Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Smallhouse Models Bathroom Set

by Phaenoh Posted 1st Jul 2014 at 11:58 PM - Updated 1st Nov 2014 at 5:15 AM by Phaenoh

65 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 30 Feedback Posts, 34 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Not actually evil.
THANKS POST
#2 Old 2nd Jul 2014 at 1:11 AM
Love the black/sheer shower curtain, my favorite detail of this set. Thanks for all your hard work on this very large collection!
*shrugs*
retired moderator
#3 Old 2nd Jul 2014 at 3:14 AM
Does the curtain animate?

I don't mind if you call me "MSD" or something for short.
Tumblr
Perhaps someday I'll have leisure time back...
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 2nd Jul 2014 at 3:41 AM
Coolness!
Doing all the things, and *mostly* not failing.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#5 Old 2nd Jul 2014 at 3:49 AM
MSD, yes! Both sides of the curtain animates, but the back does not move.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#6 Old 2nd Jul 2014 at 12:39 PM
I love the bathtub, it's fabulous
Instructor
THANKS POST
#7 Old 2nd Jul 2014 at 8:08 PM
I've really enjoyed this whole set. Thank you for the crazy amount of effort and detail you've put into it. Favorite part of the bathroom set: dirty states of plumbing appliances. Yeah, I'm weird, but it makes it match the game oh so much more. :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 2nd Jul 2014 at 8:26 PM
I feel like a kid at Christmas every time you upload a new set! I'm sad June is over! Many thanks as always
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#9 Old 2nd Jul 2014 at 9:20 PM
Phaenoh, as with all your sets, this is fantastic, thank you.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#10 Old 2nd Jul 2014 at 11:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sourpussy
I've really enjoyed this whole set. Thank you for the crazy amount of effort and detail you've put into it. Favorite part of the bathroom set: dirty states of plumbing appliances. Yeah, I'm weird, but it makes it match the game oh so much more.
I'm so glad you like all that attention to detail! Those small details are usually what I enjoy doing the most. It just makes it seem more 'real'. I didn't really know much about dirty states going into this project, but now that I've done them on this I feel like I want to add dirty states to everything. It's way too much fun.

Quote: Originally posted by SmilingAudibly
I feel like a kid at Christmas every time you upload a new set! I'm sad June is over! Many thanks as always
June may be over, but I still have 2 more sets to upload, so you don't have to be sad yet! I also am planning on going back to a few of them and making minor fixes and adding pieces to them. I hate how rushed everything had to be, and I'm glad its technically over, but I'm by no means done with it yet!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 3rd Jul 2014 at 5:56 PM
all these sets are just wonderful thank you ever so much for them
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#12 Old 4th Jul 2014 at 2:03 AM
This is amazing! I've downloaded almost the whole of the set and I absolutely adore it. I was going to talk about the weird blue on the counter but now I realize that I need the kitchen counters for it to show up properly.
Test Subject
#13 Old 4th Jul 2014 at 3:27 AM
I have a question about your set. I get the flashing blue fixtures for the sink/counters. Is it an operator error (me) or is there something missing or that I have missed?
retired moderator
Original Poster
#14 Old 4th Jul 2014 at 6:29 AM
It's likely something that I missed during my mad dash creating. Does it flash blue when you first place it, after it gets dirty, after you've cleaned it, or is it missing textures in the catalog? When did you download it? I posted a fix for something a few minutes after I first uploaded it.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#15 Old 5th Jul 2014 at 6:15 PM Last edited by Phaenoh : 1st Nov 2014 at 5:18 AM.
Very Nice! Love the towels under the sink. :)
Instructor
#16 Old 5th Jul 2014 at 10:52 PM
Hello. Just curious, are you planning to add Pets features to the shower tub, so dogs can be bathed in it? Otherwise, I'll look into how to update it for my personal use.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#17 Old 6th Jul 2014 at 12:35 AM
I'll add it to my list! Might not happen, but I'll give it a shot.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 6th Jul 2014 at 2:17 AM
Do you have a link for the subway tile walls? Your set looks amazing!
Instructor
#19 Old 6th Jul 2014 at 4:13 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Phaenoh
I'll add it to my list! Might not happen, but I'll give it a shot.

Thanks, and no pressure. I just thought I'd ask before embarking on another project. Even without the option to bathe the dog, the set is still awesome. I love that the curtain offers full privacy.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 6th Jul 2014 at 9:33 AM
It looks really nice, thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 6th Jul 2014 at 5:18 PM
Yeah! ^^ I didn't have got good bathroom's future and etc.! Thank you! ^^
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 7th Jul 2014 at 6:32 PM
These are lovely. Good luck on your kickstarter!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 8th Jul 2014 at 5:41 PM
Thanks for a true nice bathroom set...:D!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#24 Old 9th Jul 2014 at 4:37 AM
Thanks for updating it. Good luck with your new business!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 9th Jul 2014 at 4:37 AM
This is an amazing set, But the sink turned out flashing blue for me... Hm.
Page 1 of 3