Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Babysitter Mod

by nnediz Posted 3rd Jan 2015 at 10:46 PM - Updated 26th Feb 2015 at 2:29 AM by nnediz : Adding additional comments

62 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 32 Feedback Posts, 29 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Instructor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 3rd Jan 2015 at 11:27 PM
Great mod :)
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#3 Old 4th Jan 2015 at 1:57 AM
This looks awesome and it was so badly needed. Thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 4th Jan 2015 at 4:10 AM
its so AWESOME thanks
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 4th Jan 2015 at 6:22 AM
Nice mod. Thanks
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 4th Jan 2015 at 3:26 PM
Like @csg5vbe3argf, I'd love to have a confirmation if this mod conflicts with other NPC mods
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 4th Jan 2015 at 3:44 PM
I've wanted a recurrent babysitter service since the game came out! Thank you for finally making that possible.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 4th Jan 2015 at 5:09 PM
Hei, Thanks!! That would be useful
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 4th Jan 2015 at 10:23 PM
Thank you, it's great!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 5th Jan 2015 at 2:27 AM
Will definitely give this a try.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 5th Jan 2015 at 4:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by csg5vbe3argf
Thanks for the mod.

You said: "If you have a mod installed that modifies Babysitting and ServiceNPCSpecifications, please do not install this mod.".

Then I can't use, "DouglasVeiga's Dancer Service", "Housekeeper Service - v1.2 (9th Dec 2014)", "Chef Service - v1.7 (4th May 2014)", "Gardener Service - v2.3 (4th May 2014)" with your mod?

Thank you for pointing this out to me. I have added 2 additional files where it does not edit the ServiceNPCSpecifications file. If you have any problems, please let me know.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 5th Jan 2015 at 4:57 AM
Quote: Originally posted by soundtracks
Like @csg5vbe3argf, I'd love to have a confirmation if this mod conflicts with other NPC mods

I have added 2 additional files you can download that does not conflict with the ServiceNPCSpecifications. If you have any concerns, please let me know.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#13 Old 5th Jan 2015 at 10:15 AM
Thanks!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#14 Old 5th Jan 2015 at 3:22 PM
Finally, a babysitter who will actually look after the kids instead of playing in the sprinkler! It should be an adult looking after the children, since during the day, the teens should be in school!
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 6th Jan 2015 at 8:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by nnediz
I have added 2 additional files you can download that does not conflict with the ServiceNPCSpecifications. If you have any concerns, please let me know.

thank you very much!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#16 Old 7th Jan 2015 at 1:22 AM
Quote: Originally posted by csg5vbe3argf
Cool~~~
Thanks for doing it.
Now everyone can fully use of your mod.

No problem!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#17 Old 7th Jan 2015 at 1:22 AM
Quote: Originally posted by soundtracks
thank you very much!

No problem!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 9th Jan 2015 at 9:22 PM
Hi, thanks for this mod. It has been needed. You say above that you have added files that do not conflict with other NPC mods. Which ones are they or did you just replace your old ones?
While i am here, I am having a problem where a new babysiter arrives immediately after the previous one leaves or is dismissed. I have had babysitters sitting all alone in the house while my Sims are at work and school. I end up canceling the service via the phone.
Have any uther users experienced or reported this issue or am I the only one having this happen?
THANKS POST
#19 Old 10th Jan 2015 at 9:09 PM
This is what I needed! :) Thank you!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#20 Old 11th Jan 2015 at 7:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Desdemona Emrys
Hi, thanks for this mod. It has been needed. You say above that you have added files that do not conflict with other NPC mods. Which ones are they or did you just replace your old ones?
While i am here, I am having a problem where a new babysiter arrives immediately after the previous one leaves or is dismissed. I have had babysitters sitting all alone in the house while my Sims are at work and school. I end up canceling the service via the phone.
Have any uther users experienced or reported this issue or am I the only one having this happen?

No problem! If you actually took the time to read the description, it says Flavor 2 does not conflict with other NPC mods. And for Flavor 2, you can either download the $50 or $75 version. A new babysitter arrives immediately after the previous one because I have increased the time the babysitter stays at home.

Also, you are the only one who has reported this issue so far, but I also had this problem as well when I was testing the mod in the game. What I did before hand was I took out the mod and entered my game and cancelled the babysitting service. Then I placed my mod back into my Mods folder and began to play the game again and had no issues after that.

Please next time read the description before asking any questions that have not been said in the post.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 12th Jan 2015 at 12:31 PM
I am using about 70 mods (or more) and there is no conflict with this mod. Everything works as a charm. Thumbs Up for your hard work!
P.S. Babysitters are teens, girl by day and guy by night xD
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 12th Jan 2015 at 9:23 PM
Thanks, great mod
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#23 Old 17th Jan 2015 at 4:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by dominatorex
I am using about 70 mods (or more) and there is no conflict with this mod. Everything works as a charm. Thumbs Up for your hard work!
P.S. Babysitters are teens, girl by day and guy by night xD

I did not know that. Thanks for letting me know!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 19th Jan 2015 at 1:33 AM
this download is so awesome! can u please help download this mod please!!!(:
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 19th Jan 2015 at 7:16 PM
I got this mod the other day and noticed a problem...my sim went into labor and had to leave the kids at home to go to the hospital, so I called the babysitter at the prompt. The baby sitter(s) will not leave. If I fire one, a new one shows up to take their place. Same if I dismiss them. Am I doing something wrong here?

They should use The Sims 2 in psychology....it could work wonders.
Page 1 of 3