Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Top Secret Researcher
#51 Old 10th Sep 2012 at 2:41 AM
Diamond gives birth at a party Louie throws.

Louie: AUGH MY GIRLFRIEND IS GIVING BIRTH!
Brittany: WHY IS MY SON'S GIRLFRIEND GIVING BIRTH RIGHT NOW?
Cheerleader: WHAT AM I DOING HERE?
Jasper: MY WIFE IS HOT.
Phillippa: DEWEY IS A SEXY ROMANCE SIM.
Baby: GOOD EVENING FATHER
Dewey and Emil: Can we go home now?

Simblr.
Asks are always open, even to anons. I will always reply to asks, and I do my best to be cordial/less snarky than usual.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#52 Old 10th Sep 2012 at 2:47 PM

Nemo LeStrange crashes and burns on his attempt to flirt Elizabeth Ng, but that's okay because she's only a freaking tourist (I was looking forward to never seeing a tourist in the main hood again, but I forgot that they'd still be the highest numbered teens available for this household to bring home) and I made him do the flirt mostly to get her out of the chair in front of his homework.

Whoa, Lukey Beaker seems to find her charming even after her intense basketball workout! Guess that turn-on for redheads is stronger than his turn-off for stink.

Lazlo and Nemo, homework completed, reward themselves by using the small electronics they got on a five-fingered discount at Comeandgo Emporium.

Fortunately for the more morally upright members of the household, when the office/warehouse was abandoned, somebody left a boombox behind.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Field Researcher
#53 Old 10th Sep 2012 at 5:04 PM
Peace Lol up up and away.

....nutty fishes

Mad Poster
#54 Old 14th Sep 2012 at 3:09 PM

Pascal and Lukey check themselves out in the office/warehouse's restroom, oblivious to the girl watching them preen. Grimnir is far from oblivious; he just doesn't want to talk to her. Afraid his French accent won't cut it.

Grimnir nearly chokes on the burnt quiche that Polly Esther Curian made in honor of his supposed French origin. He will nevertheless come back for seconds. Hey, a ten-points-active teen has to eat! And no one at home has any cooking points at all yet!

Waiting for the schoolbus.

Justice! More or less.

(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Field Researcher
#55 Old 15th Sep 2012 at 12:36 AM
ella_in_wonderland LOL what happened to the baby? Aliens...no? About morNina i prefer lessnina ;-)
Effelenn What happened in your game? So funny

Oh no some little humb´s on the road

Lab Assistant
#56 Old 15th Sep 2012 at 6:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Flarz
EliDawn Well here is Lady Vicious: http://mambacity.rx22.ru/viewtopic.php?f=36&t=17
and devilish Zagga her boyfriend lol: http://mambacity.rx22.ru/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=565
Have fun :-D
Peni Griffin Yesss, both guy´s were made by me :-D
P.s. Your pics make me giggle.

Thank you so much. I love both of those sims.
Top Secret Researcher
#57 Old 15th Sep 2012 at 11:09 PM

Well, at least nobody liked that grandfather clock.

Simblr.
Asks are always open, even to anons. I will always reply to asks, and I do my best to be cordial/less snarky than usual.
Field Researcher
#58 Old 16th Sep 2012 at 4:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by EliDawn
Thank you so much. I love both of those sims.

No problem, i am glad that you like them.
Top Secret Researcher
#59 Old 16th Sep 2012 at 6:25 PM

"ROBOT! STOP! MALFUNCTIONING!"

"NO, NOT THAT!"

"I-Is mom okay?"
"Yeah, it just gave her a bit of a jolt. I managed to shut it off now, so everything should be fine."

"WHY DID YOU EVER TRUST A BEAKER PRODUCT, REINIER?"

Simblr.
Lab Assistant
#60 Old 17th Sep 2012 at 3:53 AM
Quote:
Flarz What happened in your game? So funny

I don't know. I must have a download that re-categorizes the cow head. I just stumbled across the phenomenon in SimPE one day.

In other news ...

Ouch!

Standing next to a spoiled baby bottle makes it look like she stepped in something smelly.
Scholar
#61 Old 19th Sep 2012 at 3:26 AM

Momma Marshall: Oh William, its so nice to see you brought a friend over. Do you want me to serve some sandwiches? Or some chile? How about a nice plate of pasta hm?
Lilly: Er….no…no thanks misses Marshall…thank you…
Momma: Ok then, If you get hungry just let me know. Its no trouble. Im just gonna take a little dip in the pool over here…dont mind me. Im invisible.

Momma: Oh gosh, dont look up dont look up. Grandbabies Ahoy.
Top Secret Researcher
#62 Old 19th Sep 2012 at 5:27 AM

"Hey, Arwin, Punch-you-punch-me?"
"Sure!"

The first punch thrown.

*POW*

"What was that for?"
"I punched you."
"Did you have to punch me so hard?"
"Yes, yes I did. Now shut up, and keep playing."
"No, thank you. I'm going."
"Wuss."
Screenshots

Simblr.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#63 Old 19th Sep 2012 at 7:08 AM
This was hilarious although not right when it was happening..

