Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Langford House

by Cloudburst Posted 17th Sep 2012 at 11:58 PM - Updated 19th Sep 2012 at 10:50 AM by Cloudburst : Added credits

39 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts, 26 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#2 Old 18th Sep 2012 at 1:17 AM
Awe! This is trluy great! I love the color combination on the exterior! and the landscaping is awesome! love the bridge over the pond!
Great job! Oh and the interior is just as nice!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 18th Sep 2012 at 1:20 AM
The whole thing is great - and really cheap for the amount of space! Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 18th Sep 2012 at 3:42 AM
This is amazing <3
Let's see, what are my favorite things about it...
1) The bridge...it's great and I have no idea how to do that myself :P
2) The trellis-type-thing outside. It looks really nice.
3) The fireplace in the living room looks awesome with the pillars and the brick surround! I'm stealing that idea for my next house
4) Everything else :D
Thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 18th Sep 2012 at 4:35 AM
This is quite nice!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#6 Old 18th Sep 2012 at 5:15 AM
Great house! Thank you for sharing!
mature minion
retired moderator THANKS POST
#7 Old 18th Sep 2012 at 7:40 AM
Beautiful house, thanks for uploading. I've been waiting for this one since I saw it in the feedback forum, glad its here now :D
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 18th Sep 2012 at 10:02 AM
Thanks for the nice comments guys, I really appreciate it!

Excuse me, but I just have to explode.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 18th Sep 2012 at 6:11 PM
This is like, the home I would like to have one day in real life ! it's beautiful with nice colors, many rooms, great details... Thanks !
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 18th Sep 2012 at 6:28 PM
Wow, beautiful! I love the exterior of the house especially (:
I'm also super jealous of your computer/graphics card. Want! ;D
Test Subject
#11 Old 18th Sep 2012 at 9:37 PM
Amgggg
Quote: Originally posted by Cloudburst
Thanks for the nice comments guys, I really appreciate it!

You deserve the nice comments, this is by far one of the best Base Game houses I have ever seen
Test Subject
#12 Old 20th Sep 2012 at 12:46 PM
This house is incredible! How long did it take to build?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 20th Sep 2012 at 6:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ShadowBass
This house is incredible! How long did it take to build?

Well I started it about a year ago but I don't know how long I spent on it then, probably a couple of weeks though. Then I spent about a week on and off finishing it when I found it on an old hard drive recently

Test Subject
#14 Old 20th Sep 2012 at 7:27 PM
Thank you! This is fantastic.
It's so hard to build a house to hold large/multiple families that also looks great and functions well. This will be well used in my game.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#15 Old 21st Sep 2012 at 2:35 PM
I agree with everyone else - this is a gorgeous base game house. Thank you for sharing it with us! Now I just have to decide who I'm going to let live in it
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 21st Sep 2012 at 3:08 PM
omg!!!! best house ever!!!! thanks for making this
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#17 Old 21st Sep 2012 at 11:22 PM
If I were able to, I might buy the Sims 3 just to be able to have my Sims live in this house. It's beautiful, amazing, and perfect. I wish I could live there in real life. Sadly, I only have the Sims 2, but still - amazing job <3
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#18 Old 22nd Sep 2012 at 5:42 AM
Beautiful! This would be the perfect location for my "Doll House" Series!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 25th Sep 2012 at 11:55 PM
This is amazing! My family of 8 thanks you! They were beginning to trip over each others feet and I needed a suitable house for them, you know, that didn't have rooms the size of a thimble.
Test Subject
#20 Old 27th Sep 2012 at 4:20 AM
I think I am going to take a break from my Panda Monk to put my sim family into this house. Excellent design and layout. Quite impressive. :D
Test Subject
#21 Old 30th Sep 2012 at 3:46 PM
I'm sorry if this is a dumb question, but I looked everywhere I could think of and found no answer; does this house require The Sims 3 Supernatural?

I tried downloading it, but it said that it requires a software update, but everything I have is up to date, and the only expansion I don't have is Supernatural. This house is gorgeous, and just what I need, so I'd hate to miss out on it just because of some small error that I can't figure out.

Thank you so much for making this house by the way, even if I can't get it myself, it looks like a great deal of work was put into it, and the outcome is amazing.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#22 Old 1st Oct 2012 at 3:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Chalenz
I'm sorry if this is a dumb question, but I looked everywhere I could think of and found no answer; does this house require The Sims 3 Supernatural?

I tried downloading it, but it said that it requires a software update, but everything I have is up to date, and the only expansion I don't have is Supernatural. This house is gorgeous, and just what I need, so I'd hate to miss out on it just because of some small error that I can't figure out.

Thank you so much for making this house by the way, even if I can't get it myself, it looks like a great deal of work was put into it, and the outcome is amazing.

I only had the base game installed when making this so it can't require anything else. I'm can't think why else it wouldn't be working, sorry. Thanks though

Test Subject
#23 Old 6th Oct 2012 at 5:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Chalenz

Getting the same error as well but when I check for updates for my game it says it's already up to date.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 11th Oct 2012 at 9:23 PM
This house is stunning! Its like it should be on the cover of a magazine or something...I kinda wish I could live in it myself! You are a great designer! Well done!
Test Subject
#25 Old 14th Oct 2012 at 12:39 AM
It is just simply A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!! You have talent!!!!
Page 1 of 2