Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

"Stick 'Em Up" Cork Board Recolors

by Honeywell Posted 25th Sep 2012 at 3:21 AM - Updated 24th Feb 2013 at 9:14 PM by Honeywell

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Demon Sheep
retired moderator THANKS POST
#2 Old 25th Sep 2012 at 3:56 AM
Aw, how cute! Great idea borrowing those textures from Generations. They perfectly fit the game aesthetic. Thanks for sharing!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#3 Old 25th Sep 2012 at 5:56 PM
Love these! I'm about to send my first batch of teens to Uni in my BaCC - I can't wait to use them!
Test Subject
#4 Old 25th Sep 2012 at 9:14 PM
Unicorns aren't just for girly girls though. I'm not a girly girl but unicorns are so cool.

I just post pictures and download stuff. so don't request for stuff from me, -seatails :l
I'm a brony (my little pony fan)
My little pony friendship is magic is awesome and not just girly girls or girls in general who like it. I know a guy who likes it.
Theorist
Original Poster
#5 Old 25th Sep 2012 at 11:58 PM
Thanks for commenting, guys.

And seatails, I was a total tom boy growing up and shunned all things pink or "girly" but my favorite shirt had a unicorn with a sparkly-purple sky because unicorns are cool. So yes, I think you're absolutely right. Anyone can like a pink cork board with unicorns. Being a girlie girl or even a girl at all isn't required.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 26th Sep 2012 at 12:28 AM
Unicorns are scary. x) I love horses, but they can be rather terrifying considering how strong they are. Putting a sharp horn in the middle of their forehead really wouldn't help. I mean, what if they want to rub their heads against you? One bad move and you'd get impaled!
But yes, they are cool. Awesome and terrifying. Like Pyramid Head but more magical and much more beautiful.

Oh, and thanks for the boards. I love them. ^^,
Theorist
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#7 Old 26th Sep 2012 at 12:33 AM
You win, Freakish Academy.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#8 Old 6th Aug 2016 at 7:27 PM
The more varieties of these, the better! Thanks!