My newest gypsy sim that I added to my self sustaining hood went to cook spaghetti and set the stove on fire. The stove is a cc ceramic cook top that sits on a bench, and it wasn't until the fire started I realized the cat was on the bench! He could not have cared less.

"I think I burnt my cat stew."
Mr Fluffy: *Oh very droll human. I'm trying to have a comfortable sit here*
And yes he is called Mr Fluffy.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Scholar
#64 Old 19th Sep 2012 at 10:50 AM
Lazlo enthuses to Crystal about his latest bubble-induced invention idea while their bubbleheaded daughter Verity takes a bath in the sink.

My CC creations, updated April 21, 2015.

My Simblr
Mad Poster
#65 Old 20th Sep 2012 at 4:20 AM

Those pixels aren't doing anybody any good way over there!

An accident with move_objects.

Oh, dear. Oh, d-d-d-dear dear!

Apparently, sim cats don't share their real-life counterparts' disdain for water.

Field Researcher
#66 Old 20th Sep 2012 at 6:55 PM
Peni Griffin Naked bathtube´s look naughty lol. Looks like, your sim forgot his head somewhere?

Hurry, we need a mechanic for the fence.

Top Secret Researcher
#67 Old 21st Sep 2012 at 6:29 AM

Obviously, she's a bubblehead.

BLAKE DYNAMITE CAN GET NO GOD DAMN KID'S ATTENTION WHEN THEY'RE MAKING OUT. SO, BLAKE DYNAMITE WILL LET THEM GET FAT, BECAUSE BLAKE DYNAMITE DON'T GIVE A SHIT. BLAKE DYNAMITE IS BETTER THAN THIS.

Jenny plays with her flour sack of happiness at Club Dante. Her daughter, Jill, and her boyfriend, think she's acting like a total nutball. Jenny's fiance, Reinier, is just sort of embarrassed.

RUN JODIE RUN.

RUN FOR THE TOILET.

Simblr.
Field Researcher
#68 Old 28th Sep 2012 at 4:22 AM
Okay, I've heard of being able to "see right through" a person, but this is a bit much!:

Uh, Melanie, you might want to consider spending more than just a few sim minutes with the guy before having that discussion (incidentally, she and the male sim- whose name is Gene- are dating now. Not only that, but Gene intends to propose before the end of their senior year!)! Just sayin'!:

Poor Gene! As if getting struck by lightening (about two sim seconds after returning from class to boot!) wasn't bad enough!:

Top Secret Researcher
#69 Old 28th Sep 2012 at 5:46 AM Last edited by Fivey : 2nd Oct 2012 at 4:34 AM.

"DAD! DAD! THERE ARE LESBIANS IN THE HOT TUB!"
"Lesbians aren't going to stimulate the economy, kid. Only your privates."
"THEY'RE GROPING EACH OTHER."
"Shut up, I'm watching handegg."

"Why are there girls making out in that hot tub?"
"I HAVE NO IDEA. ISN'T IT GREAT?"
"Sure, I suppose. Making out with my own girlfriend would be better, though. Oh well. I'll leave you to your voyeurism."

Simblr.
Lab Assistant
#70 Old 28th Sep 2012 at 8:50 AM
Angela trolls Lillith:
Field Researcher
#71 Old 29th Sep 2012 at 6:37 PM
Let´s kiss

Field Researcher
#72 Old 2nd Oct 2012 at 4:30 AM
No ones happy about Josh going to the bathroom.

When i first saw this i was like, wtf? but then i looked closer....

Have you ever walked into a room & forgot why you went in there?
What if God is playing The Sims & he just cancelled your action.
Adopt-a-Sim My Creations My Tumblr
Top Secret Researcher
#73 Old 2nd Oct 2012 at 7:56 AM

"Oh, so you're new, huh? Midas, right? You must have a touch of gold. We'll have lots of fun, then. "
"I'm not into you...so I'll pass."

"OMGWTF WE'RE ON A DATE. STOP PERVING ON THE FRESHMAN."
"Ow, my nose!"
"Gay people are weird."

A second later.

"You know, I could change that. It's a lot more fun with a guy, really it is."
"Your boyfriend. Right next to you. Go hit on him before he hits you. Seriously."

"Really, you're wasting your life on women. With that body of yours..."
"UGH. LEAVE. ME. ALONE. I. AM. NOT. INTERESTED."
"T-this is getting really old, you two!"

Pan is the worst romance sim ever, as Mitch is the worst family sim ever. Perfect for each other, really.

Simblr.
Field Researcher
#74 Old 2nd Oct 2012 at 5:47 PM
Elbow right in the face..ouch hurts.

Top Secret Researcher
#75 Old 3rd Oct 2012 at 1:22 AM
Slightly squicky.

Simblr.
Page 3 of 103