Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Sep 2014 at 10:30 PM
Default The Sims 4 - Sim Expressions & Emotions (v1)
Believe it or not, but I caught this expression while Tyra was crying over the urn of her late husband.

And here's just a random expression of her youngest, Ebba.

Origin username: Vattenliljan
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 11th Sep 2014 at 6:05 PM
Those expressions are nice
Field Researcher
#3 Old 11th Sep 2014 at 8:32 PM
the hole awkward embarrassed emotion has to be my favourit XD

what do you do when your caught cheating? you hide right back in bed again!

and have a awkward uncomfortable breakfast the next morning

Visit my Dreamwidth for my latested uploads!
~Babbelsim~
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 13th Sep 2014 at 10:00 AM

Check out my sims blog - Monkeys with Technology
My pixels@SU

Lab Assistant
#5 Old 14th Sep 2014 at 11:08 AM
sleepy - right before passing out
Screenshots

Che il sultano mantenga le tradizioni nella propria terra, ma non tenti di imporle ad altri regnanti.
That the sultan may keep his tradition in his own land, but not attempt to force them on other rulers.
(Vlad Țepeș)
Test Subject
#6 Old 14th Sep 2014 at 8:44 PM
My Simmie's face when she saw her newborn brother, haha. She wasn't happy with that fact :D

Test Subject
#7 Old 14th Sep 2014 at 11:32 PM
The children are my favorite. I shall never age any of them up. Ever.

http://i.imgur.com/XrO0xkwl.jpg?1

Don't mind me. Just passing through.
Mad Poster
#8 Old 15th Sep 2014 at 6:30 AM
Well it all started with a crush that bloomed into a love affair of major proportions but my sim that is a loner didn't want a partner, just an every now and then knocking boots friend.

She enjoyed this young lad (my sim just grew up to adult) has stolen her heart and she played with his heart until an oops moment happened. She told the young guy and this happened. All I can say, Hans doesn't look happy.

Then he nervously giggled.

Well, there were twins and she tried to shoosh them, keep them happy but it was hard alone. Little Rhea was a handful.

I think it's time to move in Hans a build a house with a spot for alone time. Poor Bee.

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Test Subject
#9 Old 15th Sep 2014 at 8:21 AM
Flirty:

Embarrassed:

Lab Assistant
#10 Old 15th Sep 2014 at 8:23 AM
I still think you're adorable, Lucas! Totally, utterly, adorable.
Test Subject
#11 Old 15th Sep 2014 at 10:40 AM

"Teehee"
Test Subject
#12 Old 15th Sep 2014 at 1:59 PM

Horror or Satisfaction?
I can't tell.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#13 Old 17th Sep 2014 at 6:37 PM
Ebba's making the chipmunk face! :lovestruc

Ebba just... Being weird.

And here's her now husband Hugo doing... Err, I really don't know.

And here's his face as he was walking with Ebba to go have a baby at the hospital...

And this might not be funny to a lot of people, but I watch this family on YouTube, The Shaytards. I found sim versions of them in the gallery and just had to put them in my town. And then one day, I saw the mom - Colette, stomping around town! It was a really funny moment! Especially since real life Colette is like a saint and never gets mad. Any other Shaytards fans around here by the way?

Field Researcher
Original Poster
#14 Old 18th Sep 2014 at 9:50 PM
I should rename this family "The Perky Family". I wish I was that chipper in the morning!

Lab Assistant
#15 Old 19th Sep 2014 at 7:53 AM
Oh, Zack! I bet there's not a single decent thought in that Samantha-obsessed head of yours!

He does try so very hard to impress her.

I love how expressive the Sim faces are. (And a little imagination on our part helps.) :D
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#16 Old 19th Sep 2014 at 8:48 PM
Today I realized that sims do A LOT of funny faces and expressions when they're playing chess. Here are siblings Matthew and Meia.

What's really creepy is that their dad Hugo is standing completely silent right next to them, watching. Go home Hugo, you're drunk. :P

Field Researcher
Original Poster
#17 Old 22nd Sep 2014 at 9:58 PM
Oops! Ebba just found out she's pregnant! And while normally that wouldn't be an issue, she's in a difficult position. She has two kids who are just days away from being young adults. Her husband is dead. And she has no partner. One night stands can be dangerous.

She's a trooper, though! You can barely tell from her face that she is going to work even though she is in labour!

Instructor
#18 Old 23rd Sep 2014 at 2:31 AM
Bella the Space Monster:

Lab Assistant
#19 Old 25th Sep 2014 at 5:30 AM
My girls are such dorks xD. Kirby at the top - she's an aspiring chef, horrifically aware of her destined failure. Ella in the middle - my self sim, who pulls faces like this apparently just for shits and gigs. And lastly, Jesse showing a good example of how my male sims are just totally grounded in contrast.

Field Researcher
Original Poster
#20 Old 25th Sep 2014 at 6:49 AM
@Moonfox: Your selfsim is beautiful!

Lab Assistant
#21 Old 25th Sep 2014 at 4:05 PM
Aww thanks @Vattenlilja
Forum Resident
#22 Old 27th Sep 2014 at 3:31 AM

This child is a grumpy little shite and I love him.
Field Researcher
#23 Old 27th Sep 2014 at 6:54 AM Last edited by indigoskycaller : 27th Sep 2014 at 12:42 PM.
She's going to murder someone with that pawn.
Field Researcher
#24 Old 28th Sep 2014 at 7:28 AM

My new sim, Raina, sure is getting along well with Morty.... maybe TOO well!

Ok, yes, definitely too well. NEK MINIT she's pregnant with Mortimer's baby. Bella is less than pleased.

And now Raina can't crash on their couch anymore (YA THINK) so she's had to pack her stuff and leave the abode. She doesn't look too happy, but if I were in my 3rd trimester of pregnancy with my best friend's husband's baby and in the middle of moving out, I wouldn't be either.
Instructor
#25 Old 30th Sep 2014 at 7:27 AM
Something's about to go down between these two guys who both like Zoe, and this uninvolved townie seems to be enjoying the drama.
Screenshots
Page 1 of 4