's processing to put it in the town rite now!! (it has been processing for the past like, 5 minutes)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 21st Apr 2013 at 7:14 AM
Cool! Can I live there with other households?
Page 1 of 2