Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Taylor Swift

by mickeymouse254 Posted 16th Apr 2012 at 5:08 AM - Updated 19th Feb 2013 at 8:50 PM by mickeymouse254

37 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 18 Feedback Posts, 18 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Scholar
THANKS POST
#2 Old 16th Apr 2012 at 5:56 AM
She's adorable, great job!
Test Subject
#3 Old 16th Apr 2012 at 6:59 AM
Great work on this, but I just can't download all of those packages for this. There isn't anyway for you to package all the CC into your download could you?
Rabid Recoloring Renegade
retired moderator THANKS POST
#4 Old 16th Apr 2012 at 10:57 PM
This is a fantastic achievement. She's very recognizable, and your clothes are great!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#5 Old 17th Apr 2012 at 2:43 AM
She is splendid! Congrats!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 17th Apr 2012 at 6:44 PM
Wow this Sim is so very lovely done...so alike the real Taylor and the clothes are fabulous. Fantastic and yes you should be very proud of yourself
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#7 Old 18th Apr 2012 at 9:08 AM
Hi Mickey, much better than your last Taylor. It looks like her. I would have made her irises a little smaller and her lower lip a bit more pouty, but great job and, as usual, your presentation is excellent.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#8 Old 18th Apr 2012 at 7:47 PM
Omg, she's adorable I love Taylor Swift <3
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#9 Old 21st Apr 2012 at 4:50 AM
"WOW!" Beautiful!!!!!!!!
Test Subject
#10 Old 21st Apr 2012 at 4:23 PM
She looks so much like Geri Halliwell from Spice Girls. I bet you could make some changes here and there and make it her exact replica. No need for Madame Tussaud's here.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 21st Apr 2012 at 5:46 PM
Love this download, she is like my favourite artist... <3 also your clothes are very good
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 21st Apr 2012 at 9:56 PM
Nice work! Any chance you can make the Garden Gown available for dl??
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#13 Old 22nd Apr 2012 at 1:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by RedTele
Nice work! Any chance you can make the Garden Gown available for dl??

Yes! The garden gown and all of the rest of em are available in the rar file
Test Subject
#14 Old 23rd Apr 2012 at 7:37 PM
I love the clothes but the 'you can't hit me', 'railroad', 'garden gown', 'sparks fly' and 'haunted' outfits don't work properly in-game for me.
Screenshots
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#15 Old 24th Apr 2012 at 6:17 AM
Quote: Originally posted by chocbubbles
I love the clothes but the 'you can't hit me', 'railroad', 'garden gown', 'sparks fly' and 'haunted' outfits don't work properly in-game for me.

Hmmm, I just uninstalled the dresses and then reinstalled them and they worked normally. Did you use the package files or the sims3pack files? I included both, and I reinstalled the sims3pack ones?
Test Subject
#16 Old 24th Apr 2012 at 9:46 AM
I originally used the package files, but I've tried with both and they appear like that either way.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 24th Apr 2012 at 2:23 PM
Oh my gawd, well done :O Closest Sim I've seen of her too! Amazing job!
Test Subject
#18 Old 25th Apr 2012 at 3:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by mickeymouse254
Quote: Originally posted by chocbubbles
Hmmm, I just uninstalled the dresses and then reinstalled them and they worked normally. Did you use the package files or the sims3pack files? I included both, and I reinstalled the sims3pack ones?

I, too, am having this issue. I have installed, uninstalled, and reinstalled both types of files and cannot get the outfits listed above to work properly in game. I have even gone through the trouble of re-downloading the files completely.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#19 Old 25th Apr 2012 at 5:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ichisanbi
I, too, am having this issue. I have installed, uninstalled, and reinstalled both types of files and cannot get the outfits listed above to work properly in game. I have even gone through the trouble of re-downloading the files completely.

I'm really sorry guys. I rechecked all of the textures for each outfit and everything was in place. I reinstalled both the package file and the sims3pack files separately and they showed up normal, so I dont think it can be a problem with the files. Im really really sorry
Field Researcher
#20 Old 27th Apr 2012 at 3:06 PM
Count me in too for the workin on the railroad dress (only one that I installed) not working in game. It turns the Sim completely blue from the neck down.

Have a bright platinum diamond day!
Deb
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#21 Old 27th Apr 2012 at 11:03 PM
I got to the bottom of the problem and I reuploaded it! It should work properly now
Test Subject
#22 Old 4th May 2012 at 3:10 AM
I got to the bottom of the problem and I reuploaded it! It should work properly now

Success! All of them work with the exception of the Garden Gown Bottom, but I can now change the color of it somewhat to match the top...it's only a minor inconvenience since I more than likely wont be using it for a while. Great job though, they are all very well made.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#23 Old 4th May 2012 at 3:25 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ichisanbi
Success! All of them work with the exception of the Garden Gown Bottom, but I can now change the color of it somewhat to match the top...it's only a minor inconvenience since I more than likely wont be using it for a while. Great job though, they are all very well made.

Whats the problem with the garden gown bottom? I actually updated it twice, because I forgot to fix the garden gown bottom at first?
Test Subject
#24 Old 5th May 2012 at 6:56 PM
Whats the problem with the garden gown bottom? I actually updated it twice, because I forgot to fix the garden gown bottom at first?

It is all black. Same problem that I had with the rest of the outfits, but much less problematic since that's the only one malfunctioning.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 25th Oct 2012 at 11:38 AM
@mickeymouse254 Could You try to make Ke$ha??????? Please!!!!! and also Nicki Minaj
Page 1 of 2