Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Glamour Life Door, Arch and Windows Recoloured

by Michelle Posted 17th Jan 2015 at 8:54 AM

14 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 12 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 17th Jan 2015 at 9:16 AM
again love it
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 17th Jan 2015 at 11:31 AM
Sorry for my bad english but I really love those things you're doing and I'd like to tell you **
(I'm italian :D )
Keep doing! I can now use those items **
Theorist
THANKS POST
#4 Old 17th Jan 2015 at 1:17 PM
Ooh, I have some build add-ons for this set, but not enough recolors. I'll definitely use it more now. Thanks, Michelle!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 19th Jan 2015 at 2:25 AM
Hello, Michelle. I just love all of your recolors of the original Maxis items! Recently, I have been having a problem with the downloads, though. I am playing on my laptop with the downloaded version of the game from EA/Maxis; never had this problem on my PC. Any thoughts? Thank you.
Theorist
Original Poster
#6 Old 19th Jan 2015 at 8:45 AM
@ tbucknor: Sorry, I can't help with that, however there could be information to help you in the thread HERE or you could check the threads HERE if you don't find anything you could open a new thread.

Whenever you see a "Say Thanks" button show the creator you appreciate their work...click on it.
You can also find more of my work at Leefish and Plumb Bob Keep
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 20th Feb 2015 at 11:35 PM
Hey Michelle ty for these. They are really nice. Your recolors are amazing as always. I was wondering if you could recolor a few doors and windows I use all the time? I have found them done by others but they are just not that good and I know you would make them perfect.

I know they are part of an expansion I just can't remember which one.
Doors: Abiding Elegance door, The Mullionaire door and the Tallish Transom door. (not the handle & lock part).
Windows: The Safe-TArch Window and the Balhooven Maroo Window.
Theorist
Original Poster
#8 Old 21st Feb 2015 at 3:53 AM
@ Skpamd, the OFB Doors & Windows. I know I did them in AL wood colours once, but don't remember uploading them and as far as I can remember the handle is not recolourable. As soon as my chocolate high and headache wears off I'll take a look and see if I can find them, if not I'll redo them for you.

Whenever you see a "Say Thanks" button show the creator you appreciate their work...click on it.
You can also find more of my work at Leefish and Plumb Bob Keep
Scholar
THANKS POST
#9 Old 9th May 2015 at 2:13 PM
I just can say: thank you!
I'm so in love with all your recolors <3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 9th Jun 2015 at 7:48 PM
job so good
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 3rd Aug 2016 at 10:46 AM
Thank you :)
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#12 Old 20th Sep 2016 at 9:02 PM
Me: This is the perfect window for a building I'm creating but I don't have the color that would best match it. Who would be the most likely to do all sorts of great recolors .... Oh, I know just the person!

Thank you for all your wonderful recolors.

The longer window is perfect for a 3/4-height aquarium I made, but I needed a particular color. Guess where I found it? Thanks you!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#13 Old 13th Nov 2016 at 8:25 PM
These could use MALM recolors as well! I won't download anything with AL recolors, only MALM and/or LACK with Purple and Turquoise!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#14 Old 10th Dec 2016 at 8:53 PM
Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 9th Feb 2017 at 10:20 PM
Thanks for these! (Is there a way to recolor the door handle so it stands out? Or is it all one piece? Thanks! :)