Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Toddler's Day Out Poses

by deivvus Posted 18th May 2013 at 5:34 AM

54 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts, 43 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Inventor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 18th May 2013 at 6:12 AM
Awww... these poses are so lovely. What a great idea. Thank you so much for sharing your work with us! Love the pictures too, btw.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 18th May 2013 at 6:20 AM
That third picture in the overview is just adorable!! :lovestruc
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#4 Old 18th May 2013 at 6:24 AM
I love these poses, thanks deivvus
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#5 Old 18th May 2013 at 8:21 AM
I haven't used the pose player yet, but these poses just might start me to using them. I want a perfect way to display my young sim families and these poses make me go aww. What a wonderful job here, thank you very much for sharing your talent with us.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 18th May 2013 at 8:32 AM
DOWNLOAD! DOWNLOAD! DOWNLOAD! these are just TOO cute! PERFECT for my story! EEEK! Thank you!
Inconceivable!
THANKS POST
#7 Old 18th May 2013 at 8:35 AM
I love them all! <3 Thank you for all your hard work!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#8 Old 18th May 2013 at 10:13 AM
These are super cute and adorable! Please make more useful poses like this! They are much needed!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#9 Old 18th May 2013 at 12:24 PM
Totally love it :D
Test Subject
#10 Old 18th May 2013 at 1:34 PM
These are adorable and exactly what I needed.
Do you take requests?
Can you do a best friends pose pack
or a male pose pack ( not a hunky/sexy guy, just a normal friendly pose pack)
Bunned
THANKS POST
#11 Old 18th May 2013 at 3:47 PM
These are so adorable! I've been looking for cute toddler poses! *downloads*
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 18th May 2013 at 6:46 PM
These are so cute. It's rare to find really good toddler poses, especially with family in mind. So excited to use these!
Test Subject
#13 Old 18th May 2013 at 7:21 PM
in the thumbnail i thought the picture was of bro and dave
Interstellar Traveler
THANKS POST
#14 Old 19th May 2013 at 1:37 AM
These are fantastic! Thank you -- oh, so much!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#15 Old 19th May 2013 at 1:45 AM
These are simply gorgeous. Someday - when I'm not in school anymore - I will figure out how to do stories in Sims 3 the way I did in Sims 2, and this is DEFINITELY going to be one of the sets of poses I will use. Thank you! You deserve the picked upload.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 19th May 2013 at 8:43 AM
I love the pic for the pose where the dad's holding the kid kinda up by the leg, if that makes sense... It reminds me of a friend of mine who is as carefree while handling his kid and his gf's kid. His wife always shouts at him for the way he picks up their kid, but she don't care abt the gf's baby. Anyway, it's always amusing to see dads progress from "OMG dis baby is fragile" to "He hit his face? He's fine. Walk it off, little dude." GREAT POSES! All of them are just perfect and so very cute :3
Test Subject
#17 Old 19th May 2013 at 2:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Yogi-Tea
Awww... these poses are so lovely. What a great idea. Thank you so much for sharing your work with us! Love the pictures too, btw.

Wish it could be done for SIMS 3

Mad Poster
#18 Old 19th May 2013 at 2:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by alyattes
Wish it could be done for SIMS 3

This mod is for Sims 3

Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.
Steam ID: PadukSteam
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#19 Old 19th May 2013 at 3:31 PM
Oh these are precious, nice work!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#20 Old 19th May 2013 at 4:28 PM
I don't use pose player but I must say OMG THOSE ARE THE CUTEST POSES EVERRRR!!!! If only Sims actually make those animation into the game omg the family sleeping together omg just omg.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#21 Old 19th May 2013 at 7:32 PM
Love how life like these are. This is how real people actually handle those squirmy tots. You did a great job capturing that. This is not only adorable, but a practical pose pack, too!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 19th May 2013 at 11:37 PM
I haven't played my game in what seem to be forever, but I had to download these poses. I just love them. Thank you for sharing the.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 20th May 2013 at 6:13 PM
These are the BEST family poses that I've ever seen before :O You did a really good work! Thank you!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#24 Old 20th May 2013 at 6:59 PM
Amazing... I don't even use poses, but I'm tempted to download these ones. They're too freaking adorable, especially the one where they're all laying together. Love it! ^.^
Test Subject
#25 Old 21st May 2013 at 12:00 AM
Quote: Originally posted by daniandan
This mod is for Sims 3

oops!!! My glasses were dirty.
Page 1 of 3