Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

In the Eye of the Beholder,Syriana Reby

by FREEDOM_55 Posted 13th Mar 2013 at 2:12 PM - Updated 23rd Jan 2014 at 11:15 PM by FREEDOM_55

28 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 26 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 13th Mar 2013 at 3:55 PM
Gorgeous!
Theorist
THANKS POST
#3 Old 13th Mar 2013 at 6:03 PM
Very pretty thank you :-)
Instructor
THANKS POST
#4 Old 13th Mar 2013 at 6:21 PM
Finally you uploaded a new sim " secretly I'm in love with your sims "
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#5 Old 13th Mar 2013 at 6:55 PM
Glad to see her finally finished! Very nice realistic-looking and unique sim, as always!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 13th Mar 2013 at 9:35 PM
Very mysterious, sultry, and certain to wreak havoc in my games

Thank you!
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#7 Old 13th Mar 2013 at 10:05 PM
So beautiful and glad to have her in my game. Thank you.
Rabid Recoloring Renegade
retired moderator THANKS POST
#8 Old 13th Mar 2013 at 10:32 PM
She is dazzling. And all the more beautiful for not being perfect. I'm pretty sure you used number 1's. 2's are a bit more rounded. Thanks!!!
Instructor
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#9 Old 13th Mar 2013 at 10:51 PM Last edited by FREEDOM_55 : 13th Mar 2013 at 11:02 PM.
@ Similler - Good eye! I thanks for helping me with the clarification I'm going to change it now

Thanks for all the supportive comments
I'm so happy that many find her beautiful
She had to pass a lot of ''changes required'' to finally be here
Scholar
THANKS POST
#10 Old 14th Mar 2013 at 12:30 AM
She is simply gorgeous! I really think she is a unique beauty: in my opinion, she not resembles with no known celebrity: she is unique!. Congrats Freedom for one more beautiful and unique Sim!
Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator THANKS POST
#11 Old 14th Mar 2013 at 1:32 AM
I'm so happy you got her uploaded. She's gorgeous. I'm binning families for SP to pull genetics from and I've got an entire household of Freedom sims.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 14th Mar 2013 at 2:12 AM
Quote: Originally posted by FREEDOM_55
@ Similler - Good eye! I thanks for helping me with the clarification I'm going to change it now

Thanks for all the supportive comments
I'm so happy that many find her beautiful
She had to pass a lot of ''changes required'' to finally be here

I really love your work. Please keep it up, but the earlobe link is still broken. So I went to edit sims word press and here it is, or here: http://editsim.wordpress.com/2012/0...e-sliders-that/
Instructor
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#13 Old 14th Mar 2013 at 2:15 AM Last edited by FREEDOM_55 : 14th Mar 2013 at 6:03 AM. Reason: typos
Quote: Originally posted by thecheeseblewup
I really love your work. Please keep it up, but the earlobe link is still broken. So I went to edit sims word press and here it is, or here: http://editsim.wordpress.com/2012/0...e-sliders-that/

Your awesome! Many thank-yous thecheeseblewup telling me and going through the trouble of finding the link for me. It should be fixed now

@monca- I think that is one of the nicest comment's I ever gotten. To be told she resembles no one else in this world but herself is truly special- its great to be told she she is in a league of her own!

@heaven- I'm glad you saw her! Thank -you for your help with her and being so patient with me. If I could add variety your sims 3 gene pool that was truly my goal to bring to other people's games. I just wish the sims 3 had sims 2 genetics, in that they had higher facial blending.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#14 Old 14th Mar 2013 at 2:57 AM
*gasp* She's finally up. She looks AMAZING! Thank you Freedom!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#15 Old 14th Mar 2013 at 5:28 AM
Ohmygosh, she's here!!! I was scared that this sim may have been a lost WIP, but you finished her and did a heck of a job. What an awesome surprise to find online! Absolutely stunning in every way.
Instructor
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#16 Old 14th Mar 2013 at 11:26 PM
Thanks guys
I always get WIP finished.. eventually Adding lots of detail takes time. but they say it is tortoise that wins the race.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#17 Old 15th Mar 2013 at 11:32 AM
Your sims are so amazing *o*
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 15th Mar 2013 at 2:26 PM
Absolutely stunning!! I need her in my game
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 17th Mar 2013 at 9:35 AM
What a fantastic job! I love that she has such distinctive features without being overly-exaggerated, which I think very few people could do so well.
Instructor
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#20 Old 17th Mar 2013 at 12:01 PM
@Eternila - You're amazing !

@ Stepper- Thank -you What a nice compliment .I love how her features are so subjective.Some people would say she is unique because they think the exact opposite. I find your opinion on her fascinating and a little surprising because I know your sim preference/style. She look's very distinctive on her own gender switched as well.

@crapsickles (love the username btw :P) I'm glad you like her
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 20th Mar 2013 at 5:30 PM
She's positively beautiful! Thank you for her.

Hope you don't mind if I nerd her up a bit.. Kinda have a thing for nerdy dark-hair'd sims..
Instructor
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#22 Old 24th Mar 2013 at 4:11 PM Last edited by FREEDOM_55 : 29th Mar 2013 at 10:01 AM.
@TenshiHime I'm glad you enjoy my sims

Your free to do whatever you want with my sims as long as you give credit
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#23 Old 28th Mar 2013 at 11:30 PM
she looks drop dead gorgeous!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 10th Apr 2013 at 5:07 AM
very damn pretty, the way you describe her , the way you talk about her makes me want her even more. beautiful eyes innocent yet so impure.
awesome job
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 2nd Nov 2013 at 10:34 AM
I maybe able to tame this poison flower - or most probably not - but I'll always remember sharing her companionship and tasting her heat.

Wow, who knew that a Sim could inspire charged words like that? Thank you for sharing one of the hottest Sims to ever grace our neighborhoods and leave a torrent of broken hearts in her wake. I'm so jealous of your CAS ability

Generally I avoid downloading Sims based on people I know because it disrupts my suspension of disbelief. Syriana will always be the peerless and incomparable Syriana.
Page 1 of 2