Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
#26 Old 6th Sep 2014 at 3:18 AM Last edited by Harmonyx : 6th Sep 2014 at 9:19 AM. Reason: grammar plz
Oh nooooo poor cowplant! D:

Quote: Originally posted by BrilliantAzure
I don't disagree with the game's potential. I just wish the base game itself wasn't so shallow (and I think that's what most people are complaining about). But anyways, great pictures. Thanks for sharing! :D

It does feel a bit shallow and almost unfinished to me in some ways. For example, I discovered today that the public restroom in the Willow Creek park had NO DOORS! It was such an odd oversight. Things like that and the missing features just make me wonder if the game was somehow rushed and pushed out the door before it was really ready for release, but that's just my baseless theory. Still, I'm enjoying it, warts and all. I expected to get bored by now but I'm still playing it much to my own surprise. We'll see how much longer this lasts before I go back to TS3 (I'm already starting to get the itch again lol).

My Sim having a nice afternoon chat with the Goths <3
http://i.imgur.com/qWWGt4O.png?1

And my Sim finding out she's preggers while looking totally ripped. I got paranoid hearing about how Sims seem to gain weight much more easily now, so I started making her work out multiple times a day, only to wonder why her arms and thighs kept getting bigger anyway... when one day she suddenly popped out a six pack and I realized too late that it was because of muscle gain, not fat. Oops.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 6th Sep 2014 at 4:56 AM
Created a young adult self-Sim (with the insane trait, haha, she talks to the desk in the study room a lot) and moved her in with a mild-mannered housemate. First day, they argued. Second day, they flirted. Third day, they're going steady.

I really wish you could adjust a Sim's height. I want my self-Sim to date a shorter man. She'd like that.
Scholar
#28 Old 6th Sep 2014 at 4:58 AM
Hey look, Amber is actually capable of looking cute. Who would have thought.
http://i.imgur.com/txEthgH.png?1

Oh, I also made some sketches of her. Here they are, if anyone cares about that shit

“I MAY BE A HOGWARTS STUDENT" Hargirid paused angrily. "BUT I AM ALSO A SATANIST!”
Falco - The original Prombat
Test Subject
#29 Old 6th Sep 2014 at 8:43 AM
Lacey about to have her baby

Her baby, Tate

Lacey on her wedding day

It's crazy how fast sims can gain weight in this game.
Field Researcher
#30 Old 6th Sep 2014 at 10:26 AM
Agreed on the weight issue!! I guess it's kind of realistic...kind of. But gym....eh. lazy.

The scenery in this game is gorgeous, I gotta say.

Nate trying to catch some more sleep before work on Monday

"I'm pregnant"
"OH GOD WHY"
....This is Atty's second baby, and Mortimer hasn't been happy about either of them :P

Mother's lunch at the park
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 6th Sep 2014 at 11:18 AM
I'm very jealous of those of you with fancy graphic cards.

HE doesn't need an introduction.
Test Subject
#32 Old 6th Sep 2014 at 4:22 PM
Cuddling with her mummy after a hard day at school :lovestruc

Lab Assistant
#33 Old 6th Sep 2014 at 6:14 PM Last edited by BaronessTrash : 6th Sep 2014 at 6:43 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by WasT
Cuddling with her mummy after a hard day at school :lovestruc

That picture is as adorable as it gets.

My self sim did some digging and uncovered a perfectly preserved mustache. It was perfect.

And I'm so glad to have the violin in the basegame, instead of it being dlc :lovestruc
http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/...ng?t=1410025350

Hi! I'm a pepper and I was wondering if you'd like to be a pepper too.
Test Subject
#34 Old 6th Sep 2014 at 11:51 PM
I decided I would start a Legacy Challenge, seeing as I've never tried one before! Here is my first Sim from that challenge, named Gemini.

Her first lover is Don Lothario! I plan on making them have at least one baby before he gets cold feet and buggers off.

#35 Old 7th Sep 2014 at 12:50 AM Last edited by Mordecai and Rigby : 7th Sep 2014 at 1:29 AM.

Amy just went into labor and she and her husband are heading to the hospital.
Hank: OMG MY WIFE IS GIVING BIRTH
Amy: Eh, it's not that bad.

They had a daughter named Summer

EDIT: Here she is as a child, reading "The Lord of the Swings"
Screenshots
Alchemist
#36 Old 7th Sep 2014 at 2:04 AM
Now that is a grilled cheese sandwich!
Field Researcher
#37 Old 7th Sep 2014 at 10:10 AM
So Atticus gave birth to twin boys (and neither of them came out demonic- phew!). I really wanted a girl, but OH WELL.

Here is eldest boy, Tailor (in front) with younger brother Matty (behind)

Youngest twin Jamie making friends with the girl next door

Eldest son Tailor getting a hug from Mum (never too old for a hug!)
Field Researcher
#38 Old 7th Sep 2014 at 12:19 PM
After looking at the Laangraabs I've decided that their story is going to be them realising they've raised an incompetent son. He's going to go into the Criminal career like his mother, but be really bad at it and refuses to take their advice on anything at all. After I decided that, Malcom decided to pull this face for me whilst talking to his mother! I'm just of imaging him going "uhuh... uhuh... whatever, mom."
https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd....7caf693914e4388

Also, I got this picture of Summer eyeing up Liberty Lee. Love is in the air between those two!
https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd....046185505e79edf

Check out The Moore Legacy, a Sims4 legacy blog.
Also - Stranded on Sixam Challenge... Can your sim live long-term on an alien planet?
Lab Assistant
#39 Old 7th Sep 2014 at 12:57 PM
I've been trying to get this guy to hook up with basically any female in my world, and he's been so ridiculously picky. He got mad at everyone who even tried to flirt with him and left the women horribly embarrassed.

