Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Jolly Holiday for Toddlers

by fakepeeps7 Posted 13th Nov 2013 at 2:07 PM
Not actually evil.
THANKS POST
#2 Old 13th Nov 2013 at 3:53 PM
First word I thought of was "knickerbocker", hee hee! Cute suspenders!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#3 Old 13th Nov 2013 at 7:51 PM
Oh my gosh! I raved about the other dresses for the girls and now that you made them for the tots- I am so happy my little ones can wear these! And the bow ties for the boys' are adorable! All of your creations are awesome, but by far this and the one for children are my favorites!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 13th Nov 2013 at 10:02 PM
I think these (and the child versions) are perfect for the holiday season and any formal family do/weddings that my sims might have. Thank you so much
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 13th Nov 2013 at 11:06 PM
These are too cute! I don't usually dress my kids in formal clothes since I loathed them as a child but for toddlers I will definitely use them. Thank you!
Gone Fishin'
retired moderator THANKS POST
#6 Old 15th Nov 2013 at 3:13 PM
Awww, these are adorable! I can't decide who are the cuter, the girls in their skirts or the boys in their bow ties. Thank you for sharing!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#7 Old 18th Nov 2013 at 9:21 AM
Beautiful and cute as a button. I especially like the knickerbocker-and-shirt outfit. There's not a lot of cute outfits for toddler boys available.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#8 Old 10th Dec 2013 at 7:33 PM
Wow, how the heck did this slip past my radar? Well, now it is in the Downloads folder where it belongs, thank you once again, fakepeeps!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#9 Old 1st Mar 2014 at 9:53 AM
Can't believe this is the only download for toddler formal. At least it is a brilliant one!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#10 Old 1st Mar 2014 at 10:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Charity
Can't believe this is the only download for toddler formal. At least it is a brilliant one!

There's also this, if you're looking for matching sets for Sim siblings.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#11 Old 22nd Oct 2014 at 4:10 PM
Thank you for your nice work
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#12 Old 4th Apr 2015 at 6:09 PM
omg i luv u
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 9th Jul 2015 at 5:13 AM
Adorable!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#14 Old 18th Apr 2016 at 4:35 AM
I love these toddler dresses! So fun and festive, thank you!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#15 Old 6th Jan 2022 at 9:43 PM
Thank you