Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Small Contemporary House

by pineapple4nick Posted 16th Sep 2012 at 2:24 PM - Updated 16th Sep 2012 at 5:00 PM by pineapple4nick : CC credit missing

6 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Constant Contestant
retired moderator THANKS POST
#2 Old 17th Sep 2012 at 1:11 PM
What a lovely contemporary house. Although the window in the bathroom is rather too large for me. I do like your roof top garden, mmm you have given me some ideas here too
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 18th Sep 2012 at 2:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by karen lorraine
What a lovely contemporary house. Although the window in the bathroom is rather too large for me. I do like your roof top garden, mmm you have given me some ideas here too

Thanks I had originally used some other type of window there (a long and narrow kitchen window) but it was CC that I couldn't use here so I ditched it.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 18th Sep 2012 at 5:34 AM
Which stair did you use to connect the first floor to the second? I have everything but that stair, and I can't get to the second floor now!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#5 Old 18th Sep 2012 at 1:11 PM
It's a spiral stair from Generations. If you don't have Gen maybe you can get some CC stairs. I think they'll work if your game is patched.
Test Subject
#6 Old 6th Oct 2012 at 3:13 PM
this looks very lovely thank you for sharing
Instructor
#7 Old 6th Oct 2012 at 5:58 PM
Lovely house and hey, my little square posters and rug look nice in it!

"Deep down I'm pretty superficial"