Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
#51 Old 9th Sep 2014 at 7:51 AM
That's Samantha trying to think her way out of a chess game. Don't break your head.

Zack is trying to size up his new neighbour. I guess he can't decide what he's attracted to. Or not.

And his new neighbour is Lucas Katjmandu. Nobody knows where he's from.

Lucas' housemate is Seth Friday. He's a computer whiz. He doesn't look it at all.

Whim Lastfinder is my newest Sim. (The way I name my Sims is starting to scare me a little.)
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#52 Old 9th Sep 2014 at 3:57 PM Last edited by kampffenhoff : 9th Sep 2014 at 9:09 PM.
Here are the Crumbs, my dysfunctional family from Sims 3, eating breakfast in front of the TV.

TV isn't visible in the picture but it's there.
Lab Assistant
#53 Old 10th Sep 2014 at 12:33 AM

I can't take this face seriously at all. It is much too silly.
Instructor
#54 Old 10th Sep 2014 at 2:39 AM
Random shots of a household with four roommates:
"Why are you hiding in this dark room trying to prank scare me?"

"So how do you get your hair to stay like that?"

"I've somehow stumbled into the weird part of Youtube again..."

"Work is over. Now if I can just make it up these steps I can collapse in bed for about 10 hours."
Test Subject
#55 Old 10th Sep 2014 at 5:09 AM
My gold digger Sim wanted $5,000 worth of landscaping done to her yard as part of her aspiration, so I did the only sensible thing to do.

UNLEASH THE LLAMAS!

(Honestly it was just because I was too poor and lazy to make it look nice when I had to delete everything afterward anyway... I can barely pay the bills for this house!! A real landscaping job woulda run me into the ground!)

I like to imagine Cassandra's just standing there wondering to herself... "WTF did I just see?"
Instructor
#56 Old 10th Sep 2014 at 9:07 PM
Wow, all of you have shown some awesome pictures, that my ice filled ea hating heart, has melted a smudge!

But, I still need more info, which i'm slowly looking at. Luckily, I can't afford any of this right now, so no weak, impulse buy is to be had! Sadly, there was a time with the Sims, where I said 'screw can't afford right now!'
Test Subject
#57 Old 11th Sep 2014 at 8:36 PM

This is my main sim, Narcissa Devlin! Totally adore playing her!
Screenshots
Test Subject
#58 Old 11th Sep 2014 at 11:35 PM
This is my current sim, Joelle Lyons. She is in the tech guru career and her aspiration is...musical genius I think is the title? I forgot lol. She's a bit of a geek with a temper but an overall nice person who is fun to be around.

While out and about in willow creek, Joelle stumbled upon Shawn Morell...Or Morello lol..And they quickly hit it off.

I didn't take many pictures but I had them hang out a lot and they decided to go steady. I had Joelle propose to Shawn once but he rejected and SMACKED her lol...poor Joelle was left mortified.

But a little more lovin' later and he accepted.

WEDDING DAY! Neither Shawn nor Joelle had many friends so..yeah.

Joelle isn't looking too excited to get married.

Looking all smitten as the tiny group of guests file in.

Once the newlyweds got home I was feeling a little bit of a fever coming on...BABY fever...So I had them try for one.

Joelle looking thrilled because she is now eating for two.

This is really all I have for now. :D

Don't be a drag, just be a Queen!
Lab Assistant
#59 Old 12th Sep 2014 at 1:00 PM
Sorry for the graphic. Is my graphic card fault.
At least it runs smooth
Screenshots
Field Researcher
#60 Old 13th Sep 2014 at 2:02 AM
Two sims out of my current household.

Kaylie and Dean having some...fun? at the bar.

