Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Coats for your Wall! New Coats + Racks for Numenor & MaryLou's Hacked Coat Hook

by fanseelamb Posted 6th Jan 2011 at 6:01 PM - Updated 24th Aug 2012 at 5:18 AM by fanseelamb : fixing keywords

87 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts, 75 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 4
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#2 Old 6th Jan 2011 at 6:15 PM
OMGZZZ!!! FANSEE! AWESOME!!! No, seriously. These are absolutely fabulous. I needed them, very very much. Thank you!!! :lovestruc

(Love the pictures btw. Especially Lafayette with the long leopard coat! )
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 6th Jan 2011 at 6:26 PM
I love the coat rack and use it a lot in my game, so THANK YOU for the recolors!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 6th Jan 2011 at 6:26 PM
I use this rack in EVERY house in my game! You have no idea how thrilled I am with these recolors! Thank you so very very much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 6th Jan 2011 at 6:33 PM
Faabulous! Fansee, you are a gem
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 6th Jan 2011 at 6:39 PM
Amaaaazing!!!!!!!!!

Like others, I too have this rack in all my homes, but I was getting soooooooo tired of the same ol'-same ol'!

This will rejuvenate the old racks! Thank you BUNCHES!!!!

Scholar
THANKS POST
#7 Old 6th Jan 2011 at 6:43 PM
OMG OMG OMG!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!

Seriously. You are amazing. I use this in literally every single house too.

Thank you so freakin' much! :D

Also, 'This is a thumbnail. It doesn't get bigger'
Gone Fishin'
retired moderator THANKS POST
#8 Old 6th Jan 2011 at 7:05 PM
Thank you, thank you, thank you! :lovestruc Like everybody else, I have at least one hacked coat hook in every house, so this piece of awesomeness can never have too many recols in my book.
Test Subject
#9 Old 6th Jan 2011 at 7:12 PM
I :lovestruc you
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#10 Old 6th Jan 2011 at 7:45 PM
So glad you did some recolors of my favorite (at least in the top three!) custom content object ever. Very nice. Also, for story-telling purposes, the empty coat rack recolor can be quite useful.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#11 Old 6th Jan 2011 at 7:51 PM
THANK YOU. This is totally in every single one of my houses as well, and had to resort to stuffing it in a hidden corner for some houses, because the available colors really didn't go. XD I'll be able to bring them all out of hiding now! :D
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#12 Old 6th Jan 2011 at 7:57 PM
I never knew I needed this until I saw it! You are awesome. Like you, and many others, I have at least one of these in every house, and now I can make them match the rooms! Yay! :-) Thanks for sharing! :-D
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#13 Old 6th Jan 2011 at 8:06 PM
Oh this is absolutely necessary. Thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 6th Jan 2011 at 8:11 PM
Thank you!! This is terrific... I use this rack ALOT too! I have so much of your amazingly fantastic stuff in my game. You rock!! XD
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#15 Old 6th Jan 2011 at 8:30 PM
Thank you so much! EVERY one of my houses has this coatrack.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#16 Old 6th Jan 2011 at 8:40 PM
Awesome! Every one of my houses has this coat hook, too... but it often didn't go with the decor. Now it will look better. Thanks so much!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#17 Old 6th Jan 2011 at 9:15 PM
Ditto what they ^^^^^^ said!
YAY!!!
Not actually evil.
THANKS POST
#18 Old 6th Jan 2011 at 9:32 PM
I like the ones that look like shirts are hanging on them. Much better suited to bedrooms than a coat. Thanks for the variety, makes this much needed item much more usable.

edit:
Heeeey, that's my shirt mesh on blondie! Where is the recolor from, I must have it! If you remember, that is, don't go hunting for it or anything.

edit2:
My floral pattern on coats! Aw, so nice to see you use it. *wub* Looks so different from what I did with it, so I didn't recognize it at first, and that's a *good* thing! I didn't know you could even do that with that pattern, so yay!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#19 Old 6th Jan 2011 at 9:32 PM
These are so awesome!
Helptato
THANKS POST
#20 Old 6th Jan 2011 at 9:38 PM
Perfect, the original colours looked out of place in a lot of my houses!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 6th Jan 2011 at 10:01 PM
Thank you so much!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#22 Old 6th Jan 2011 at 10:25 PM
Fabulous! thanks
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#23 Old 6th Jan 2011 at 10:28 PM
THANK YOUUUUUU!!! Why did this take so long for anyone to do?!?! So cute! Thanks again!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#24 Old 6th Jan 2011 at 10:31 PM
Yay HBC! I have one of those! Thank you!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#25 Old 6th Jan 2011 at 10:52 PM
Oh, soooo needed! Thank you!
Page 1 of 4