Apparently he was holding out for Angelina Jolie. He has no problem flirting with her!
Screenshots

The Test of Time Challenge BLOG
Sims 4 stories blog HERE
Mad Poster
#40 Old 7th Sep 2014 at 4:56 PM
Getting these two together was tough, but I think something will be going on soon as I get back in the game. Time for a date.

Spent the morning getting Moe through her pregnancy and she had twins. TWINS!?! Dammit, I built them a cute little 3 bedroom but it's too small now. I have to build them another house within their budget. Right now their little , dinky 2 bedroom got a new little niche for the older girl N'Chelle. She will be a teen soon. I love playing this household because they are kind of poor, Daddy's having a hard time with work, but he makes due by hacking the Lothario and Landgrabb Bank trusts. Muwhahaha!!

Demon babies, Chamile and Ella.

N'Chelle wasn't happy with their birth but she played with them anyway and grew to love the little snookers.

N'Chelle gets her time with the best guy in the world, her daddy.

N'Chelle and Fogtia Orge are becoming fast friends. That's Fogtia in the front with the red hair, she is the Orge's daughter. I wish she was green.

Time to feed the demons. Mom knows she needs a weapon I guess. Maybe that is why she keeps the fork around when she feeds them.

The babies are all grown up and Camilla is giving mom sass. Oh oh, should have asked N'Chelle about that.

N'Chelle loves music and she has been practicing the violin, getting on everyone's nerves, tensing the whole household, except Camilla. She supports her older sister.

Stop that noise, it's reading time. Whew!

Sorry for the long post, just wanted to share my fun morning.

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Lab Assistant
#41 Old 7th Sep 2014 at 7:49 PM
Had a fun night at the bar!
http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/...ng?t=1410114209
Some of the new facial expressions are quite amusing. Starting to look a lot like me after I've had a couple of drinks in me ..
http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/...ng?t=1410114271
Up until the point when it wasn't that much fun anymore ...
http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/...ng?t=1410114222
And it wouldn't be a proper night out if it didn't end with a fistfight with a random weirdo in the ladies room. .. Nice hat.
http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/...ng?t=1410114279

Hi! I'm a pepper and I was wondering if you'd like to be a pepper too.
Field Researcher
#42 Old 7th Sep 2014 at 8:01 PM
To keep my interest (because I'm NOT installing TS3 again) I decided to start a TS4 Legacy . I've actually never finished the legacy challenge before so I'm extra determined this time!

Meet my founder, Tyra Elfving (named after my real life son, after a fashion, his first name is Tyrion and his middle name is Elving :P). She is a Music Loving, Creative and Family-oriented young woman hoping to become a Musical Genius. She's got strawberry blonde hair, light blue eyes and never goes anywhere without her signature red glasses. Also, boobies.

I had planned to let her stay single for quite some time, getting to know people in town and just for me to explore what the game has to offer, before I let her settle down. Here she is with one of the first guys she met, Tylor Crosby.

My plan didn't really work. So I guess Tyra didn't get to explore her options after all. They had a nice evening wedding at the park.

Tylor has the Successfull Lineage aspiration. So naturally, he got Tyra pregnant.

And now they're... Trying to survive. xD "Babe, you gotta come home quick, she's driving me insane!" Baby Ellora is very loved but also very demanding, hehe.

Origin username: Vattenliljan
Field Researcher
#43 Old 7th Sep 2014 at 9:56 PM
Liberty and Summer, sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G.... :P
https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd....8cce9a5533d4070

Check out The Moore Legacy, a Sims4 legacy blog.
Also - Stranded on Sixam Challenge... Can your sim live long-term on an alien planet?
Test Subject
#44 Old 7th Sep 2014 at 11:06 PM
For your consideration... Tony Stark.
Screenshots
Test Subject
#45 Old 7th Sep 2014 at 11:15 PM
Scrub my last post, this is my Legacy challenge instead, with a new Sim called Fiona.

Meeting her husband-to-be for the first time (far right).

Trying to break his back by jumping into his arms while heavily pregnant with their firstborn!

With Riley, her first child.

Pregnant with baby number two!

Married at last. (Ken aged up, I didn't realise he was already an adult)
Field Researcher
#46 Old 8th Sep 2014 at 7:07 AM
@iGlamLou: I had the same experience! My legacy founder married a townie, and a while later when they aged up (on the same day), she turned into an adult, of course, and he turned into an elder! I was a bit surprised.

Origin username: Vattenliljan
Alchemist
#47 Old 8th Sep 2014 at 10:44 AM
Billy Volt and his older sister Rita Volt

Rita Volt

Billy Volt

Whatever people consider to be normal, it never is.
My Simblr
My Youtube
Forum Resident
#48 Old 8th Sep 2014 at 5:43 PM
This is Jack fishing. He looks a bit vacant. This is his usual expression. He is in the Culinary career and wants to collect fish or something ---
Test Subject
#49 Old 9th Sep 2014 at 2:32 AM

Just posting.
Lab Assistant
#50 Old 9th Sep 2014 at 6:05 AM
I find the "take picture together" interaction really cute for some reason.

Page 2 of 4