Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Lorelei Lester

by simsgal2227 Posted 9th Feb 2014 at 9:21 PM - Updated 10th Feb 2014 at 9:00 PM by simsgal2227

36 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 14 Feedback Posts, 21 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 9th Feb 2014 at 10:14 PM
She's really beautiful.
just a girl
#3 Old 10th Feb 2014 at 12:24 AM
Nice girl! although a bit of emotion on the screenshots would not hurt. you show a sim, her face, not poses
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 10th Feb 2014 at 2:23 AM
Thanks all! And yeah, you're right lamare. I thought about showing her excited, but she acted excited when I wasn't ready to lol. Then I had already taken the pictures! As I was taking the pictures, I was thinking more about showing the formal and everyday wear from different closeness.
Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator
#5 Old 10th Feb 2014 at 6:36 AM
Lovely sim.

Just an FYI, you can direct link on tumblr. When you find the correct post, click on the part where it says "Shared x months ago" or "x Notes" and it will taken you to the direct link. For that creator, they're at the bottom of the post but it depends on the theme. Here is the one for More than Honey. Please fix those when you get a chance, since, at some point, the download will no longer be on page 9 (or whatever page they're linked as).

Heaven Sims | Avendale Legacy
"On the internet, you can be anything you want. It's strange that so many people choose to be stupid."
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#6 Old 10th Feb 2014 at 2:54 PM
Ack. I just edited the links for you to add direct links, before I saw heaven's post . The hairs had already been bumped down - the formal hair was on page 7, not 6, and and the everyday one had already been pushed down to 7th instead of 4th on the page. If you ever do use hairs from a site where you really can't get direct links, please post the names of the hairs (e.g. NewSea Hush Baby), to make it easier for downloaders to find them once they're on a different page/in a different position on the page.

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 10th Feb 2014 at 3:36 PM
Oh yes of course... *face palm*. It's odd how you get to the main post on tumblr, you don't click omits title.. Thank you both .
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 10th Feb 2014 at 8:26 PM
My downloaded sims does not look like your pics. I downloaded all CC and Sliders.
Test Subject
#9 Old 10th Feb 2014 at 8:32 PM
I don't download sims (prefer to make those myself) but she is very, very pretty. Good job!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 10th Feb 2014 at 9:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by aj'sgirl
My downloaded sims does not look like your pics. I downloaded all CC and Sliders.

Well, the main thing that makes a sim look like what it does by the pictures is the skin. The skin I used is a default, did you get that? The same link also has a nice tan non default skin too that looks almost the same.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 11th Feb 2014 at 10:51 PM
So pretty!!!
Test Subject
#12 Old 13th Feb 2014 at 11:59 PM
Nice ! It's really cute
Test Subject
#13 Old 17th Feb 2014 at 11:55 AM
Cute
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 23rd Feb 2014 at 11:08 PM
Very nice work, thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 23rd Feb 2014 at 11:08 PM
Very nice work, thank you!
THANKS POST
#16 Old 25th Feb 2014 at 11:08 AM
beautiful!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#17 Old 27th Feb 2014 at 12:01 PM
she looks like stefanie scott in some angles
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 28th Feb 2014 at 7:46 PM
She is just beautiful :) Thanks for making her!
THANKS POST
#19 Old 1st Mar 2014 at 8:24 PM
gorgeous gorgeous girl >< omg <3 thank you!!!
Test Subject
#20 Old 10th Mar 2014 at 10:11 PM
Hi, thanks to your great work!
I am a newbie in installing mods for TS3, so if I want her to look exactly the same as in the description, I should install all the packages (eye slash, eye lid, etc) and sliders, right? And, how would I find her in the game?
Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 11th Apr 2014 at 3:18 PM
Wowww this is great. Beautiful
Test Subject
#22 Old 16th Apr 2014 at 8:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by aj'sgirl
DId you have the expansion packs?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 18th Apr 2014 at 2:56 AM
Loves her hair and outfits! xo
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#24 Old 19th Apr 2014 at 3:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by jzc1995
Hi, thanks to your great work!
I am a newbie in installing mods for TS3, so if I want her to look exactly the same as in the description, I should install all the packages (eye slash, eye lid, etc) and sliders, right? And, how would I find her in the game?
Thanks!

Hi sorry this reply is so late I haven't been here in a while. Yep, install what I have listed for her to look the same. She will be in saved sims in cas. You probably don't need this answer anymore, but maybe it will help someone else.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 16th May 2014 at 10:04 AM
She looks like taylor swift! :D
Great Job :D
Page 1 of 2