Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

All Fish Available at Fishing Spots (1.19)

by Shimrod101 Posted 9th Feb 2015 at 9:37 PM - Updated 5th Jun 2016 at 9:55 AM by Shimrod101 : Update for 1.19 patch

70 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 31 Feedback Posts, 38 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 9th Feb 2015 at 10:14 PM
thank you
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 9th Feb 2015 at 10:47 PM
thank you!
Field Researcher
#4 Old 9th Feb 2015 at 10:51 PM
Thank you so much! Does this include the new 5 Outdoor Retreat fish that you can only find there?
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#5 Old 9th Feb 2015 at 10:56 PM
No, the Outdoor Retreat fish aren't included; I was concerned it wouldn't work correctly for players with only Basegame. I'll be making an OR version of this shortly which will have the OR fish.

MedievalMods and Sims3mods: Dive Cave Reset Fix, Resort Revamp, Industrial Oven Revamp, Will O' Wisp fix, UI Sounds Disabled, No Cars, Gnome Family Planner, Townies Out on the Town, No Martial Arts Clothes, Fast Skilling, etc. http://simsasylum.com/tfm/
Instructor
#6 Old 9th Feb 2015 at 11:17 PM
This mod is awesome

You only live once make the most of it..:)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#7 Old 10th Feb 2015 at 12:00 AM
Wunderbar!!
Field Researcher
#8 Old 10th Feb 2015 at 4:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Shimrod101
No, the Outdoor Retreat fish aren't included; I was concerned it wouldn't work correctly for players with only Basegame. I'll be making an OR version of this shortly which will have the OR fish.

Ok. Thanks so much Shimrod. You're awesome!
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 10th Feb 2015 at 6:28 AM
Do you feel it's a little cheaty or is it intentional?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 10th Feb 2015 at 6:41 AM
Cool, now just need the seed packages to randomly give me all plants to plant..lol
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 10th Feb 2015 at 7:07 AM
Another would be the fish was excellent quality
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#12 Old 10th Feb 2015 at 1:17 PM
thanks you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 10th Feb 2015 at 5:39 PM
This is such a great mod! Thanks so much. I will definitely download your OR mod once finished as well =)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#14 Old 11th Feb 2015 at 2:12 AM
Does this include fishing lakes found in debug mod.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 11th Feb 2015 at 5:21 AM
Many thanks.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#16 Old 11th Feb 2015 at 7:07 AM
Thanks !!!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#17 Old 11th Feb 2015 at 8:52 PM
This is wonderful. Thank you! Would you consider making a version that doesn't change the two special fishing spots? I love the basic idea, but would like to keep the variety at the special spots. Either way, thank you for making this and your many other mods. You have greatly improved the game for me.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 11th Feb 2015 at 9:13 PM
Thank you. I get tired of my sims constantly throwing stuff back and not catching much fish.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#19 Old 12th Feb 2015 at 3:47 AM
Quote: Originally posted by zenda772
Does this include fishing lakes found in debug mod.

It appears to me that the ponds in the debug mode are the same ponds which have been used in Sylvan Glade and the large parks, so they will be affected in the same fashion by my mod. From the name on them I couldn't tell which one is which though.

MedievalMods and Sims3mods: Dive Cave Reset Fix, Resort Revamp, Industrial Oven Revamp, Will O' Wisp fix, UI Sounds Disabled, No Cars, Gnome Family Planner, Townies Out on the Town, No Martial Arts Clothes, Fast Skilling, etc. http://simsasylum.com/tfm/
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#20 Old 12th Feb 2015 at 10:10 PM
Been grabbing your mods for a long time. Always great stuff. Thank you!
Test Subject
#21 Old 13th Feb 2015 at 12:29 AM
I seem to be having an issue with my fridge now. none of my family can get any food out of it, except for a quick meal, and then they stand wherever they are and do the motion like they are in front of the fridge. I look at the fridge and the door opens and then closes with the actions, but no one actually goes to it. When I tell them to cook, I lose my money, but the action never even goes into the cue...is this just me?
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 13th Feb 2015 at 12:38 AM
Quote: Originally posted by 1SillyFawn
I seem to be having an issue with my fridge now. none of my family can get any food out of it, except for a quick meal, and then they stand wherever they are and do the motion like they are in front of the fridge. I look at the fridge and the door opens and then closes with the actions, but no one actually goes to it. When I tell them to cook, I lose my money, but the action never even goes into the cue...is this just me?

This is a bug that I have also experienced. As far as I can tell from the various things I have read, it is not connected to a particular mod. I recommend repairing your game (going into Origin, right clicking on your game, and selecting "Repair Game") This is not a permanent fix, but it helped me when I had that problem. (Sorry. I know this whole line of discussion is probably off-topic. I just wanted to offer my assistance!)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 13th Feb 2015 at 1:41 PM
rockin !
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#24 Old 13th Feb 2015 at 1:48 PM
There is a mod here now which has the OR fish added in.

Field Researcher
#25 Old 14th Feb 2015 at 12:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Shimrod101
There is a mod here now which has the OR fish added in.

Thanks so much Shimrod!
Page 1 of 3