Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Cop-A-Squat: Chair OMSPs

by Honeywell Posted 19th Apr 2012 at 2:36 PM - Updated 21st Oct 2012 at 8:26 PM by Honeywell

66 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts, 56 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 19th Apr 2012 at 2:44 PM
This is so DAMN useful!!!
I can't find the words to say how much I love this!!!
It's simply incredible, somehow I can't believe noebody else ever thought of this...
Banned
THANKS POST
#3 Old 19th Apr 2012 at 3:16 PM
That's cool. Now my sims can sit on the roof if they want to lol.
Theorist
Original Poster
#4 Old 19th Apr 2012 at 3:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by makabaer
This is so DAMN useful!!!
I can't find the words to say how much I love this!!!
It's simply incredible, somehow I can't believe noebody else ever thought of this...
Thanks makakaer! I'm definitely not the first, though. ariffrazalin had the same idea way back in 2006 so I'm sure there are others out there as well but like you, I never saw them until I had already made my version. I hope you enjoy them.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#5 Old 19th Apr 2012 at 3:37 PM
This is just wonderful...I'm going to put them all over the place...can't wait!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 19th Apr 2012 at 3:39 PM
Brilliant idea!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#7 Old 19th Apr 2012 at 3:42 PM
Awesome -- slightly incorrect in saying these won't be useful for (story) creators as I'm one and I know having an OMSP sims can go and sit on without my direction will be slightly easier than parking them on a regular OMSP and fiddling around to get them sitting on what I want.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#8 Old 19th Apr 2012 at 3:59 PM
What a great idea. Thank you!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 19th Apr 2012 at 4:05 PM
Wow, simply wow! Seeing that loveseat picture literally clinched this download for me lol. Wonderful work HW!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 19th Apr 2012 at 4:37 PM
Thanks a lot! I LOVE it. Brilliant idea.
Test Subject
#11 Old 19th Apr 2012 at 5:00 PM
This is really neat. Would it be possible to make a two tile 'sofa' one at bed height? It would be great to allow teens to make out on a single bed.
Theorist
Original Poster
#12 Old 19th Apr 2012 at 5:35 PM
Thanks to everyone for your comments! I always appreciate the extra time it takes to leave a comment & I love to read them.

Quote: Originally posted by katya_stevens
Awesome -- slightly incorrect in saying these won't be useful for (story) creators as I'm one and I know having an OMSP sims can go and sit on without my direction will be slightly easier than parking them on a regular OMSP and fiddling around to get them sitting on what I want.
Oh good! The ways of story creators are a mystery to me. lol You guys have all of those cool pose boxes so I didn't think there'd be any interest other than using it to play the game but it's nice to hear otherwise--thanks for your post.

Quote: Originally posted by JadeInsane
This is really neat. Would it be possible to make a two tile 'sofa' one at bed height? It would be great to allow teens to make out on a single bed.
It sounds very possible the only concern I'd have with that is you'd want to stop all of the other autonomous actions so you don't have sims sleeping on the bed and napping on the couch.

But...there's always a but...it's not something I can do right now. I just got a new computer and my graphics card doesn't run the Sims 2 so I honestly don't know if I'll be able to still create for the game but if I do manage to figure something out I have a ton of projects I'm committed to already. Maybe someone will see this and know of something you can use or it'll be something they'd like for their game as well so they'll make it.
*shrugs*
retired moderator THANKS POST
#13 Old 19th Apr 2012 at 7:04 PM
This is great! I can imagine this being very useful in dorms and apartments where space is limited. So useful!

Quote: Originally posted by Honeywell
...my graphics card doesn't run the Sims 2 so I honestly don't know if I'll be able to still create for the game

*sniff* I really hope you get this worked out. Such technical problems are really unfortunate. I know what it's like to have them and it is disheartening to hear about them.
Inventor
THANKS POST
#14 Old 19th Apr 2012 at 7:12 PM
This is amazing! It gives to game much more possibilities and game experience will be more realistic. Thank you very much for this.
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#15 Old 19th Apr 2012 at 8:02 PM
Just completely smart. Thanks for this. I'm impatient to try the 'bed' one especially.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#16 Old 19th Apr 2012 at 8:28 PM
This is perfect!!!, thank you so much.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#17 Old 19th Apr 2012 at 9:11 PM
Thank you so very much!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#18 Old 19th Apr 2012 at 9:56 PM
Three sims on a loveseat, oh yes! Very good idea and greatly executed!
Former Hamster
#19 Old 19th Apr 2012 at 11:41 PM
Very useful. Very awesome. Love the "Cop a Squat"!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#20 Old 20th Apr 2012 at 12:32 AM
This would be extremely useful for storytelling. It is a lot easier having sims sit on their own rather than parking them on another OMSP and posing them that way. Thank you very much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 20th Apr 2012 at 4:18 AM
This is something I have wanted FOREVER. How wonderful, thank you.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 20th Apr 2012 at 6:01 AM
This. is. amazing. I am so excited to use these!

Can pets use these too? I might never find out as I usually train my pets not to use sim furniture, but...
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator
#23 Old 20th Apr 2012 at 7:01 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Honeywell
I just got a new computer and my graphics card doesn't run the Sims 2 so I honestly don't know if I'll be able to still create for the game but if I do manage to figure something out I have a ton of projects I'm committed to already.

arg - oh no. I hope you can get that fixed....

anyway - nice OMSPs :D

More downloads by Leesester, BoilingOil and others at Leefish.nl | My Stuff at Leefish.nl | LeeFish RSS | Sims4 News Blog | TumblinLeefish
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#24 Old 20th Apr 2012 at 8:02 AM
This will be useful thanks.
Gone Fishin'
#25 Old 20th Apr 2012 at 9:49 AM
What a great idea! This will be useful indeed, and I say that both as a regular player and as a storyteller. Like blackdaisies said above, it's so much easier to have the Sims just sit down where you want them than to move them to an OMSP and then move that. So thank you!

But oh noes about your new computer! I really hope you can get it fixed somehow.
Page 1 of 3