Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Feb 2015 at 11:01 PM
Default 2 Sisters, 1 Husband
DESCRIPTION
Two sisters who love the same man. You can choose your background yourself. Whatever the reason for your fight over the man, you’ll need to be able to not let the other sister know by any means do your business when the other sister is gone. It won’t be easy, but you’ll experience The Sims 4 from a very different point of view and may find yourself in some surprising and weird situations along the way.

GOAL
To have as many kids as possible with the man with both sisters without either one one knowing that he is father until they all die.
You fail the challenge IF the man dies or a sister dies or a child.

SETUP-
Create 3 young adult sims (2 girls, 1 guy). You may choose their aspiration if you want to, but I recommend picking them on a topic that has nothing to do with love. You may choose your style and make it suit your background.
-The traits for one sister are outgoing,cheerful, and romantic. The other sister's traits are the same. The man's traits are hahaha the same thing.
-Buy an empty lot and make your house or use the gallery for a house or just choose an existing house.
-Use the remaining money.
-Start playing and have fun!

RULES AND INSTRUCTIONS
-1 sister has to get married or already be married to the man.
-You may get a job if wanted to help make money.
-Collecting, fishing, gardening, digging for treasure, rummaging in trash cans, asking for loans, writing books, painting, playing an instrument etc. are permitted and can be used for making money. Use your imagination!
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 19th Feb 2015 at 2:08 PM Last edited by booklover18 : 19th Feb 2015 at 2:19 PM.
i really like this idea and i never do challenges so i might record it so this one will be my first but i have a question do they all have to have the last name and can use a cheat code to get money
Field Researcher
#3 Old 19th Feb 2015 at 2:22 PM
If you create them all together, they have the same name.
Would be the easiest, I think.
Just imagine that the man/ husband took his wife's name after the marriage.

I'll give this challenge a try as well, seems interesting!
Test Subject
#4 Old 19th Feb 2015 at 3:55 PM
r u allowed to use cheats
Field Researcher
#5 Old 19th Feb 2015 at 5:55 PM
Do whatever pleases you.
I can't read anything like "cheats are forbidden".
Test Subject
#6 Old 21st Feb 2015 at 8:11 AM
what about two husbands one wife? let's make it interesting
Field Researcher
#7 Old 21st Feb 2015 at 11:09 AM
Good idea!
But poor woman having one baby after another...
Test Subject
#8 Old 13th Sep 2016 at 1:07 AM
Yet another challenge to slot into my playtime somewhere.
Test Subject
#9 Old 19th Sep 2016 at 6:22 PM
I love this! XD I have never seen one like this, but does one have to be the spouse or can they be both spouses (Well to a point :/ I know they can have boyfriends 3 or 4 or more at a time.)????? I want to try this. I copy an paste the rules into a note pad on my pc :/ my internet is kinda crappy, I might even try a lp on it once I get into a new home.