Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Pretty, Witty, and Gay - A Default Maternity Collection

by BlakeS5678 Posted 24th Jul 2014 at 3:45 PM - Updated 2nd Aug 2014 at 10:47 PM by BlakeS5678

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 9 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Theorist
THANKS POST
#2 Old 24th Jul 2014 at 9:55 PM
Thanks, much better than those dull clothes they are forced to wear.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#3 Old 24th Jul 2014 at 10:21 PM
Thank you thank you because the pregnancy look is soooooo boring. ;-)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 25th Jul 2014 at 10:32 PM
pretty thank u :) ♥
Instructor
THANKS POST
#5 Old 26th Jul 2014 at 2:03 AM
Finally, default pregnancy wear! I'm apprehensive to download pregnancy outfit mods.
Great dresses, and I love both the name of the collection and where it comes from. Thanks so much!
Scholar
Original Poster
#6 Old 26th Jul 2014 at 2:25 AM
Thank you all so much for your comments. You guys really are too kind!

Just call me Blake! :)
Hola, hablo español también - Hi, I speak Spanish too.
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator THANKS POST
#7 Old 28th Jul 2014 at 11:43 AM
Nice choice - well done.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 2nd Sep 2014 at 5:30 AM
using ultimate ep, dresses turn up as pants and top! no other maternity clothes, although have inteen (sim in question was an adult though..)!
Scholar
Original Poster
#9 Old 10th Sep 2014 at 12:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by queencactus
using ultimate ep, dresses turn up as pants and top! no other maternity clothes, although have inteen (sim in question was an adult though..)!

That's really strange. I have The Ultimate Collection, and created the dresses with UC and I've had no problems with it. In fact, I've been using these dresses for years and recently decided to update and upload them.

Just call me Blake! :)
Hola, hablo español también - Hi, I speak Spanish too.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 7th Jul 2015 at 5:35 PM
Thanks for the pretty colors.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 20th Jan 2016 at 4:45 PM
Since my neighborhood is placed on an island, this is perfect for my ladies! Thanks a lot.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#12 Old 13th Jun 2016 at 9:37 PM
Thank you for this, I was so sick of seeing the ugly default outfit, that EA gave our sims.
Alchemist
#13 Old 7th Dec 2017 at 9:00 PM Last edited by aelflaed : 8th Dec 2017 at 7:17 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by BlakeS5678
That's really strange. I have The Ultimate Collection, and created the dresses with UC and I've had no problems with it. In fact, I've been using these dresses for years and recently decided to update and upload them.

I have the same issue - dresses missing, sweaters over pants appearing. I am running UC, and have inTeen.

I also have this problem with AdmiralAeris' default of these sundresses. Will do some experimentation.

...small update - the pants outfit is EA's afbodysweater. When there are no other female clothing defaults in the system, my maternity section seems to consist of two of the sundresses - the grapevine and brightpurple - and the three colours of afbodysweater. Which has no pregmorph. Something is screwy...more research required.

Further update...with all CC out, apart from the hacked coat hook and the preg defaults, the sweater outfit is STILL there, and I can't see the actual maternity clothing to plan from. So it seems to be something other than a CC issue.

I have a workaround...install a preg morph for afbodysweater, so at least it can be used!
Test Subject
#14 Old 13th Jun 2018 at 8:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by aelflaed
I have the same issue - dresses missing, sweaters over pants appearing. I am running UC, and have inTeen.

I also have this problem with AdmiralAeris' default of these sundresses. Will do some experimentation.

...small update - the pants outfit is EA's afbodysweater. When there are no other female clothing defaults in the system, my maternity section seems to consist of two of the sundresses - the grapevine and brightpurple - and the three colours of afbodysweater. Which has no pregmorph. Something is screwy...more research required.

Further update...with all CC out, apart from the hacked coat hook and the preg defaults, the sweater outfit is STILL there, and I can't see the actual maternity clothing to plan from. So it seems to be something other than a CC issue.

I have a workaround...install a preg morph for afbodysweater, so at least it can be used!

I have the same issue and it's so frustrating!! Have you found any solution to it yet? I have tried everything I can think of..

I have a random outfit from Kitchen&Bath stuff among my maternity clothes and idk how it even got there..