Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#51 Old 5th May 2011 at 7:50 PM
Thank both of you so much! :D

Changes:
- Mouth
- Jaw
- Freckles
- Eyes

The hair looks really good on her, thank you diamondcut. (:
I can't make her skin paler than this and I don't wanna change her skin because this is the only skin that make her nose look right. Something is wrong with her jaw but I don't know how to fix it. :/
Well, I guess I need to work harder on her. Should I bring down her outer corner a bit more? I'm not sure if I should do that or not.
Screenshots
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#52 Old 5th May 2011 at 10:02 PM
Jaw definantly needs to come down a bit, and isn't there a yellow toning skin in that range?? I am sure there is lol - but I could be wrong. She definantly needs a yellow based skin rather then a red.

Official Foundation Challange Contestant. R1-R2-R3-R4

BLOGGER A Random Legacy - Vasher
Field Researcher
#53 Old 8th May 2011 at 5:02 AM
wow she looks really amazing. i dont have much to say in terms of actual changes. just wanted to say id download her but yes i agree with kaylarox, her skintone is a tad off. slightly red based...

the amount of pills I'm taking, counteracts the booze I'm drinking
Scholar
#54 Old 9th May 2011 at 1:51 AM
I think the outer corners of the eyes need to come down a bit, along with the jaw, as mentioned above. I agree about the skintone, too, if it's possible to make it more yellow. Good work!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#55 Old 12th May 2011 at 2:38 PM
Hello and thank you guys!

Changes:
- Eyes
- Jaw
- Skintone

I'm sorry for the slow updates, but I'm really busy right now.
I think this skintone might be better but it looks pretty dark right now because of the bad lighting. I'm sorry for that. :3
Screenshots
Scholar
#56 Old 14th May 2011 at 5:12 PM
The eyes look good to me. Skintone is better, too. It looks like the nose tip/"bulb" is a little large and needs to be turned up a bit. Jaw needs to be a little more square / wide and the square part of the chin less wide. Good work!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#57 Old 15th May 2011 at 7:37 PM
Thank you so much! You're really helpful!

Changes:

- Jaw
- Chin
- Nose

Please ignore her hairstyle, she has it just because it shows off her face so well.
As you can see I have trouble with her nose. I was playing around with the sliders for hours but I just couldn't make it looks like hers. I guess it needs a bit more work.
Screenshots
Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator
#58 Old 15th May 2011 at 8:05 PM
Maybe try pulling the nostrils up just a little bit. Also I think her upper eyelid should be closed more. She is coming along very nicely!

Heaven Sims | Avendale Legacy
"On the internet, you can be anything you want. It's strange that so many people choose to be stupid."
Scholar
#59 Old 16th May 2011 at 4:24 AM
Maybe try turning the nose tip up a little bit and making the chin a little less wide/square - more pointy. She looks great!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#60 Old 21st May 2011 at 3:13 PM
Thank you guys so much for those nice and helpful comments!

I think I changed her hole face, but I still think that it doesn't looks like her. Her nose looks wrong, eyebrows, maybey her jaw/chin too...
Well, here's the update. :/
Screenshots
Field Researcher
#61 Old 21st May 2011 at 3:45 PM
Her whole eyesection (including eyebrows) should be lower. You have them up pretty high, but lowering them would help I think.
Also her noseshape isn't correct.

You have the nose shaped like the first nose, but it should be more like the second one..

Oh my, I'm so good at drawing.. It doesn't even look like a nose. xD
Screenshots

"And there will come a time, you'll see, with no more tears and love will not break your heart, but dismiss your fears." ~ Mumford & Sons
Test Subject
Original Poster
#62 Old 21st May 2011 at 3:52 PM
I totally understand what you mean, but it's IMPOSSIBLE! I think I need new eyebrows that are not so, you know, close together.

Edit: You draw noses way much better than I do. xD
Field Researcher
#63 Old 21st May 2011 at 3:59 PM
Haha, I take that as a compliment.
Why is it impossible? Is the slider already at the highest/lowest point?

"And there will come a time, you'll see, with no more tears and love will not break your heart, but dismiss your fears." ~ Mumford & Sons
Test Subject
Original Poster
#64 Old 21st May 2011 at 4:10 PM Last edited by awiiin : 21st May 2011 at 6:29 PM.
First of all I can't bring down her eyebrows because the slider is already at the lowest point.
And second... Well, I continue to work on her. xP
Test Subject
Original Poster
#65 Old 21st May 2011 at 6:16 PM
Thank you! It wasn't impossible at all. xD
I think she looks much better now.
What do you guys think?

Changes:

- Eyebrows
- Nose
Screenshots
Field Researcher
#66 Old 21st May 2011 at 6:42 PM
Way better!

I want to say a thing about her eyes. Hayley's eyes seems stretched out a bit more than yours. Maybe you should make them a bit more longer in the length (?)
<-----> This way.

Test Subject
Original Poster
#67 Old 21st May 2011 at 10:30 PM
Thank you! Your comments help me a lot! (:

Changes:
- Eyes
- Nose

I had to tweak her nose a bit because it looked very ugly on the sides, if you know what I mean. I'll try to find a solution to it.
Screenshots
Scholar
#68 Old 21st May 2011 at 10:55 PM
If you can move the nostrils up, it would help, but the nose looks much better. The outer corners of her eyes need to come down more. The model's eyes are more horizontal. Good job!
Fus Ro Dah!
retired moderator
#69 Old 22nd May 2011 at 12:32 AM
She looks very good, great work! But I think you should change the skin, because this one (on the last pic) makes her look tired, those dark eye bags don't blend with the eyes good. Maybe European Skin by Lemonleaf would help?

For more Sims 3 stuff by me - visit Ace Creators
My FB Fan page - Elexis's Sims Stuff
My Simblr - ElexisSims
Test Subject
Original Poster
#70 Old 22nd May 2011 at 10:46 AM
Thank you guys! But I actually don't know what I think about the new skin... I let you decide.

Changes:
- Nose
- Eyes
- Skin
Screenshots
Fus Ro Dah!
retired moderator
#71 Old 22nd May 2011 at 11:10 PM
She looks better to me now, the yellowish skin tone suits better with her hair. The only thing that I'm not sure about is her nose. But I like her and I think she's ready for upload now

My Simblr - ElexisSims
Scholar
#72 Old 25th May 2011 at 4:58 AM
I like the new skin much better! For the nose, decrease the nasal bridge width, increase the nose tip mass a little and, maybe, turn the nose tip up a little. The eyes and mouth look very close to me. Good work!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#73 Old 25th May 2011 at 10:05 PM Last edited by awiiin : 25th May 2011 at 10:44 PM.
Thank you guys! I like the skin but I'm not sure about the nose and I think I have some problems with her jaw. :/

Changes:
- Nose

Edit: I think I have a plan B if this skin isn't work. This looks great too, or what you think?
Screenshots
Fus Ro Dah!
retired moderator
#74 Old 26th May 2011 at 2:28 AM
Can you post a pic with this new skin? Then it will be easier to judge

My Simblr - ElexisSims
Scholar
#75 Old 26th May 2011 at 2:43 AM
I'd certainly be willing to see the other skin for comparison. For this skin, widen the nostrils a tiny bit, bring the jaw down and, maybe, widen it a little more. Great job!
Locked thread | Locked by: Yogi-Tea Reason: contains useful info & links (sim making)
Page 3 of 5