Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sunnyside Villa

by Korgan Posted 15th Dec 2010 at 3:11 PM - Updated 17th Dec 2010 at 2:05 AM by Korgan : clarification and additional information

29 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts, 20 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Instructor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 15th Dec 2010 at 4:07 PM
This is an awesome beach house. Thanks so much for sharing!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 15th Dec 2010 at 6:26 PM
Beautiful house! Thanks so much for sharing it! I can't wait to try it in-game!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 15th Dec 2010 at 6:50 PM
Looks awesome, but I can't find a lot big enough to place it in game??
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#5 Old 15th Dec 2010 at 7:36 PM
bs624: He/she said you have to place it on sunnyside strand, you only need to change the lot to a liveable one. It's in Sunset Valley by the way.

PS. I really liek this house, it's cute :D
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 16th Dec 2010 at 2:56 AM
Thanks, P.S. Love the house!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 16th Dec 2010 at 3:06 AM
Looks awesome, but I would be worried of high tide :P
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#8 Old 16th Dec 2010 at 3:19 AM
Love this house and the fact that there's no cc really makes me want it
Test Subject
#9 Old 16th Dec 2010 at 5:37 AM
I love the house but even after changing Sunnyside Strand to a residential lot I wasn't able to place it. I'm not sure what I could have done wrong.
Inventor
THANKS POST
#10 Old 16th Dec 2010 at 10:04 AM
This is really nice,and has pleanty of room for my simmies,thanks Btw how did you get your graphics to look so nice?
Test Subject
#11 Old 16th Dec 2010 at 12:44 PM
How to place the house
Quote: Originally posted by Celesity_Darkflame
I love the house but even after changing Sunnyside Strand to a residential lot I wasn't able to place it. I'm not sure what I could have done wrong.

After changing the lot to Residential, bulldoze it and you will then be able to place it
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 16th Dec 2010 at 6:03 PM
Thanks!! This house is lovely
Test Subject
Original Poster
#13 Old 17th Dec 2010 at 2:00 AM
Quote: Originally posted by gabrielorie
This is really nice,and has pleanty of room for my simmies,thanks Btw how did you get your graphics to look so nice?

First, thanks for all of the "thanks"!

Second, to get the graphics you see in the picture, I do a few things. In-game, I see that early morning snapshots get you the best picture quality (around 7-8am), so that's when I'll usually take them. Also, before uploading them, I fiddled with the light and shading a bit to make the pictures look more appealing and realistic. No huge changes or anything, just very slight ones to cater to my OCD, of course. And I also have a nice graphics card that lets me get crisp and clear photos, so that helps a bit.

And thanks to Nameless for answering Celesity's question. Yes, you will have to bulldoze the lot before you place Sunnyside Villa on it.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#14 Old 17th Dec 2010 at 3:11 AM
Ooh, nice! Will definitely give it a try. I love lots that are built for specific areas/neighborhoods, and this one has such a nice feel to it.

Can't wait to see what else ya got!
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 18th Dec 2010 at 9:22 AM
awesome job!
Test Subject
#16 Old 18th Dec 2010 at 1:52 PM
<3 This is like my dream home! The minute I saw the preview I knew that it was going to be an immediate download!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 18th Dec 2010 at 3:59 PM
This looks so much like a real beach house. Great job!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 21st Dec 2010 at 4:25 PM
Cool !!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 22nd Dec 2010 at 5:49 PM
Wow this house is soooooo beautiful, honestly its my favorite house in the game! I just cant get over how beautiful it is. Great Job!!!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#20 Old 27th Dec 2010 at 3:14 AM
Yay, picked upload. Thanks to the mods for that and to everyone who commented and thanked. The best part of creating is reading the feedback and knowing people are enjoying the upload in their game.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 31st Dec 2010 at 8:43 AM
This is just what I was looking for. I love it! Thank you.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#22 Old 2nd Jan 2011 at 2:37 PM
It's beautiful beach house, I would love to live there. :-)
Well done, esp. with no CCs
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#23 Old 16th Jan 2011 at 5:09 PM
Beautiful! And my gardening sims have a little room on the side for their plants (I can easily change the sand to dirt) too! *Downloads*
Scholar
THANKS POST
#24 Old 17th Jan 2011 at 8:22 PM
Well done! Nice home.
Test Subject
#25 Old 30th Jan 2011 at 12:32 PM
The best house i've ever seen!! Fantastic!
Page 1 of 2