Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Back To The Future: Michael J. Fox and Christopher Lloyd as Marty and Doc

by MistyBlue Posted 23rd Mar 2011 at 1:37 AM - Updated 4th Apr 2011 at 12:16 AM by mistyblue4

131 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 38 Feedback Posts, 92 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 6
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 23rd Mar 2011 at 1:42 AM
This is great, thank you! And I love that little comic you made
Not actually evil.
THANKS POST
#3 Old 23rd Mar 2011 at 2:25 AM
Wow, your Marty is good! And doc is cute.
I see what you did there with your avatar.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 23rd Mar 2011 at 2:33 AM
Oh, I've been waiting for them for soooo long. Thank you for a wonderful job. Now I have the urge to watch "Back to the future". :D
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#5 Old 23rd Mar 2011 at 2:50 AM
This is amazing. :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 23rd Mar 2011 at 3:09 AM
For the amount of work that's gong into this project, and the fantastic outcome you deserve to be featured! Thank you so much for your time and effort making this brilliant download
Scholar
THANKS POST
#7 Old 23rd Mar 2011 at 3:55 AM
I completely agree with Leilandi. This is a FANTASTIC job and actualy deserves to be featured. Congratulations!!!!
Banned
THANKS POST
#8 Old 23rd Mar 2011 at 4:25 AM
YES, MINE ALL MINE! I have been waiting for these two for a looong time, they look amazing and I just can't stop staring! Thank you for all your hard work, they are astonishing!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#9 Old 23rd Mar 2011 at 4:34 AM
I'm a huge BTTF fan, thank you so much for all your hard work in making all this!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 23rd Mar 2011 at 7:01 AM
WOW!! Amazing job.
The Pathfinder
retired moderator THANKS POST
#11 Old 23rd Mar 2011 at 7:28 AM
Love you for this Great work
Instructor
THANKS POST
#12 Old 23rd Mar 2011 at 7:54 AM
Eeeee! Marty! And Doc!! Eeeeee! How awesome. I really need them in my game somewhere. Probably Strangetown. *lol* Thankies!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#13 Old 23rd Mar 2011 at 9:34 AM
This is really, really good! My inner 80s child is in total awe.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#14 Old 23rd Mar 2011 at 9:38 AM
I have been watching your thread about this in the creation section and have been waiting to download it since you submitted it!! Cannot wait to get them in game :D

*kermitflails into the next century*
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 23rd Mar 2011 at 11:27 AM
THANK YOU SO MUCH! I am crazy in love with the movies and the new game (Marty's face is sooo cute in the game). These look fantastic!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#16 Old 23rd Mar 2011 at 11:42 AM
The amount of work you have put into this is amazing - the end product is so well done!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#17 Old 23rd Mar 2011 at 11:58 AM
Love it, love it, love it!
Although i won't be downloading this I had to make a comment. Excellent work. I love BTTF and seeing Marty and Doc in Sim form has me nostalgic for the 80s. The posters you did are great. Is there any chance these are available for my sims to put on their walls?

"Weight has nothing to do with it!"
Bowties are cool.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#18 Old 23rd Mar 2011 at 2:17 PM
Wow, it's fantastic to hear such great comments from you guys!! Thank you everyone so much, I'm really happy you approve

Lavaster - Glad you liked the comic, it was just a fun little thing I made

Cat - Thanks! The avatar is the BTTF game concept art

Leilandi & Monca - Thank you, that's so sweet of you! It's against the rules to post a "This should be featured" comment, but, still, you are both very kind for thinking so.

Vampy - Thank you! It took almost three months to get this done and lost of hair-pulling, I'm happy I finally get to share :D

DutchXFan - They will fit anywhere, really, any neighborhood or any time - they'll find a way to fit in (more or less, lol)

Anyerfillag - Thank you, I hope you'll have lots of fun with them :D

Chasitykins - Yes, the new game is really awesome (albeit a bit too easy) and I just love the way they went with the look of the characters.

Nymphy - Thank you, I'm happy all of the hard work has paid off.

coko - I'm thinking about making the posters for the game, but I'd like to do at least a few more before
Test Subject
#19 Old 23rd Mar 2011 at 2:56 PM
Where did you get the goggles may i ask?
Bowties are cool.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#20 Old 23rd Mar 2011 at 3:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by skratch2005
Where did you get the goggles may i ask?

Yes, sure Here ya go. I've also added the link to the upload thread (which I meant to do before, but forgot because I was so excited to finally upload this).
Test Subject
#21 Old 23rd Mar 2011 at 3:49 PM
A M A Z I N G !!!
I have been following your thread in the feedback section and I must say, they turned out pretty perfect. I love the both of them and can't wait for Einstein and what will come after. Thank you soo much for doing this!

(\ /)
(O.o)
(> <)
This is Bunny.
Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 23rd Mar 2011 at 5:03 PM
So. Much. Win.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#23 Old 23rd Mar 2011 at 5:35 PM
Ahhh! I knew they would be approved! Seriously brilliant work! I'm gonna put them in a medieval or futuristic neighbourhood so I can have hours of fun! Here's hoping for Einstein soon

And thank you for mentioning me in the credits!

You = Win xD
Scholar
THANKS POST
#24 Old 23rd Mar 2011 at 6:29 PM
This is amazing and awesome and so nostalgic! I love it... you have done an excellent job!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#25 Old 23rd Mar 2011 at 8:41 PM
Fantastic! I laughed when I saw this and downloaded immediately. Thanks so much.
Page 1 of 6