Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#26 Old 16th Jul 2013 at 6:00 AM
This is an awesome challenge! I'm currently attempting the Bachelor Challenge, but ElenoreMari's post is so hilarious, I need to give this a go. Thank you for sharing, Isaria!

ElenoreMari: Please keep posting pictures! I love how you've tricked out the Queen's Lodge, but couldn't care less about even painting or flooring the Slaves' quarters as well as giving them the cheapest beds and no sink ahahahaha
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#27 Old 17th Jul 2013 at 10:15 PM
MaddzLecane: Thank you very much. I look forward to seeing your tribe ;D Especially since I don't have much time to play myself atm (work).

Pandadoraa: She's 2,5 years old :3 Yeah it seems like a very unusual name, but it's very pretty and I like the meaning of it o:

Mizsphinx: Thankyou I agree that she should keep sharing, and so should you if you give it a try ;D
Test Subject
Original Poster
#28 Old 17th Jul 2013 at 10:22 PM
I put in some changes for IP, and put in the alien abduction impregnation-mod för females, or whatever I should call it xD. There wasn't much to change/put in, and I will meld it together someday, but for know it'll be free and easy to spot (since not everyone might have gotten IP yet and such).
Test Subject
Original Poster
#29 Old 14th Sep 2013 at 12:26 PM
Well, my sims isn't really working at the moment so I haven't been able to play.

Anyone still going strong? How is it going? :3
Test Subject
#30 Old 21st Sep 2013 at 1:25 AM
I'm soooo doing this! I'm gonna use it more for a story though, so I may tweak a few rules *does a weird dance*
Test Subject
#31 Old 12th Oct 2013 at 4:26 AM Last edited by Lovesarts : 18th Oct 2013 at 4:22 AM.
I'm going to try this; it seems like fun :3
But I am going to start off with a Genie sim and the heiress has to be a Genie too
I think that will make it harder...
Also, I am not letting my Recruits breed until they have the Fertility Treatment, and they have to have two kids in order to advance in rank. The Queen/heiress is allowed to have only one if she feels like it. 'Cuz she's the queen.
Also, I will be moving my males to another large lot that my female queen owns... so that she still technically "controls" them, but they have some separation from the ladies

Edit: Whoa. WAY too many kids. One for every few ranks; has to have at least 2 in lifespan :3 And only Fertility for Entertainers and Scholars.
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 12th Oct 2013 at 5:25 AM
D: Makes me kinda sad. I don't wanna kill me tribe sons. XD *starting on the challenge*
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 12th Oct 2013 at 6:11 AM
I WOULD try this challenge but, sadly i cant have that mod on my computer. It is not working for some unknown reason.
Test Subject
#34 Old 12th Oct 2013 at 4:35 PM
I'm gonna start this challenge in my Dragon Valley world right now, and I'm really excited. Thank you so much for this awesome idea! :D
Also, I was thinking since amazons detest men so much, couldn't it be considered a "good" trait if they've got commitment issues- to ensure that they're not getting to attached to a man emotionally?
(However you guys might consider this suggestion, I'm gonna go for it for my warrior queen ^^')

The kids of tommorrow don't need today,
when they live in the sins of yesterday...
Test Subject
#35 Old 12th Oct 2013 at 7:27 PM
This looks so fun! I will try it! Only thing is, is there anyway to modify this so you can use sims 2 with it? Thanks
Test Subject
#36 Old 17th Oct 2013 at 8:47 AM
Wow this is so much fun! I am having a blast playing this challenge Here are some pictures of all of my tribe members so far (minus the slaves and tribe sons)

The Proserpina Tribe

This is (from left to right) Ceres and Selene. Ceres is the Worrier queen and Selene was the very first recruit and has now been promoted to provider. Her name was originally Sarah but she decided to change it after joining the tribe. Selene is Ceres' long time best friend and she serves as a second mother to all of Ceres' children. Though they are unable to get married to each other because of Ceres' rank, the two of them have formed a strong marital-like bond and, in their younger years, served as each others bed mate.

This is Vesta, Freya, and Aphrodite. Vesta is the first born of Ceres and she is the tribe champion. Freya, twin of Aphrodite, is the second child of Ceres and she is the second provider. Aphrodite is the third child of Ceres and she is the Heiress. From the moment Freya and Aphrodite were born (it REALLY surprised me that Ceres was going to have twins) I watched them diligently to try and decide which one should be giving the title of heiress. As they started to grow their own personality's and traits I noticed that Freya was more reserved and shy than Aphrodite and Aphrodite was more outgoing and honestly more interesting so I decided it would be smart to make her the heiress.

