Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The story of a house. Elsa.

by Droopsi Posted 8th Mar 2013 at 9:30 PM - Updated 9th Mar 2013 at 8:49 AM by Droopsi

24 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 17 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 8th Mar 2013 at 9:35 PM
Jeez, the pictures you took are amazing, as is the gorgeous sim. <3
Banned
THANKS POST
#3 Old 8th Mar 2013 at 9:46 PM
Droopsi, how on earth do you manage to take such breathtaking screenshots! I'm amazed. Wish there was a :jawdrop: smiley.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 8th Mar 2013 at 10:31 PM
The screenshots look so realistic, and so glamour! Congratulations!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 9th Mar 2013 at 2:02 AM
Wow, really beautiful.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 9th Mar 2013 at 3:36 AM
Very pretty
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#7 Old 9th Mar 2013 at 11:36 AM
Gorgeous model, I love pretty sims <3 Fabulous pictures !
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 10th Mar 2013 at 4:08 AM
Very gorgeous!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 11th Mar 2013 at 4:45 PM
Droopsi, I rarely post anything, but could not let this pass. Aside from the beauty of this and your other Sims, your story is gorgeous. I was compelled to go through all the pictures in your "Story of a House" and was genuinely touched by the story. Beautiful work. Well done!
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#10 Old 12th Mar 2013 at 12:13 AM
Stunning, and as already said, pictures are amazing! Wouldnt know its from the sims 2, its so real!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 12th Mar 2013 at 2:26 PM
She's perfect!
Don't think anything bad about me, but my stupid imagination doesn't let me go - look at that strange man in 10th picture! He looks like a maniac...
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 22nd Mar 2013 at 7:40 PM
WOW! Your sims are beautiful and picturesque! Keep up the good work!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 1st Apr 2013 at 6:13 PM
She is beautiful and the story is heart melting but when I tried to install it it said expansion pack data was required that I had not installed. Well don in creating such a beautiful sim though!!
Test Subject
#14 Old 6th Apr 2013 at 4:01 PM
I am also receiving an error message of "this content requires expansion pack data that is not installed"... But I was able to install the other beautiful simmies from the story of a house series with no issues... Perhaps the expansions required should be updated for this download?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#15 Old 6th Apr 2013 at 7:32 PM
swarmofbutterflys, Evil_KATil, ooh, I do not know...You install sim with Sims2PackInstaller? What is written when you install?
Test Subject
#16 Old 23rd Apr 2013 at 2:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Droopsi
swarmofbutterflys, Evil_KATil, ooh, I do not know...You install sim with Sims2PackInstaller? What is written when you install?

I have all official expansion packs and still it says the same things :/ I want to have her I love 20's
Site Helper
#17 Old 23rd Apr 2013 at 7:53 PM
Try using the Clean Installer to install this, rather than the standard Body Shop Installer. I was able to install into a base-game only game without any problem.
Test Subject
#18 Old 27th Apr 2013 at 7:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Mootilda
Try using the Clean Installer to install this, rather than the standard Body Shop Installer. I was able to install into a base-game only game without any problem.

Yay! I was able to install this using clean installer... Thank you so much for all of your help Mootilda!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 2nd May 2013 at 10:17 AM
so beautiful, i like it . . .
Test Subject
#20 Old 26th Jun 2013 at 9:29 PM
How do you find this sim in the game? I'm still new to this, haha
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 5th Jan 2014 at 7:45 PM
She's so beautiful! I love the outfits, especially. Nice job!
Test Subject
#22 Old 8th Mar 2014 at 1:32 AM
Default A bit of help
Quote: Originally posted by swarmofbutterflys
She is beautiful and the story is heart melting but when I tried to install it it said expansion pack data was required that I had not installed. Well don in creating such a beautiful sim though!!

I had this same problem for the longest time and it really hindered my downloading. I had my 7zip accidentally deleted and when I reinstalled it, everything that wouldn't download suddenly started to. Not sure if it was a fluke but it's worth a shot. And I'm in agreement with everyone. Amazing pictures and amazing sims.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 3rd Jul 2014 at 5:49 AM
She is so beautiful! I love her thanks c:
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 22nd Sep 2014 at 4:52 AM
Thank you so much ^^
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 1st Oct 2023 at 2:23 AM
Thank you very,very much ♥
Do you have that abandoned house where Elsa and everyone related to her story lived?
I would really like to have that house, furnished exactly as I saw it in your screenshots. Can you upload it here? Please with all my heart.