Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Big Bang Theory: Jim Parsons as Sheldon Cooper

by MistyBlue Posted 28th Jan 2012 at 4:47 PM - Updated 28th Jan 2012 at 10:21 PM by mistyblue4

35 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 29 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Instructor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 28th Jan 2012 at 4:56 PM
You did an amazing job on Sheldon. This Sim really looks like him. Thanks for sharing him.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 28th Jan 2012 at 6:14 PM
I could kiss you! My favorite person from TBBT can now be part of my Sims family :3
Not actually evil.
THANKS POST
#4 Old 28th Jan 2012 at 6:24 PM
Odd faces are the most fun. Get so tired of the same old Maxis faces. Yay for human variety and realism!
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#5 Old 28th Jan 2012 at 6:56 PM
Yay cant wait to have him running about in my game. Thanks Misty!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 28th Jan 2012 at 7:40 PM
YES! MOAR!! He looks fantastic! I'm so glad you shared him! I also love that his face is "odd" it's what makes Sheldon, Sheldon! Now I must make a Big Bang hood!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 28th Jan 2012 at 8:25 PM
lmao looks just like him!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#8 Old 28th Jan 2012 at 10:05 PM
Wonderful, wonderful job! Sheldon is my absolute favorite character on The Big Bang Theory.
Inventor
THANKS POST
#9 Old 28th Jan 2012 at 11:41 PM
TBBT is my favorite show, and I adore Sheldon! This sim looks just like him! Awesome job!
*shrugs*
retired moderator THANKS POST
#10 Old 29th Jan 2012 at 1:57 AM
I wish I had your ability to capture the likeness of real people into Sim form like you do.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#11 Old 29th Jan 2012 at 5:04 AM Last edited by Kawaiichef : 29th Jan 2012 at 5:05 AM. Reason: I can haz good grammar skillz.
He is certainly not odd, not at all, it's just the details... And those details are what make sim!Sheldon aesthetically pleasing.

Thanks! And,
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#12 Old 29th Jan 2012 at 6:42 AM
Great job! He's going to annoy the less intelligent crap out of all of my Simmies from now on!
Bowties are cool.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#13 Old 29th Jan 2012 at 1:13 PM
Dsydk11 - Thank you :D

killergal - Aww, I'm so happy you like him!

Cat - Yep, I love simming faces that are not conventionally pretty and/or generic. Beauty is in all the little imperfections

ekrubynaffit - You're welcome, hope you have fun with him!

Meshy - Thank you, I hope you'll enjoy the rest of the cast I'm working on as we speak

bigdezil - Thanks, glad you think so!

Faerieimp - He's my favorite TBBT character, too

Nekonyami - Thank you so much!

maybesomethingdunno - Aw, thank you, that's awfully nice of you

Kawaiichef - Thank you! I was a little worried, when I first started working on him, that he might end up being one weird-looking sim, but I'm actually quite pleased with how he turned out

terame - LOL! I bet he'll love being in your game then :p
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#14 Old 29th Jan 2012 at 11:12 PM
This is absolutely brilliant!! Thank you so much!! Love the t-shirt as well! And with AL, all we need is Leonard and Penny and i'll be a happy camper hehe... thank you

Also, dont ever change to Sims 3, I will miss your sims too much
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#15 Old 30th Jan 2012 at 1:20 AM
I won't be downloading because I don't like real/semi-real people in my game it kind of throws off the balance of all the ones I made up but this is fantastic... I love this show and you did a great job such detail even down to his height!
Bowties are cool.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#16 Old 30th Jan 2012 at 1:31 PM
baskerwil - Aw, well, no reason to worry 'bout that - I'm not switching to TS3 Even if I ever do start creating for TS3, I won't stop creating for TS2 because I love it way too much

Chrystali - Thank you For Sheldon's height I used "Stretchskeleton" cheat set on 1.1. I intended to mention that in the main post, but it has somehow slipped my mind.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 30th Jan 2012 at 2:02 PM
thankyou for this! After downloading the Sheldons tshirts i attempted to sim him but I failed epically, youve just made my game better x
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#18 Old 30th Jan 2012 at 5:04 PM
Thanks so much for this awesome Sheldon! I had downloaded Sheldon & Leonard before from another site, de-aged them to teen, and moved them in with the Contrary family after their son Rick went away to college. But I had to have your Sheldon ... I changed the other one's name to Jim Bob & made the two of them brothers in my game with the Sim Blender.

Here are the three boys doing their homework. Thanks again ...
Bowties are cool.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#19 Old 30th Jan 2012 at 10:12 PM
DI_Bolly_Knickers - Aw, thanks Hope you'll enjoy the rest of the cast just as much!

lizard49 - Looks like they're having fun
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 1st Feb 2012 at 4:57 PM
Thank you, thank you, thank you so much! No words can express how awesome you are! :D
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#21 Old 3rd Feb 2012 at 1:10 AM
This Sim is perfection! I recently started watching this show and now I'm addicted - thanks to you, I can combine my two biggest obsessions into one. I can't wait for the rest of the characters!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#22 Old 9th Feb 2012 at 3:57 PM
He's perfect! :O
You did an awsome job! :3 I thank you so much for your hard work ^^
Test Subject
#23 Old 11th Feb 2012 at 1:08 AM
Thanks!
Attached Images

Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#24 Old 28th Feb 2012 at 4:57 AM
I can possess the Sim of Sheldon Cooper?? Do you realise what this means?? All I need is a healthy.. Amy Farah Fowler ..and I can create my own Sheldon Coopers!
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator THANKS POST
#25 Old 28th Feb 2012 at 5:03 AM
I wandered past our TV today - and there was this chap in a show - and I said "hey - that's Misty's sim" - so I think its a good job (Yes, the show WAS The Big Bang Theory).
Page 1 of 2