Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Peacock Books

by leefish Posted 16th Dec 2011 at 8:20 PM - Updated 20th Dec 2011 at 12:37 PM by leesester

18 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 14 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 16th Dec 2011 at 8:35 PM
I've been trying to make a bookstore that I like for my BACC for weeks, and now I don't have to! This one is perfect. :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 17th Dec 2011 at 1:45 AM
Perfecto!!!!! This is a great bookstore.....thank you for sharing with us!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 17th Dec 2011 at 3:44 AM
Cute bookstore! And new little skinny window! It'll be so useful in unexpected places, thank you
*shrugs*
retired moderator THANKS POST
#5 Old 17th Dec 2011 at 5:53 AM
Very nice. I like how that one customer is apparently wanting to buy something off-lot in that last top-down screenshot.
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator
Original Poster
#6 Old 17th Dec 2011 at 1:20 PM Last edited by leesester : 17th Dec 2011 at 2:24 PM.
Yea MSD, I was wondering who would mention that . You get the prize.

@shastakiss - the rest of that window set is on leefish - its like a modular expansion to the breezeeasys.

More downloads by Leesester, BoilingOil and others at Leefish.nl | My Stuff at Leefish.nl | LeeFish RSS | Sims4 News Blog | TumblinLeefish
Bowties are cool.
#7 Old 23rd Dec 2011 at 10:26 PM
Lovely little bookstore, Lee!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 25th Dec 2011 at 7:59 PM
Cute and simple! Looks like it will be a fun lot, thanks for sharing!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 26th Dec 2011 at 2:19 PM
how do you put items on top of the bookshelves? moveobjects doesnt allow me to move them vertically. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Please and thank you
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
Original Poster
#10 Old 26th Dec 2011 at 2:32 PM
The bookshelves have slots - what you do is you get your object and you place it on the same tile as the bookshelf - then you press M and it moves along the shelves.

Some objects will be too big or heavy for the shelves and so will not place on them.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 27th Dec 2011 at 8:10 AM
Nice! Small and cute and it won't slow down my game like these huge mansion sized lots people make xD
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#12 Old 13th Jan 2012 at 11:45 PM
Finally a bookstore, thank you!!
And thank you too for updating Fantasyrogue's bookstand (I read that part on her page ;-).
Test Subject
#13 Old 15th Apr 2012 at 11:39 PM
Is the included CC available elsewhere? Could you link? It did not install with the lot and I like to control where downloads are placed.
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator
Original Poster
#14 Old 16th Apr 2012 at 12:04 AM
Hey Rawmilk I missed you over at leefish. The included CC is by me. It is the move over dahlen set you can find on my profilepage, and my breezeless windows (on leefish) and the not included the book stand is by Fantasy rogue (link in main post)

link to bookcases > http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=463194
link to windows > http://www.leefish.nl/mybb/thread-2153.html

More downloads by Leesester, BoilingOil and others at Leefish.nl | My Stuff at Leefish.nl | LeeFish RSS | Sims4 News Blog | TumblinLeefish
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 16th Apr 2012 at 4:05 AM
Yes, sorry, a quick bit of searching found me those two. I was just confused by "EDGGE bit short" and "Corneresque" but I'll now assume they are part of the bookcases download.
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator
Original Poster
#16 Old 16th Apr 2012 at 3:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by rawmilk905
Yes, sorry, a quick bit of searching found me those two. I was just confused by "EDGGE bit short" and "Corneresque" but I'll now assume they are part of the bookcases download.

Yea, I was having an IKEA moment with the EDGGE and as for the corneresque - that was fansee's idea.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 19th May 2012 at 2:13 PM
Thank you so much for this!
I hate designing stores, and love finding cute little ones!
*hug*
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#18 Old 17th Apr 2015 at 8:52 AM
Thanks Lee, just what I was looking for
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 3rd Mar 2016 at 1:44 AM
thank you