Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Evolve All Plants v7c

by scumbumbo Posted 12th Jan 2015 at 5:55 AM - Updated 22nd Jun 2018 at 7:16 PM by scumbumbo : Update to v7c for June 19 game patch

306 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 157 Feedback Posts, 148 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 13
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 12th Jan 2015 at 11:16 AM
Thank you a thousand times over! I have been wishing for this exact mod. It will make gardening SO much easier.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 12th Jan 2015 at 11:34 AM
Oh thank you! I was annoyed at having to click on each plant to evolve it. Only if you could add fertilizing into the mix...
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 12th Jan 2015 at 12:52 PM
I'm too lazy to resist these convenient mods.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#5 Old 12th Jan 2015 at 12:53 PM
I've only got one thing to say: I love you for making this.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 12th Jan 2015 at 2:00 PM
THANK YOU, YOU GOD/GODDESS
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#7 Old 12th Jan 2015 at 2:15 PM
Very nice!! Thank-you!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#8 Old 12th Jan 2015 at 2:22 PM
thanks you
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#9 Old 12th Jan 2015 at 2:48 PM
This is great, thank you! It's been SO annoying to have to zoom in to find the sparkly ones and click on every plant individually.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 12th Jan 2015 at 2:51 PM
Thanks for this! But in one Aspiration, you have to "Evolve 5 plants" My Sim always evolve all his (7) plants, and it just counts as one. Would be really great if you fix that :)

(Sry for my english, it's not my native language, i'm from germany^^)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 12th Jan 2015 at 3:16 PM
Thanks for a much needed mod!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#12 Old 12th Jan 2015 at 3:21 PM
You know what would be really nice? Buying all seeds.... But I need this too!
Deceased
Original Poster
#13 Old 12th Jan 2015 at 3:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Strawberry Cheesecake
Thanks for this! But in one Aspiration, you have to "Evolve 5 plants" My Sim always evolve all his (7) plants, and it just counts as one. Would be really great if you fix that

(Sry for my english, it's not my native language, i'm from germany^^)

Thanks for noticing this, I have fixed this in version 1.1 of the mod. I've also made a small "patch" available to fix the issue without having to download a whole new copy.

Oh, and your English was fine, better than that of many who claim English as their native language! :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 12th Jan 2015 at 3:49 PM
Thanks you
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#15 Old 12th Jan 2015 at 6:37 PM
Ah, good mod.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#16 Old 12th Jan 2015 at 6:47 PM
There is not enough thank you for this mod but just to let you know, I am thoroughly pleased and appreciate your work. Amazing!
Instructor
#17 Old 12th Jan 2015 at 7:02 PM
Awesome mod Tyvm for uploading it

You only live once make the most of it..:)
Scholar
THANKS POST
#18 Old 12th Jan 2015 at 7:08 PM
I want to thank you too for this great mod (I installed the version including "faster gardening"). But after installing it, my sims couldn't cook anymore. They could bake something with the baking machine, but they couldn't prepare any meal by using fridge or stove. After removing the mod and installing "faster gardening" only, everything worked smooth.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 12th Jan 2015 at 11:19 PM
first off thanks for the mod, the cooking issue can be fixed by removing the following ((deleting)) from my documents/ea/sims 4 localthumbcache.package and the contents of the cache folder.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 13th Jan 2015 at 12:58 AM
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!!! Now I don't have click on all the plants that need to be evolved.
Deceased
Original Poster
#21 Old 13th Jan 2015 at 3:10 AM
Quote: Originally posted by BrittaMA
I want to thank you too for this great mod (I installed the version including "faster gardening"). But after installing it, my sims couldn't cook anymore. They could bake something with the baking machine, but they couldn't prepare any meal by using fridge or stove. After removing the mod and installing "faster gardening" only, everything worked smooth.

wkndplaya suggests clearing your game cache data to solve this issue. The mod doesn't change anything to deal with cooking, so this sounds like a good possibility for a fix for your issue. I'm having no problems and use the faster gardening version, with many other mods, as well. Let me know if this helps.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#22 Old 13th Jan 2015 at 5:16 AM
Thank you so much for your advice, wkndplaya and scumbumbo!! It really helped to clear the cache and now everything is working perfect! I'm really happy everything is fine now. You absolutely made my day :-))
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 13th Jan 2015 at 6:20 AM
Wow, this is great! Thank you!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#24 Old 13th Jan 2015 at 11:30 AM
Thank you. So, the third mod variant (with aspiration) it's separate from the second (with faster gadening) ? Or I need both? (sorry for English)
Deceased
Original Poster
#25 Old 13th Jan 2015 at 3:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by catalina_45
Thank you. So, the third mod variant (with aspiration) it's separate from the second (with faster gadening) ? Or I need both? (sorry for English)

Sorry for the confusion. The aspiration file is just a patch to the original version of the mod which caused a game error.

If you are downloading now just get one of the version 1.1 files - you do not need the patch.
Page 1 of 13