Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Inviting Eyes -def+non-def-

by Vampire_aninyosaloh Posted 20th Oct 2014 at 3:42 PM - Updated 20th Oct 2014 at 5:44 PM by Vampire_aninyosaloh

49 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts, 36 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 20th Oct 2014 at 4:44 PM
Lovely! Thanks!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 20th Oct 2014 at 5:01 PM
Beautiful eyes. Thank you so much.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 20th Oct 2014 at 9:14 PM
and yet again...looking good. Downloading
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 21st Oct 2014 at 3:37 PM
Thank you. :-)x
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 22nd Oct 2014 at 1:04 PM
Great Job!!!!! Thanks.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 22nd Oct 2014 at 5:33 PM
Thank you.
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#9 Old 23rd Oct 2014 at 3:37 AM
yay yay yay thank you!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 24th Oct 2014 at 2:15 PM
looking forward to checking these out in game,thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 24th Oct 2014 at 9:14 PM
Gosh I didn't see the thanks button. I've been on today downloading makeup and eyelashes you made. Just wanted to say thank you for the lovely work you've done on all these! I can really tell it's a labor of love!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 25th Oct 2014 at 12:57 PM
thanks...
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 25th Oct 2014 at 1:11 PM
Thanks, and sorry for asking. I don't know the difference between default and non default eyes. Can someone help?
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
Original Poster
#14 Old 25th Oct 2014 at 1:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Dazzlingblue
Thanks, and sorry for asking. I don't know the difference between default and non default eyes. Can someone help?

The default ones will replace the ones that come with the game and the non-default ones won't. The non-default ones appear as new color swatches added to the already existing ones

Check out my tutorials: For TS4: Eyelashes and for TS2: Eyes and Eyes 2
-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 26th Oct 2014 at 5:50 AM
Beautiful!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 26th Oct 2014 at 10:10 PM
These are wonderful; I love them, and they look so realistic! Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 3rd Nov 2014 at 9:14 PM
I'm a big fan of your work, and this is the first issue I've encountered with one of your mods: when i add the mod, I don't get any eye colour option, the eyes are just brown, but when i disable the mod, the default eye colours come back. I downloaded the default re-placer version, and i re-downloaded it after the patch fix. Any ideas?
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
Original Poster
#18 Old 4th Nov 2014 at 12:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by WarrXIII
I'm a big fan of your work, and this is the first issue I've encountered with one of your mods: when i add the mod, I don't get any eye colour option, the eyes are just brown, but when i disable the mod, the default eye colours come back. I downloaded the default re-placer version, and i re-downloaded it after the patch fix. Any ideas?

Hmm no idea, sorry. I've never encountered that error. You could try downloading the ones for the unpatched version, they work for the patched one too but without the extra colors. Sorry about it

-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Test Subject
#19 Old 4th Nov 2014 at 9:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Vampire_aninyosaloh
Hmm no idea, sorry. I've never encountered that error. You could try downloading the ones for the unpatched version, they work for the patched one too but without the extra colors. Sorry about it

Hahahaha wow! it worked. Thanx! Now I can finally have awesome eyes!!!!
Test Subject
#20 Old 18th Nov 2014 at 7:24 AM Last edited by EvilDeadAsh : 18th Nov 2014 at 2:59 PM.
Great work, really nice eyes. I'm having an odd problem, though. About 50% of the time the eye textures randomly get strange. Like they aren't loaded all the way or like they are being displayed over an offset blurry version of the old eyes. I disabled the two eye mods I use, they are...

Inviting_Eyes_DEFAULT_Ghost_Patch_18_Colors_by_Vampire_aninyosaloh
Natural_Eyes_NON_DEFAULT_by_Vampire_aninyosaloh

Anyway, not sure if using both is the problem but after i disabled them the eyes don't get goofy. I know this might be hard to answer but if you can help i'd appreciate it. Your eyes are too good to have disabled and not used. Thanks.

Edit: I tried them again and i noticed that the eyes are definitely double-displaying. I can see the old eyes "behind" the new ones. I also noticed the eyes glitch when my sim's mood changes. It's really strange. BTW, the only way i noticed it in the first place was when i was looking at my characters mood because the eyes glitch in that too.
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
Original Poster
#21 Old 18th Nov 2014 at 8:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by EvilDeadAsh
Great work, really nice eyes. I'm having an odd problem, though. About 50% of the time the eye textures randomly get strange. Like they aren't loaded all the way or like they are being displayed over an offset blurry version of the old eyes. I disabled the two eye mods I use, they are...

Inviting_Eyes_DEFAULT_Ghost_Patch_18_Colors_by_Vampire_aninyosaloh
Natural_Eyes_NON_DEFAULT_by_Vampire_aninyosaloh

Anyway, not sure if using both is the problem but after i disabled them the eyes don't get goofy. I know this might be hard to answer but if you can help i'd appreciate it. Your eyes are too good to have disabled and not used. Thanks.

Edit: I tried them again and i noticed that the eyes are definitely double-displaying. I can see the old eyes "behind" the new ones. I also noticed the eyes glitch when my sim's mood changes. It's really strange. BTW, the only way i noticed it in the first place was when i was looking at my characters mood because the eyes glitch in that too.

Hmm that's definitely odd. I have no idea of what could be causing it, they work fine in my game, sorry

-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Test Subject
#22 Old 18th Nov 2014 at 11:01 PM Last edited by EvilDeadAsh : 26th Nov 2014 at 11:06 AM.
Edit: I believe i finally figured it all out and want to make a clarification as to not spread disinformation....

I finally figured out that your mods are working fine. The weirdness i am experiencing is two-fold though and not related to your mod. The first source of my issues were in fact because of the size of my Sims' eyes. I like using lighter colored, smaller diameter iris' and not those oversized, anime-esque vanilla eyes. Here's where the second problem comes in. Since my sims iris' are on the smaller size the vanilla "shadowing" on the the sclera (white part of the eye) makes the eyes look strange sometimes. This is why i thought the eyes were double-displaying.

So long story short, there's nothing wrong with your mod. Sorry for making it out as such. Keep up the awesome work.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#23 Old 28th Nov 2014 at 8:33 PM
Thank you. I really appreciate the work you put into this. Can't wait to play with it.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#24 Old 29th Nov 2014 at 4:20 PM
Thank You !
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#25 Old 3rd Dec 2014 at 12:48 AM
Soooo beautiful!
Page 1 of 2