Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
#51 Old 15th Sep 2013 at 7:50 AM Last edited by lewisb40 : 15th Sep 2013 at 8:10 AM.
The only sims I have made over are Bridgeport families, like the Wordy's, the Littler's, the Belle's and the Art Central so I can use them in other towns because I don't like Bridgeport. I have to take pics of Tom Wordy new look, hot! Looks awful as an elder.

Do zero slider faced townies count? The two time I got a date for my sims at the wishing well has become my new favorites, use them as a base for minor changes to a new family too.

Before:

After a trip to MC stylist:

I was surprised with this one, didn't need to tweak too much, his nose was too large and I moved the slider down about 5 or so points. Sorry, don't have the before picture but do have a picture when he turned elder. I really love his looks. Yum.

Will come back with the Bridgeport resident new look and Charlie Buckshot and Steve Cupp. They are my town's antagonizers.

EDIT: Forgot one. I love Darleen and Darren Dreamer in Lucky Palms. Darleen is the best EA created sim, IMHO. I just changed her clothes and put makeup on her.

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#52 Old 26th Oct 2013 at 4:40 PM
I think Bridgeport is a goldmine for attractive sims, and I am really glad that I got LN. Here Im just listing some less obvious and attractive sims:
Lotta Greaves (Ghost, Plasma 501)
Justine Warren (Social Worker) Her baby face is really quite unusual in sim world.
Jacquelin Chamberlin (Ghost) Grandma of Elspeth Cook, resembles her a little bit too.

Ashleigh Ashford (Firewoman from Appaloosa Plains) Like a flaming bronco! She is a pyromaniac, raise her firefighting career a bit and you get fire immunity too, if you like hidden traits in your children.
Lab Assistant
#53 Old 28th Oct 2013 at 12:40 PM
Agnes Crumplebottom (SV version) cleans up very nicely - without plastic surgery.

Jamie Jolina looks good with just different make-up, too. And I really do like those pictures of Darlene Bunch. It's been a long time since I saw her aged up like that, I forgot how cute she looks as a teen/young adult.

I think my favourite is Constance Shelley from Riverview.
Top Secret Researcher
#54 Old 28th Oct 2013 at 6:46 PM
Todd Landgraab from Midnight Hollow is one of my favorites. In fact, there are a lot of good looking sims that come with that world. There's also a couple of super hot asian-looking sims in that town, though I forget which family they're from.
Mad Poster
#55 Old 28th Oct 2013 at 6:58 PM
I really love the sims in Midnight Hollow, they only need a different makeup, new hairdo and they are nice to look at.

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Field Researcher
#56 Old 28th Oct 2013 at 8:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Margaret Pendragon
Todd Landgraab from Midnight Hollow is one of my favorites. In fact, there are a lot of good looking sims that come with that world. There's also a couple of super hot asian-looking sims in that town, though I forget which family they're from.

Agreed, there are some nice non-mutant looking sims in MH which is surprising considering it's supposed to be a more 'spooky' world, they could have gone all out with the fugly sims. Hyun-Moon Jun might be the ones of the sims you're thinking of? I like him as well, I've put him into my current save in Lucky Palms. Don't have a picture of him myself so pic is from Sims Wiki.
Mad Poster
#57 Old 29th Oct 2013 at 10:26 AM
my best attempt at making over lisa bunch, lol

Alchemist
#58 Old 29th Oct 2013 at 1:58 PM Last edited by varpunen : 29th Oct 2013 at 6:10 PM.
I really like Emelie Van Gould from Moonlight Falls and her daughter Tanja (yeah, not really a pre-made but still born from EA pre-made parents without my meddling -> Emelie + Dante). Both ladies produce beautiful babies and have both acted as a surrogate mothers because of it. Tanja is my current sim's mother. I only gave them CC hair and some makeup (lipstick + eyeliner + very light eyeshadow). Emelie also got a better eyebrows. No plastic surgery.

Emelie

Tanja
Field Researcher
#59 Old 29th Oct 2013 at 8:11 PM
I also love Emilie. She's very pretty. Dante's the vampire from the "Being Human" family, right? I loved the American "reboot" of that show (much more season 1), but gave it up after season 2 (which was pretty bad) when I fell in love with the brilliant UK original; I can't stop saying how amazing that show is. Astounding acting, particularly the vampire, Mitchell, and utterly fantastic writing (there were a couple things iffy in series 3 though - but I can't say about the later series, as I haven't seen them; they just can't separate that perfect trio! <3) I hadn't known the show and the sim household were related when I got the EP, but Dante quickly became a favorite anyway. (This was before I got into the original show in the UK. The "reboot"'s vampire, Aidan [who may or may not be named after the brilliant actor in the UK's story], was my favorite in SyFy's version.) Since the sim vampire is based on the American actor's looks, I bet that the household is inspired by the "reboot", even though the wikia says it's based on the original show last I checked.
Alchemist
#60 Old 29th Oct 2013 at 9:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by shadedgrey63
I also love Emilie. She's very pretty. Dante's the vampire from the "Being Human" family, right?

