Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Tramp Tower (No hacks - No custom content)

by Numenor Posted 19th Feb 2005 at 6:50 PM - Updated 1st Oct 2008 at 8:29 PM by Numenor : Edited category

18 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 16 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Slacker of Immense Slackness
retired moderator
#2 Old 22nd Feb 2005 at 2:44 PM
Cutey cute =) In my main (eg ONLY) Hood I have my little suburbia numenor where my Sims start their big journey And I have made 3 lots now with stealth stairs and I seriously don't know HOW I got along without them!

<:3))~~ Loverat
"In some cultures what I do is considered normal"

www.loverat.net Check it out for other recolours & lot uploads =D
The ModFather
retired moderator
Original Poster
#3 Old 22nd Feb 2005 at 4:06 PM
Hey Loverat, you are always the first to download all my items (and other users', too)!
I can't think how *huge* your download folder must be!
:D
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 22nd Feb 2005 at 8:02 PM
hey numenor great job

im downloadin it now

thanx

You should never put a cap on violence!! Suppressing violent urges only leads to psycological internal violence! Got it!? If I were to use an analogy, I'd turn to yeast! The root of all bread making!!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 22nd Feb 2005 at 9:54 PM
I feel kinda dense but what are stealth stairs?
The ModFather
retired moderator
Original Poster
#6 Old 22nd Feb 2005 at 9:59 PM
the stealth stairs are made with a special tecnique that let you build them in a 1x1 space: they are wonderful for small houses!
SimMaster invented them and posted his tutorial on the Exchange:
http://thesims2.ea.com/mysimpage/up...sset_type=story
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 22nd Feb 2005 at 11:28 PM
Interesting abode. It's perfect for edgy/artsty Sims. But, I would download this anyway just to see these "Stealth stairs."
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 23rd Feb 2005 at 1:23 AM
Oh thanks for the answer and tutorial. veeeeeery interesting. It looks hard, but it probably looks harder than it is.

I've downloaded your house. It's, as always, one-of-a-kind
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 23rd Feb 2005 at 2:50 AM
Nice work Numenor!

Simmies living on this lot shouldn`t nead to exercise.. walking up and down this stairs all day should keep them fit.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 24th Feb 2005 at 5:06 PM
good to see more stuff numenor I am not a big downloader, in fact i really dont download anything, but i do like to download your houses I like to see others perspective on building from thier own creations

Good Work and keep em' coming
The ModFather
retired moderator
Original Poster
#11 Old 24th Feb 2005 at 7:25 PM
Thanks Whitefolks, that's the best compliment I can recieve!
I've submitted another "unusual" starter house right now; a couple of days and it will be online (if it's not rejected... :D)
Test Subject
#12 Old 26th Feb 2005 at 7:13 PM
Wonderfully unique. Thank you, Numenor.
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 21st Mar 2005 at 7:05 PM
What an excellent house!
Numenor, I downloaded this the other day and's brilliant. It works so well. I first saw it and thought it looked terrific, but I was worried about how it would play. I shouldn't have been!

I have one couple living in it at the moment and they love it. I had to change the bathroom suite once I got a bit more money - to make them get clean quicker. But I guess that's the point of a starter house!

I really respect the people who make cheap houses (below 20k), in a way, I think it's more challenging, and when they're this brilliantly done, it makes the game even more fun to play.

Anyone reading this, download this lot now, it's only half a meg and is well worth the excitement. And stealth stairs.... WOW.

Good work, please keep it up...
Test Subject
#14 Old 23rd Jun 2005 at 4:10 AM
Thanks so much for all the work you share with the sims community. Great house! You are brilliant
Top Secret Researcher
#15 Old 27th Mar 2006 at 10:10 PM
Oh! My sims wanna be living in a guard tower instead of a castle!
Test Subject
#16 Old 6th May 2007 at 5:59 AM
Hey, just found this. Rinnie's maddly in love. She really thanks you, and I thank you for not having to build something like it for her. ( She build a castle, but I seem to have done all the work on it. Please don't let her see this...)
Lizzrom
Test Subject
#17 Old 21st Feb 2009 at 2:34 AM
how do you do your stealth stairs? they totally amaze me.

Skibby312
The ModFather
retired moderator
Original Poster
#18 Old 22nd Feb 2009 at 12:42 AM
Quote: Originally posted by skibby312
how do you do your stealth stairs? they totally amaze me.

You can find all the tutorials in:
Tutorials:Stairs&Lifts&Elevatorswiki

I've finally started my Journal. Information only, no questions.

My latest activity: CEP 9.2.0! - AnyGameStarter 2.1.1 (UPD) - Scriptorium v.2.2f - Photo & Plaques hide with walls - Magazine Rack (UPD) - Animated Windows Hack (UPD) - Custom Instrument Hack (UPD) - Drivable Cars Without Nightlife (UPD) - Courtesy Lights (FIX) - Custom Fence-Arches - Painting-TV - Smarter Lights (UPD)

I *DON'T* accept requests, sorry.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 2nd Jul 2017 at 1:49 PM
Thank you very much for your work. Mee liked it very much. It's an excellent job.
It looks great in my game.