Nice to see Kaylie takes her alcoholism seriously

Dean making a right old mess trying to make breakfast
Forum Resident
#61 Old 13th Sep 2014 at 7:10 AM Last edited by carlydunham : 13th Sep 2014 at 7:37 AM.
this is m sim couple tim and tabitha they are about to become parents ( photo is uneditied i love the graphics of this game)

i take my sims photos using fraps!!!!
Test Subject
#62 Old 13th Sep 2014 at 3:08 PM

Don has been quite busy lately...A nice ménage a quatre is ongoing in the Caliente family :p
Test Subject
#63 Old 14th Sep 2014 at 12:48 AM
Once I finished this cuty and thought about a good name for him, my daughter screemed: OMG!! You made Jan Kooijman! For the non-Dutchmen: He is a dancer/actor/showhost and jurymember on So You Think You Can Dance in the Netherlands. So I named him Jan.

This one below is a bug that I encountered today. He stood up from the table to eat, but forgot his plate. Or maybe it wasn't a bug. He is very clumsy, you see..

Lab Assistant
#64 Old 15th Sep 2014 at 6:19 AM Last edited by MissChevus : 20th Sep 2014 at 9:15 AM.
Some pics from my legacy - the LeChance Legacy

Twins Lucien & Lindsay before their birthday party.

...and after as teenagers

Now they have a little brother or sister on the way. :3

Edit: I don't understand what's up with ppl who disagree with pictures. They're pictures. They don't need
to be agreed or disagreed about. Seriously... makes me wonder.
Screenshots

Never trouble trouble till trouble troubles you.
Simblr
Test Subject
Original Poster
#65 Old 15th Sep 2014 at 8:15 AM
More screenshots from my game.

Flirting and first kiss! :lovestruc

Test Subject
#66 Old 15th Sep 2014 at 10:31 AM

Test Subject
#67 Old 15th Sep 2014 at 11:21 AM
Lacey got a makeover after she aged into an adult, she looks so much older, it's sad.

Her kids are pretty much clones of her, haha. She also recently had a daughter who's still a baby.
Field Researcher
#68 Old 16th Sep 2014 at 9:39 PM Last edited by Jendra9311 : 16th Sep 2014 at 10:03 PM.
Trying to take a picture of family dinner, whilst Amina shares the news that she is pregnant.... I think Lucy (teenager in pink) spotted me.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd....1cc902a826d3d2c

(Edit: that's pancake Bob by the way... Things didn't end well for him and Eliza, but he still sees his daughter as often as he can. He found out his new girlfriend had two children when he moved in with her...)

Check out The Moore Legacy, a Sims4 legacy blog.
Also - Stranded on Sixam Challenge... Can your sim live long-term on an alien planet?
Alchemist
#69 Old 17th Sep 2014 at 4:35 AM
So, I like the bee.
Lab Assistant
#70 Old 17th Sep 2014 at 4:57 AM Last edited by MissChevus : 17th Sep 2014 at 5:44 AM.
I've been taking a break from my legacy to do the family man challenge. Here are a few pics along with the story of Soren McCloud.

Never trouble trouble till trouble troubles you.
Simblr
Test Subject
#71 Old 18th Sep 2014 at 5:03 AM
My own made Madonna

Field Researcher
#72 Old 18th Sep 2014 at 9:27 PM
@madsgreat; Wow, just... Wow! That IS Madonna! o.O I. Am. Impressed. Well done!

Origin username: Vattenliljan
Test Subject
#73 Old 19th Sep 2014 at 1:26 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Vattenlilja
@madsgreat; Wow, just... Wow! That IS Madonna! o.O I. Am. Impressed. Well done!

Thanks a lot Here's my Joan Crawford
Lab Assistant
#74 Old 19th Sep 2014 at 7:55 AM
I think I have a stalker on my hands.
Lab Assistant
#75 Old 19th Sep 2014 at 11:47 PM
Mrs.Crumplebottom showing her attitude.
She has not her purse anymore, but she's still a bitch with other sims.
Screenshots

Che il sultano mantenga le tradizioni nella propria terra, ma non tenti di imporle ad altri regnanti.
That the sultan may keep his tradition in his own land, but not attempt to force them on other rulers.
(Vlad Țepeș)
Page 3 of 4