Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Higher/Lower LTR, Unhidden Traits, AllTraits for All Ages

by mikey Posted 8th Oct 2013 at 2:29 AM - Updated 17th Jun 2014 at 2:52 PM by mikey

46 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 13 Feedback Posts, 32 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#2 Old 8th Oct 2013 at 4:18 AM
Love it, thanks
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 8th Oct 2013 at 11:37 AM
Tyvm..i have been hoping some1 would do a updated version..
...BTW... is there a chance you could do a standard/normal cost version so it just unlocks them all but cost is x1(normal cost) ?
One Minute Ninja'd
THANKS POST
#4 Old 8th Oct 2013 at 11:51 AM
Nicely done. Thanks for taking the time to get these useful mods all working together in 1 mod file.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 8th Oct 2013 at 6:09 PM
Yay TYVM! On a different note. Where can I get the hair on the sim in the picture?
One Minute Ninja'd
#6 Old 9th Oct 2013 at 12:30 AM Last edited by eskie227 : 11th Oct 2013 at 1:04 AM.
Question. There are a few mods out there that allow for an additional number of trait slots per sim. I'm still using a very old one from RB that allows for 3,4,5,7 traits by age stage, and it still works fine, and I believe Blu has a more recent version with multiple options for the number of slots. Will this mod be compatible with a mod that increases trait slots, but otherwise doesn't effect the trait selection by age?

Edit: I threw it in, and it passed the Dashboard sniff test, but if you have any info before I give it an in game test, I'd appreciate it.

Edit 2: Tried it, and errored out on aging up a sim from teen to adult. It appears that the hidden traits that are no longer hidden, ended up getting counted against the higher number of allowable traits from RB's mod (7). My sim, on aging up ended up with 9 (It was the unhidden Rebel, Nerd, and Spellcasting traits that put them over), which result in a scripterror and stopped the party, and prevented anyone from getting a piece of birthday cake (and I hate wasting perfectly good cake). So despite the assurance of Dashboard, the two, more traits, and this one, with more traits available and repriced LTRs, do not play well together. Still, for folks not using an expanded trait mod, your mod is still a nice addition.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 11th Oct 2013 at 1:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by eskie227
Question. There are a few mods out there that allow for an additional number of trait slots per sim. I'm still using a very old one from RB that allows for 3,4,5,7 traits by age stage, and it still works fine, and I believe Blu has a more recent version with multiple options for the number of slots. Will this mod be compatible with a mod that increases trait slots, but otherwise doesn't effect the trait selection by age?

Edit: I threw it in, and it passed the Dashboard sniff test, but if you have any info before I give it an in game test, I'd appreciate it.

Edit 2: Tried it, and errored out on aging up a sim from teen to adult. It appears that the hidden traits that are no longer hidden, ended up getting counted against the higher number of allowable traits from RB's mod (7). My sim, on aging up ended up with 9 (It was the unhidden Rebel, Nerd, and Spellcasting traits that put them over), which result in a scripterror and stopped the party, and prevented anyone from getting a piece of birthday cake (and I hate wasting perfectly good cake). So despite the assurance of Dashboard, the two, more traits, and this one, with more traits available and repriced LTRs, do not play well together. Still, for folks not using an expanded trait mod, your mod is still a nice addition.

This mod does not use the resource that is used for the extra traits mod, so I don't think it is these two together that are messing up. You might want to check and see if there is another conflicting mod. I know I have had Ellacharmed's LTR and Unhidden traits mod and my version of the extra traits mod (I made for me when RB's disappeared) before, they worked fine. If that helps
Test Subject
#8 Old 11th Oct 2013 at 6:10 PM
My sim had a glitch giving birth with this mod

She had 36 babies (all clones) before I deleted her to get her to stop giving birth!

LoL
mature minion
retired moderator THANKS POST
#9 Old 14th Oct 2013 at 2:25 PM
Thanks for the helpful mod
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#10 Old 18th Oct 2013 at 2:59 AM
Patch 1.63 was released 17 Oct 13, it updates nearly 1000 xml and itun resources from GamePlayData, Most if not all Tuning Mods WILL NOT work with patch 1.63 and will require updating.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 5th Nov 2013 at 5:49 PM
could not live without your mod
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 6th Nov 2013 at 9:07 PM
Thank you for updating!!!
Test Subject
#13 Old 26th Nov 2013 at 2:17 AM
I'm having some problem with University Life's social group trait while running your mod. I get a sixth trait called 'Nerd' with Gunther Goth (I was studying Business Degree) sometime before I should get my sixth trait, and when the screen that grant Gunther the social group trait come up, I found I can select a number of traits. So I tried picking 'Lucky' for Gunther, and after I get out of the screen his sixth trait is still 'Nerd'.

Not sure if that's due to one of the conflict since I do use a huge number of Nraas plugins.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 29th Nov 2013 at 3:16 PM
Looking forward to trying this mod. All my second+ generation sims all turn out "samey" because I'm forced to choose the same basic traits over and over again. I hope that this mod will help to create more unique and story-driven sims (I often have an idea how I want a sim to turn out). Thanks for making this mod available!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 1st Dec 2013 at 9:37 PM
I loved the Lower Life Time Rewards and Faster learning will you be up dating them soon?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 10th Dec 2013 at 8:02 AM
thanks can you maybe make any more cause i love yours there easy to download
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 11th Dec 2013 at 9:22 PM
tks, but is not working... don't know why. it was a great mod
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 9th Jan 2014 at 9:24 PM
The hidden traits are really interesting :)
THANKS POST
#19 Old 20th Jan 2014 at 4:14 PM
Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 20th Jan 2014 at 11:32 PM
I love this mod but will it work with patch 1.66?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 25th Jan 2014 at 7:45 AM
Now I will can easier optain hidden traits, just select them!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 18th Feb 2014 at 11:39 AM
Please tell me where you got the hair for your female sim. I've looked everywhere for it. Ps love the mod.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#23 Old 1st Mar 2014 at 12:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Bizzlefromnow
Please tell me where you got the hair for your female sim. I've looked everywhere for it. Ps love the mod.
"Almost There Hair" included with the store world, Aurora Skies.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 3rd Apr 2014 at 6:11 AM
This is such a great mod!
Test Subject
#25 Old 8th Apr 2014 at 2:06 AM
I have 1.67 and I love this mod but it's no longer working. The All and the Lifestyle traits disappear I hope this can be fixed soon. Thank you SOOOOOOO much!!
Page 1 of 2