Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Curfew Disabler

by Sniper296 Posted 28th Apr 2013 at 3:14 AM - Updated 22nd Feb 2017 at 11:15 PM by Sniper296 : 1.69 Still compatible

114 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 38 Feedback Posts, 75 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 5
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 28th Apr 2013 at 6:20 AM
Thank you for this! All of the other ones (Johna's and Whiterider's) were old and weren't updated . Glad someone made one.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#3 Old 28th Apr 2013 at 7:34 AM
It's nice that someone made a more current version of it, since the old ones out there simply do not work anymore.
Inventor
#4 Old 28th Apr 2013 at 5:48 PM
Actually I know why Whiterider did not updated,
because, twallan somehow :P
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 28th Apr 2013 at 9:18 PM
Oh my goodness thanks so much! Ive been needing this mod for ages! All my teen and child sims are always up to mischief after hours! Ahhaa
Mad Poster
#6 Old 29th Apr 2013 at 7:02 AM
Love this mod. I've missed whiterider's mod in my game, and this has fixed my teens getting in trouble for staying out after curfew. Thanks

Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.
Steam ID: PadukSteam
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#7 Old 29th Apr 2013 at 7:21 PM
Thanks. The curfew thing is so foreign to me. Locally the curfew is whatever the parents set.
Test Subject
#8 Old 29th Apr 2013 at 10:32 PM
THANK YOU
my teen sim got abducted by aliens and was caught by the cops for missing curfew
IN FRONT OF HER OWN HOUSE
Scholar
#9 Old 30th Apr 2013 at 6:27 AM
Thanks for this mod! I had recently tried one of the other curfew mods on this site, but it was causing a problem for Sims with the Brooding trait so I got rid of it. I was really hoping that other mod would get an update but it never got one. Now I see your mod and quickly put it in my game. So far it is working great and I've had no problems with it. Oh, is there a way to remove the curfew message that will pop up? It just seems a bit weird that the game warns about a curfew that doesn't even exist. Also is there a way to stop Sims from trying to go home on their own? Again it just seems weird that Sims are trying to go home because of a curfew that doesn't exist. At least you can cancel the action, but it is a bit annoying that they suddenly just want to go home. Either way this mod is a must for me, thanks again!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 30th Apr 2013 at 10:11 PM
THanks a lot!

The curfew thing is stupid
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 30th Apr 2013 at 10:18 PM
thank you so much ^_^
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 1st May 2013 at 3:05 AM
I needed this! thank you so much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 1st May 2013 at 7:08 AM
I wanna say thank you for this..I was outta of lost when Whiterider's Curfew mod became out dated...also was getting little tired of cops busting my sim
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 1st May 2013 at 3:29 PM
oh yay! i hate having curfew this rocks thanks a lot!!! :p
Test Subject
#15 Old 4th May 2013 at 8:50 PM
Thank you so much for this. I was disappointed that the other curfew mods haven't been updated and I just never liked to play with Storyprogession, so Twallan's mod wasn't an option either.
Finally I can let my teens be outside at night again!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#16 Old 7th May 2013 at 5:15 PM
My Sim teen got hauled home by the cops winning some bucks racing a horse. He got grounded and I forgot to let him off the hook immediately, so he got stuck in that sneak walking mode. When he got back from boarding school, he flipped out over breeding the horse thinking it was romantic betrayal and his horse disliked him for that one. This whole thing could have been avoided! Thank you!! [:
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 10th May 2013 at 3:43 AM
Love this! thanks again
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 12th May 2013 at 12:33 AM
Thank you so much, I needed this!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#19 Old 16th May 2013 at 4:14 PM
I really do need this! It does work with 1.50 then?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 22nd May 2013 at 5:05 PM
Didn't work =(
Test Subject
#21 Old 22nd May 2013 at 10:34 PM
It work's for 1.38.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 27th May 2013 at 3:02 AM
I love this mod, seriously. The curfew gets annoying when you are trying to get your teen to go out on the town after school and then work. Thank you very much for this. :D
Test Subject
#23 Old 30th May 2013 at 12:38 PM
Hmm...I have 7-zip, and this is a 7-zip archive, yet I can't DL it. But someone just DLed it a few days ago, so the problem is probably mine...anyone have any suggestions? I really want to try this mod, it would be *SO* handy!
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 10th Jun 2013 at 1:33 AM
Quote: Originally posted by blackwood13
Hmm...I have 7-zip, and this is a 7-zip archive, yet I can't DL it. But someone just DLed it a few days ago, so the problem is probably mine...anyone have any suggestions? I really want to try this mod, it would be *SO* handy!

I'm having the same problem! >.<

Sims for for life! My opinion doesn't really matter but I like to share it anyways. :)
simblr
Test Subject
#25 Old 25th Jun 2013 at 7:16 PM
was this mod going to be updated for 1.55? i hope so
Great work
Page 1 of 5