Yes, one of the EA pre-made vampires, Dante Morganthe.
Test Subject
#61 Old 30th Oct 2013 at 10:44 PM
The Bridgeport sims scare me a little. Their features are so extreme they look a bit like someone was trying to create anime style sims. I was actually pleasantly surprised at the amount of good looking sims in Sunlit Tides.
Mad Poster
#62 Old 31st Oct 2013 at 3:15 AM
karlie goldberg from isla paradiso is actually gorgeous

i only changed her hair and makeup.
Test Subject
#63 Old 8th Nov 2013 at 12:23 PM
Default My choice
Quote: Originally posted by Marcy
No sure I what I'm saying is double posting, but anything DRASTICALLY changed, like major surgery or slider changes or a complete wardrobe change.

I think Lucy Lau from Midnight Hollow is pretty + some of the University Life Sims are quite good looking...but only if you edit them.
Test Subject
#64 Old 13th Nov 2013 at 2:35 AM
Default Jaun Darer from Twinbrook
I thought I would take a look at Twinbrook again and discovered this...In comparison all EA pre-made sims are hot :P
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#65 Old 14th Nov 2013 at 11:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by BartholomewMaximillion
Without a makeover, I really liked Lina Lancaster (Lucky Palms) and Florita Hernandez (Isla Paradiso). As for the guys, I don't think anyone's topped YA Mortimer yet; for me, anyway.

Mortimer? The name is familiar but can't place or find him....is he one of the maids in Sunset Valley?
Lab Assistant
#66 Old 14th Nov 2013 at 11:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by aisquared
For me it's the Frio brothers, especially Connor minus the beard.

Completely agree, I always have one of them...or both of them sometimes, as my boyfriend.
Lab Assistant
#67 Old 14th Nov 2013 at 11:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jaundice-joplin
I honestly never even had the thought of giving them makeovers until I read this post; I always just moved them out and put my own sims in their place to make the neighborhood a little more personable. Although, there's one sim (I can't for the life of me remember his name) in Hidden Springs that isn't half bad looking. It's the one single dad.

I ALWAYS make over the sims I am going to be dealing with a lot. So the person in the consignment store will get a makeover to make them hot. In university, the frat boys all got makeovers, one had to be made a YA cuz I didn't want the old guy perving on the rest of us (that was my job). Bartenders get makeovers, the cops will get makeovers when they pick me up for street art.
Mad Poster
#68 Old 16th Nov 2013 at 1:10 AM
Finnegan Sawyer, from Starlight Shores.

I rather hate his backstory...but I like his looks, so I just saved a copy of "Finnegan" in CAS. As a young adult. And for kicks I used the "create a twin" option in CAS to give him a twin sister, Fiona...of course I tweaked her features a little.

Who is Q? qanon.pub
Mad Poster
#69 Old 16th Nov 2013 at 3:54 AM
Alia Ziggfield from midnight hollow. i changed her hair and makeup a little bit:

Field Researcher
#70 Old 16th Nov 2013 at 5:15 AM
I paired two of sims up with Hyun-Moon from MH up and the kids came out looking nice. I don't have any photos on hand though but IMO he's one of the decent looking ones and he's not an asshole either. I usually find that the nicer looking ones have rotten personalities.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#71 Old 16th Nov 2013 at 12:27 PM
So I thought I would show my own. I don't have a before picture, but mine is Lulu Mather from Riverview (Young adult). I changed her nose quite a bit (it was really tiny at first) but I barely touched the rest of her face. She's actually really pretty.
Screenshots
Test Subject
#72 Old 26th Nov 2013 at 5:19 PM
I think Seema Sielen and Nadia Cho, both from Midnight Hollow, are adorable!
Mad Poster
#73 Old 30th Mar 2014 at 11:02 PM
not to necro the thread, but i've been working on some premade sims' makeovers as of late..

betty simovich from riverview

bebe hart from sunset valley
Top Secret Researcher
#74 Old 1st Apr 2014 at 3:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by christmas fear
Alia Ziggfield from midnight hollow. i changed her hair and makeup a little bit:

Is that noodle soup she is eating?

I work for a living, but I don't necessarily live for a working.
Mad Poster
#75 Old 1st Apr 2014 at 6:27 AM
Quote: Originally posted by tomomi1922
Is that noodle soup she is eating?

Ramen, lol
Page 3 of 4