Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

SW Fish and Produce Packing Stations in AL Wood Colours.

by Michelle Posted 29th Jan 2015 at 7:09 AM - Updated 12th Mar 2019 at 2:47 AM by Michelle : Remove useless links to Paladin's Place

17 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 12 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Scholar
THANKS POST
#2 Old 29th Jan 2015 at 11:03 AM
I downloaded your rustic recolours of this at PBK, but I can use these for my non-medieval games :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 30th Jan 2015 at 1:14 AM
Wow you're so fast! Thank you very much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 30th Jan 2015 at 12:44 PM
Thank you! These recolors were very much needed
Instructor
THANKS POST
#5 Old 1st Feb 2015 at 11:14 AM
Wonderful! The packing stations are a great invention, and these colors look great. Thank you!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#6 Old 7th Feb 2015 at 12:26 PM
Thank you so much. This object is on all of my lots and I've often wished for recolors - AL wood perfect!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 17th May 2015 at 11:05 AM
Site is dead where can i find instructions
Theorist
Original Poster
#8 Old 17th May 2015 at 12:42 PM
@ Iavasechui: The site isn't dead hun, they just changed their URL to http://www.paladins-place.org/main.htm, I will change the links straight away. Thank you for letting me know. ♥

Whenever you see a "Say Thanks" button show the creator you appreciate their work...click on it.
You can also find more of my work at Leefish and Plumb Bob Keep
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 17th May 2015 at 7:51 PM
thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 9th Jun 2015 at 6:23 PM
good
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 28th Jul 2015 at 3:12 PM
I wish someone would make these for the sims 4. I used to love this packing station. Thank you.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#12 Old 22nd Feb 2019 at 2:57 AM
The original meshes are not even on the Wayback Machine version of the website. I don't see it. So it's good you have the original meshes. Thank you.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#13 Old 7th Mar 2019 at 11:27 AM
The Paladin's Place is dead. Could you please tell how do I install the mesh?
Theorist
Original Poster
#14 Old 12th Mar 2019 at 2:49 AM
@Ignissimo - I have never actually used them, as far as I know they just go in your downloads folder like other custom content.

Whenever you see a "Say Thanks" button show the creator you appreciate their work...click on it.
You can also find more of my work at Leefish and Plumb Bob Keep
Field Researcher
#15 Old 14th Mar 2019 at 1:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Michelle
@Ignissimo - I have never actually used them, as far as I know they just go in your downloads folder like other custom content.

Thanks, I will try that
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 16th Mar 2022 at 2:00 PM
Try this site https://web.archive.org/web/2014060...imwardrobe.com/. I think the originally posted site is also now defunct .I click on the link and see anything but Sim Wardrobe
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#17 Old 6th May 2022 at 10:24 PM
I was able to download the file from this waybackmachine link: https://web.archive.org/web/2014060...imwardrobe.com/

The Produce Packing Station is under Sims 2 -> Objects -> Business Facilitators
Test Subject
#18 Old 19th Jan 2024 at 7:02 AM
The instructions for use are in the readmes contained in the downloads from simfileshare. Hope that helps.
I used these many (many!) years ago. Basically, pack 6 fish or produce in crates. Sell crates at OFB business. Sim takes them home, unpacks them and cooks.