Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

SunsetValley Fishbowl Exclusive Lounge (No CC)

by wormwoodz Posted 22nd Nov 2010 at 2:55 PM

23 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 19 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 22nd Nov 2010 at 3:52 PM
Unusual and therefore interesting.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 22nd Nov 2010 at 6:37 PM
Look lovely.. thankyou for such a nice lounge.. my simmies thank you too!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 22nd Nov 2010 at 8:16 PM
It REALLY needs Fast Lane Stuff to work properly?
I don't have the stuff pack and want to download this =(
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 23rd Nov 2010 at 2:38 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Nandonalt
It REALLY needs Fast Lane Stuff to work properly?
I don't have the stuff pack and want to download this =(

I'm, not 100% sure, I think I did not use any FL stuff in this upload (no rockabilly music, or wtvr). However, I had it installed when I created the lot. You can test if it works, but I recomend you backup your save first just to be sure.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 23rd Nov 2010 at 6:39 AM
This is wonderful! Thanks!!! :-)
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#7 Old 23rd Nov 2010 at 9:00 AM
Amazing creation ! Thanks for sharing
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 23rd Nov 2010 at 12:17 PM
Thanks! It beautiful bar!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 23rd Nov 2010 at 7:50 PM
This Lots are needed, thank you.
When i continue on Sunset, i install this guy!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 24th Nov 2010 at 10:46 PM
Great lot, how have you managed to put it in a place where there is no current lot though? or am I asking a silly question?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#11 Old 25th Nov 2010 at 1:15 AM
Quote: Originally posted by saladoor
Great lot, how have you managed to put it in a place where there is no current lot though? or am I asking a silly question?

I placed the lot with the edit world tool. It was introduced in a patch some time ago.

For more details you can check a tutorial, but in short: go into edit neighbourhood mode, then click on a button on the bottom bar of neighbourhood view that has sort of a square symbol. This allows you to edit or move features of your neighbourhood, such as lots, trees and decorations. You can even remove existing lots and replace them with other lots with different dimensions. Try it out
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 26th Nov 2010 at 8:24 PM
EEEE Thanks so much. I was just wanting to leave the city to go back to Sunset Valley but did not like that I could not go to at least one club. Went online searching for one and this is just perfect.
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 29th Nov 2010 at 11:14 PM
I love this lot!! The placement you recommend fits perfectly. I did not have the store umbrella and so I uploaded a pic of what my game spawned instead. LOL!! Yes, I'm sure these will keep the sun from burning my sims.
Screenshots

*Newness coming.....*
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 2nd Dec 2010 at 6:56 PM
I love this I was just wondering, how do you set a door so that it requires a certain celebrity level to enter? I've tried to set doors like that, but I have noooo idea :L
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 2nd Dec 2010 at 7:06 PM
Nevermind, I've got it. I was just being an idiot xD
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 29th Dec 2010 at 12:22 AM
Awesome! thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 21st Jan 2011 at 5:05 AM
Fabulous job! I love the colors and it was totally easy to plunk down where you showed. Thanks for including that info.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 1st Apr 2011 at 2:34 AM
Omgosh this is exactly what I need!!! Wooohooo! Thank you! Wonderful
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 30th Jun 2011 at 7:51 AM
Thank you SO much, a perfect addition to Sunset Valley, and I am so sick of making bars for that town I came here to look for one. It is in a great spot (on the beach, as suggested) and very nicely done. I love the no cc, I had to replace my umbrellas (like piperk1980) but other than that, perfect!!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#20 Old 18th Jul 2011 at 2:20 PM
Just put this in and it is perfect. I love it, thanks
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#21 Old 4th Nov 2011 at 8:59 PM
This exactly what I needed. Thanks a lot!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 4th Oct 2012 at 12:23 PM
wow, great lot. Absolutely no changes needed, I love it as it is. Many thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 23rd Oct 2013 at 5:48 AM
This is a fantastic lounge and looks perfect in its spot on the beach in Sunset Valley. Thanks so much for sharing it.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#24 Old 2nd Apr 2016 at 9:05 PM
Perfect! I hate building nightclubs in the old maps, but finding reasonable sized clubs to download is a challenge. Also, I have a few clebs who will love you for the peace and quiet time.