Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sherlock

by MistyBlue Posted 21st Dec 2012 at 8:08 PM

82 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 29 Feedback Posts, 52 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 4
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 21st Dec 2012 at 8:10 PM
It's funny but it's great, thank you!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#3 Old 21st Dec 2012 at 8:44 PM
I love this! Johnlock forever.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 21st Dec 2012 at 11:16 PM
Jawn! Jawn! Sims, Jawn!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#5 Old 22nd Dec 2012 at 2:20 AM
Perfect job! Congrats!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 22nd Dec 2012 at 7:53 AM
This is fantastic! :3 Anyone else notice the little TARDIS?

Yes, I'm definitely loving all your creations. ^^ Wholock time! :D
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#7 Old 22nd Dec 2012 at 11:02 AM
Awww, he's a cutie-pie, nice job!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#8 Old 22nd Dec 2012 at 4:44 PM
Sorry to interupt but is the lot up for download anywhere, too?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 22nd Dec 2012 at 4:56 PM
I have no words to express my sincere awe of your amazing talent and epicness. I'm truly grateful to you and if I could, I would give you a thousand thanks instead of only a teeny tiny one.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 22nd Dec 2012 at 5:31 PM
This is amazing! As an uber-fan I found a Russian-made one that took me hours to download because I can't read Russian and had to make an account and change the settings and all sorts, but I prefer this one definitely! You are truly an innnovator! I'm sure loads of people have tried and failed at his face, and have been waiting for such a brilliant recreation! YOU BEAUTY. Thank you!
Bowties are cool.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#11 Old 22nd Dec 2012 at 11:06 PM
Thank you, everyone!

murfee - I don't know who made the lot, because their site is dead, but the link for download is here

KiraNWilfort - LOL, you noticed!

EsmeraldaF - Thnak you

PainAndDaffodils - Aw, thank you, you're too sweet <3

gravel-in-a-blender - Aww, thanks <3 It is an awfully difficult face to sim, I admit. I had to start from scratch a few times...I don't think the mouth area is perfect, though, because it's just impossible to replicate it on a sim. But I'm happy how he turned out
Instructor
THANKS POST
#12 Old 23rd Dec 2012 at 2:32 AM
most accurate sims 3 sherlock celeb to date
likeness is spot on and instantly recognisable
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 23rd Dec 2012 at 4:51 PM
haha this is cool!
Test Subject
#14 Old 23rd Dec 2012 at 5:52 PM
Something just went wrong... I downloaded everything, but my Sim doesn't look like your at all... He is really ugly...
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#15 Old 23rd Dec 2012 at 10:28 PM
Fantastic work! The likeness is amazing! Are you planning on creating John? (Say yes please!)

Downloading to try him!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 24th Dec 2012 at 12:03 AM
I Love You.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#17 Old 24th Dec 2012 at 7:54 PM
You are my favorite thing this week! How you had the patience to sim BC's face, I will never know. Amazing likeness; just wonderful. THANK YOU. And, to echo whoviangeek (great name, btw!) above, I LOVE YOU.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#18 Old 26th Dec 2012 at 4:21 PM
Aw, you got ahead of me! I was considering posting my version of Sherlock I made in the Sims 3 on here! Anyways, nicely done, but I'm going to stick with the Sherlock sim it took me hours and hours to create.
Bowties are cool.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#19 Old 26th Dec 2012 at 4:37 PM
FREEDOM_55 - Thank you!

FavoleKS - Hm, well that's odd. Do you have all of the sliders? If you don't manage to resolve this, feel free to PM me and I'll send you .sims3pack.

Yavanna - I'm still working on John

whoviangeek - Love you, too!

babydawl - Aw, thanks! :D

kittykat - Oh, but just because I posted my version, doesn't mean you can't post your own. There's room for at least two TS3 Sherlocks here, don't you think? It's also good for the downloaders to have more choice. By all means, don't let me stop you from uploading your version that you've worked so hard on
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 27th Dec 2012 at 1:07 AM
Thank you so much - he's amazing! I can hardly believe I'm looking at a sim and not the real person. Wow! :D
One question though: Is there anywhere else I can download the hair he uses, maybe? Or a similar hairstyle I could use for him? Because when I try to download the hairstyle from the store, I click "download" and absolutely nothing happens. No matter if I try it in IE, Chrome, Firefox, nothing happens, not even a popup. I logged in first, my game is fully patched, and I don't know what else could be wrong. Very frustrating. =( And he won't be quite right without his curls! Dx Any ideas? I don't think I have any remotely similar hairstyles in my game right now.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#21 Old 28th Dec 2012 at 4:01 PM
What do you think about him having an involvement in Star Trek: Into Darkness?
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 28th Dec 2012 at 4:50 PM
Just wanted to drop by to say, amazing job on this sim I'm a big fan of the show (I'm busy reading the books now as a result of it, haha), and you've captured the personality of the modernised Sherlock perfectly! The resemblance is spot on, fantastic work.
Bowties are cool.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#23 Old 29th Dec 2012 at 2:12 AM
HerGoldenHair - Hm, that's strange...I've searched, but couldn't find any other place to get the hair, and there is no similar one around. But if I find it, I'm gonna let you know

FreakAboutSims - I think that's utterly awesome and can't wait to see the movie!

Syva - Thank you so much <3
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#24 Old 30th Dec 2012 at 8:22 AM
MistyBlue you make all my favorite characters, in both TS2 and TS3. And they are the best out there!! Thanks for this sweetie! :D
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 3rd Jan 2013 at 12:29 AM
That's great MistyBlue!

Unfortunately I've tried it and may be because of sliders of something but the sim i get looks very little like the one in the pictures :/ Is there another way to get it? a sism3 pack or something? maybe that way it'd work
Page 1 of 4