Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

True Blood Sims: Pam

by fanseelamb Posted 21st Jan 2012 at 10:51 PM - Updated 16th Jul 2013 at 5:44 AM by fanseelamb : new thumbnail

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 9 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Not actually evil.
THANKS POST
#2 Old 21st Jan 2012 at 11:19 PM
We now have the Pam sim to go with the Pam hair!
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator THANKS POST
#3 Old 22nd Jan 2012 at 12:40 AM
Yay you posted her. (adds to TrueBlood Sims Set )

Thank you.
Demon Sheep
Original Poster
#4 Old 22nd Jan 2012 at 1:38 AM
Aww, thanks for commenting, Cat and Fish. Hmm. You guys totally have to set up a modding team and call yourselves CatFish.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#5 Old 22nd Jan 2012 at 4:40 AM
Hey Fansee =) You know that you have big talent for making sims without custom face masks. You can recognize them immediately ..very nice work =) And normally i dont comment sims 2 stuff, because i only have sims 3 installed, but i looovveee True Blood so Keet it up!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#6 Old 22nd Jan 2012 at 6:51 AM
Hey! There she is. I've been waiting for her ever since you've posted the hair. Thank you!
Test Subject
#7 Old 22nd Jan 2012 at 10:47 AM
Well done (she really looks amazing here)!

I really hope, that you are not mad at me for recommending generalzoi's Vampire Fangs for All, for all those people who don't own NL but still want to give her some nice Vampire Fangs.

I am a black market, money-grubbing Pariah.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#8 Old 22nd Jan 2012 at 12:38 PM
Great work! Pam is one of my favorite in the show and you've got her spot on. What I love about your sims is that you manage to you make them really similar to original without tons of custom content and you keep the maxis matchy feel to it. Which I appreciate a lot, thanks
Bowties are cool.
#9 Old 22nd Jan 2012 at 12:47 PM
She looks awesome! I was just thinking about this sim the other day and how it would wonderful if you would upload it
Inventor
THANKS POST
#10 Old 22nd Jan 2012 at 3:56 PM
Been waiting on her. Thank you!
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
Original Poster
#11 Old 22nd Jan 2012 at 8:49 PM
Aww, thanks for the sweet comments, everyone! You guys are awesome.

Kuroo_Hazama: I don't mind at all! Thank you for linking to those fangs. I didn't mention them because I think making her a true vampire with Nightlife is MUCH more fun than using fake fangs - and because True Blood vamps don't show their fangs most of the time anyway - but they're a great option for folks who want them.

So in case anyone missed the link - if you don't have Nightlife but still want fangs for Pam, try generalzoi's Vampire Fangs for All.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 18th Aug 2012 at 6:30 PM
The hair don't seem pamish, should have been more pamish, i dunno. should be the wigs she wears or what i dunno