Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Hattershall Manor

by Ferguson Avenue Posted 31st Oct 2014 at 4:51 PM - Updated 24th Jan 2018 at 12:04 PM by Ferguson Avenue
Scholar
THANKS POST
#2 Old 31st Oct 2014 at 5:56 PM
I love the way you used colour to effect a mood - spooky without being ghoulish. Beautifully done.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 1st Nov 2014 at 1:08 AM
Love the house, but the back story is what sold it for me! such creativity. thank you for sharing.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#4 Old 1st Nov 2014 at 3:52 AM
I had a dream featuring a place like this, once. Only it was on the edge of a cliff and had vague Bram Stoker references instead of witchery. I think I'll have to snag this and see if I can't find a good location for it to terrify the locals with.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#5 Old 2nd Nov 2014 at 6:00 AM
Dat rear facade
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 2nd Nov 2014 at 12:55 PM
I can't find it is it in a certain town /spot
Scholar
Original Poster
#7 Old 2nd Nov 2014 at 2:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by epicredstone
I can't find it is it in a certain town /spot

What do you mean?
Can you not find the file?
Can you not find where I've pictured it?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 2nd Nov 2014 at 6:16 PM
stunning, thank you!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#9 Old 9th Nov 2014 at 2:38 PM
This is lovely. I especially adore the deep wood/ gray stone interiors. The floor plan is so logical and perfect. Stairwells always make me squee. Also, Hattershall Hall would make a wonderful dormitory for University.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 19th Nov 2014 at 1:46 AM
This is perfect for my new sim! Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 20th Nov 2014 at 5:00 PM
House quality: Outstanding!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 1st Dec 2014 at 3:53 AM
Yes yes yes yes yes!! I am so happy to see this! Been looking for a good spooky manor for months and this is perfect. Thank you!!