This is Venus, Artemis, and Athena. Venus is the first and only child of Vesta and she is the tribe scholar majoring in alchemy among other things. Artemis and Athena are the twins of Selene and definitely her only children (seeing as she is a provider and doesn't really need to have any children I just wanted to further the bloodline so that I can mix Selene's genes with Ceres' someday)
Test Subject
#37 Old 10th Nov 2013 at 3:37 AM
I'm tottally gonna do this. But I'm gonna tweak the rules so that if the warrior queen gets challenged for the throne and wins the sim who challenged her will be sentenced to death. Can't wait intill I get my computer so I can do this thing
Test Subject
#38 Old 19th Nov 2013 at 5:37 PM

Your sims look amazing i love them

and i can't believe this is ur first time doing something like this it's amazing my favourite challenge yet!

Just one question where would u put the scuba diving skill coz one of my recruits has level 10 scuba diving so i was just wondering

Thankyou so much!!!
Test Subject
#39 Old 22nd Nov 2013 at 10:51 AM
the only problem with this challenge is that i cant get more than 8 people in my household because if i put a mod in my game then my game crashes any ideas?
Top Secret Researcher
#40 Old 22nd Nov 2013 at 8:04 PM
Any mod at all, or just the overstuffed mod you're trying to use?
Test Subject
#41 Old 25th Nov 2013 at 1:40 AM
Great challenge! I just finished my first sim, will post pics! I'm building the "lodges/quarters" right now :D
Test Subject
Original Poster
#42 Old 25th Nov 2013 at 8:01 PM
Oh wow. I've been away from sims for a while because of school and such, but my friend reminded me about this and I had to check it out. Thank you all so much and it's really fun that you're liking it!

I'll take a look at all your questions and the rules again when I have the time (hopefully this weekend).

All of your sims is very pretty and awesome!
Test Subject
#43 Old 8th Dec 2013 at 4:07 AM
Love the idea! Can it be in the modern world? I'm also thinking of doing it like the Amazons in the Heroes of Olympus by Rick Riordan, in it the Amazons actually own the Amazon store so I'm thinking of combining it with the Savy Sellers Collection (Not totally sure I'll do it with the Savy Sellers collection though)
Test Subject
Original Poster
#44 Old 19th Dec 2013 at 10:08 PM
sevensimmers: Thankyou! And go for it! It can be anywhere you wish, as long as you like it yourself :D

About the rule update: School is really eating l my time atm, and probably will until the 17th of January (hopefully not, but yeah). When everything calms down I'll take a look! :D
Test Subject
#45 Old 21st Dec 2013 at 10:43 PM
Default I am lazy. I hate building....
can anybody give me a link to the exchange for a lot that works with this challenge that you made or someone else made? I reeeeeallllyyy want to do this but I AM REALLY BAD AT BUILDING AND AM LAZY!!!! please: it is very much appreciated!
Test Subject
#46 Old 29th Dec 2013 at 1:16 AM
This looks great! I'll post pics later
Test Subject
#47 Old 30th Dec 2013 at 4:26 AM
Quote: Originally posted by greenlionawesomeness
can anybody give me a link to the exchange for a lot that works with this challenge that you made or someone else made? I reeeeeallllyyy want to do this but I AM REALLY BAD AT BUILDING AND AM LAZY!!!! please: it is very much appreciated!

I like building so if you don't mind that it won't be this best lot ever i'll build it but give me a few days. That is if you want.
Test Subject
#48 Old 19th Feb 2014 at 1:16 PM
I thought i'd give this a go as it seems pretty awesome Also no way, this is your first challenge?!? This is amazing and so well thought out Seriously though it's amazing :D
Test Subject
Original Poster
#49 Old 22nd Feb 2014 at 10:58 PM
JustKeepSimmin' Aww, thankyou very much! That makes me very glad :3 I really hope you like it

I'm very glad people like this, even though I'm away quite a bit. I'm at my last batchelor-term atm, and yeah, it's a LOT of stuff to do ._: Atleast my game is working again, so (I know I've said this alot) I will look into the rules and update it as soon as I can.

If anyone has any suggestions or notice something weird, I would very much appreciate the help :D
Test Subject
#50 Old 27th Apr 2014 at 5:51 AM
I love this challenge! Thanks for posting it. I have a series on youTube in which I play the challenge using a clan that I made specifically for it! The Gaelen clan is headed by a fairy sim named Fern, and so far they are on their 3rd generation. You can see it here: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...G22y413ILsJvqv3
Page 2 of 4