Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Gigi Photo Booth: A TS3 Conversion

by Honeywell Posted 8th Nov 2012 at 8:12 PM - Updated 8th Nov 2012 at 8:24 PM by Honeywell

39 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts, 28 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 8th Nov 2012 at 8:43 PM
I always hated the photo booth that came with NL. Thanks so much for this!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#3 Old 8th Nov 2012 at 8:54 PM
Wonderful! Thank-you Honeywell!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#4 Old 8th Nov 2012 at 9:34 PM
Wow! This is beautiful and I love how you changed up the framing. This looks so much nicer, thank you!
Banned
THANKS POST
#5 Old 8th Nov 2012 at 9:50 PM
Yeah, looks better than the EAxis one.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#6 Old 8th Nov 2012 at 9:52 PM
I love the frame of pictures taken with this new booth. Any chance a default replacement that adds this frame to pictures taken with the NL-photo booth as well? =)

Regardless, really nice. Thank you!
Constant Contestant
retired moderator THANKS POST
#7 Old 8th Nov 2012 at 9:53 PM
It's lovely Honeywell, and I might just use your idea about the photos
Theorist
Original Poster
#8 Old 8th Nov 2012 at 10:47 PM
Thanks for the comments all, so glad you'll get some use out of this.

@EternalBoredom
Oh, no! I love the Nightlife photo booth because it looks just like the ones from the arcades when I was growing up -- tatty curtain and all. But other than that I have to agree that this one is a much nicer version.

@lazzybum
I'm so glad you like the frames -- I re-did them so many times it's not even funny.

Quote: Originally posted by gummilutt
I love the frame of pictures taken with this new booth. Any chance a default replacement that adds this frame to pictures taken with the NL-photo booth as well? =)

Regardless, really nice. Thank you!

Yes, absolutely! You can get defaults for the Maxis photo booth at Leefish.nl. It's a great site with a friendly community (waves @Karen ) that you're welcome to join if you want but you don't have to. Guests can download without registering, there's lots of nice stuff there for TS2 & 3.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 9th Nov 2012 at 2:13 PM
Loveit! It's soo much better than the Sims 2 one! Keep up the good work!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 9th Nov 2012 at 3:20 PM
Thank you so much! I use the photo booth all the time, so another version of it is great; this one will blend nicely into some places that the Nightlife one doesn't.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 9th Nov 2012 at 5:29 PM
So awesome! Really happy to have this photobooth in my game. Thank you!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#12 Old 9th Nov 2012 at 6:31 PM
Thank you, I love the photobooth and I love this too!
Field Researcher
#13 Old 9th Nov 2012 at 6:48 PM
Yes! This is SO much better than the Maxis photo booth that came with NL. Now that this looks stylin' and not plain, I will use this! And LMAO at the video. I like how, at the end, this random girl runs up to the booth. Ha, ha! Uhhh...do you -have- to watch, lady? xD Rofl!

"Tomorrow may be hell, but today was a good writing day, and on the good writing days nothing else matters." - Neil Gaiman

Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#14 Old 9th Nov 2012 at 8:12 PM
This is AMAZING!!!!! Thanks Honeywell! It's sooo chic and modern, much better than the maxis one!
Just to clarify: this photobooth is not a DR, right? It will stand alone with the other one?
Thanks again!
Theorist
Original Poster
#15 Old 9th Nov 2012 at 9:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jbeach34
This is AMAZING!!!!! Thanks Honeywell! It's sooo chic and modern, much better than the maxis one!
Just to clarify: this photobooth is not a DR, right? It will stand alone with the other one?
Thanks again!
That's right, it's not a default replacement. It's a completely new object that stands alone so if you download you'll have both photo booths.

And thanks everyone for the nice comments!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 9th Nov 2012 at 10:29 PM
Now this is a handsome photo booth. Thank you very much for sharing! No longer will the photo booth be hidden away in a corner in my more upscale community lots.
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 10th Nov 2012 at 3:02 PM
OMG Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I use the photobooth all the time. I'm so happy to have some more variety and I love the new photoframes!
Meet Me In My Next Life
#18 Old 10th Nov 2012 at 6:40 PM Last edited by Simonut : 10th Nov 2012 at 7:01 PM.
I love how you made this for Sims 2 so "Wonderful " Thank you for sharing great job.

"Nothing in life is a Surprise it just happen to come your way at the time".
Theorist
Original Poster
#19 Old 10th Nov 2012 at 6:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Simonut
I love how you made this for Sims 2 so "Wonderful " I went to the link you left here for the default "Could not find it" at all under any of the Sims 2 items that is listed in each category are you sure there is a default for Sims 2 for this photo booth ?

Thank you for sharing great job.

Hi Simonut. I'm sorry you couldn't find it but I know it exists because I made it. Here is the direct link again to the default replacement frames I did for the Maxis photo booth:

http://www.leefish.nl/mybb/showthread.php?tid=4336

I hope that helps!
Meet Me In My Next Life
#20 Old 10th Nov 2012 at 7:04 PM Last edited by Simonut : 10th Nov 2012 at 7:45 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Honeywell
Hi Simonut. I'm sorry you couldn't find it but I know it exists because I made it. Here is the direct link again to the default replacement frames I did for the Maxis photo booth:

http://www.leefish.nl/mybb/showthread.php?tid=4336

I hope that helps!

OOps so Sorry I have it, I miss read I was thinking it was a Default for the Photo Booth only. Thanks again love it.

"Nothing in life is a Surprise it just happen to come your way at the time".
Theorist
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#21 Old 10th Nov 2012 at 7:07 PM
No problem, glad it's all cleared up.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#22 Old 11th Nov 2012 at 2:05 AM
Great conversion and a lovely addition to my game.
Thanks for sharing your talents, Honeywell.
Meet Me In My Next Life
THANKS POST
#23 Old 11th Nov 2012 at 7:46 PM Last edited by Simonut : 11th Nov 2012 at 8:06 PM.
Back again "Honeywell" The Booth isues is just fine in my game when they woohoo (lol ) it is not clip throught the ceiling I guess it depend on how one lot is build. And just as you said it is not dark in the game. I tested this in a two story lot no problem all is perfect. If this Booth ever become a Default I will be one of the first to get it.
Interstellar Traveler
THANKS POST
#24 Old 12th Nov 2012 at 12:34 AM
Very nice conversion! Thank you!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#25 Old 12th Nov 2012 at 5:27 PM
Forgot to check back, whoops! Thanks a lot Honeywell, I can't wait to use the frame default replacement. Pictures will finally not be ugly, yay!
Page 1 of 2