Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Willow Creek's P.D.

by Mykuska Posted 27th Apr 2015 at 8:56 AM - Updated 28th Apr 2015 at 2:05 AM by Mykuska

50 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 32 Feedback Posts, 17 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 27th Apr 2015 at 9:58 AM
looks great, i will check it out. thx
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 27th Apr 2015 at 10:24 AM
The original P.D was so dark. Love this one great work!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#4 Old 27th Apr 2015 at 12:08 PM
lovely Police station! Thank you! Im gonna try it.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 27th Apr 2015 at 2:31 PM
Cool . I have some downloaders .
Don't panic if your prisoners didn't cooperate. I tested it with my new policeman and old policeman-lvl 5 career (also my sister tested it). If you pass first day in the work after change the lot everything will reset and you can work normal. But one BUG appears (this bug i have also on default lot) when you start to question suspicious sometimes you go on another room. Don't worry yours sims will go on right place where suspicious person go ( if you want you can delete one Interrogation room and you will have no more annoying BUG).

Variety is the spice of life.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 27th Apr 2015 at 6:16 PM
Thanks
Test Subject
#7 Old 27th Apr 2015 at 9:47 PM
I tried using it but my game just crashed when I tried placing it.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 27th Apr 2015 at 11:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by spongejimmy3d
I tried using it but my game just crashed when I tried placing it.

Can you describe how you install it and put it? Maybe i can help.

Test Subject
#9 Old 28th Apr 2015 at 1:23 AM
I just followed all the instructions. But the game seems to crash anytime I try replacing a lot unless I'm on the world map. Like not just for the police station. If I go to any lot and try to place any lot from the gallery through build mode, the game just crashes.
Test Subject
#10 Old 28th Apr 2015 at 1:34 AM
does this need the new EP?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 28th Apr 2015 at 1:49 AM Last edited by Mykuska : 28th Apr 2015 at 2:14 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by HarliSims
does this need the new EP?

Yes, it is a work place for your policeman. Almost everything is from Get to work.

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 28th Apr 2015 at 2:02 AM
I just followed all the instructions. But the game seems to crash anytime I try replacing a lot unless I'm on the world map. Like not just for the police station. If I go to any lot and try to place any lot from the gallery through build mode, the game just crashes.

Hmm, try use window mode when you want use gallery and also use offline mode in origin. If it doesn't help this problem is for EA support .

For me i have this issue only once when i start played. I did what i wrote and then re-save game and everything works fine.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 28th Apr 2015 at 4:00 AM
Thank You
Test Subject
#14 Old 28th Apr 2015 at 7:15 AM
Thanks!!
Field Researcher
#15 Old 28th Apr 2015 at 7:34 AM
Trying to set this up... I've placed the lot, but how do I set it as the police station? It's reverting to a residential lot.

I am not bigoted for race, gender, sexual orientation, nationality, or age... I do, however, have a big problem with stupidity, and stupidity knows no boundaries.
Test Subject
#16 Old 28th Apr 2015 at 9:10 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Mykuska
use window mode when you want use gallery and also use offline mode in origin

That's what my game is already set to.
Test Subject
#17 Old 28th Apr 2015 at 12:20 PM
Default Thank you!
Very Cool lot, much better than the original! Thanks!
But how did you get the objects from the workplace? I've searched everywhere and didn't find them (like the ID thing, or the hospital objects etc...)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 28th Apr 2015 at 1:31 PM
wonderful thank you so much i will install it right now
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 28th Apr 2015 at 1:33 PM
Very Nice build, I love it.
Test Subject
#20 Old 28th Apr 2015 at 5:00 PM
Loved it! Thanks.
But I can't use the the Fingerprint machine, my sims keep saying they can't get to it, I don't know why. Help me, please?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#21 Old 28th Apr 2015 at 6:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LE102071
Trying to set this up... I've placed the lot, but how do I set it as the police station? It's reverting to a residential lot.

So again on my post is write this :

How to place a lot:
Go to work with your Policeman Sim, press the keys: CTRL+SHIFT+C.
In the appearing white line at the top (console line) type: bb.enablefreebuild ( also recommend bb.moveobjects on before put a lot ) and press ENTER.
Then you can enter build mode and place the lot from your gallery (don't forget to check "include custom content" button in gallery).

You must place it on default police station lot (this is different lot, some kind of invisible).

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#22 Old 28th Apr 2015 at 6:01 PM Last edited by Mykuska : 28th Apr 2015 at 6:22 PM.
That's what my game is already set to.

So you must try EA support. Can't help you with this .

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#23 Old 28th Apr 2015 at 6:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Shinzo
Very Cool lot, much better than the original! Thanks!
But how did you get the objects from the workplace? I've searched everywhere and didn't find them (like the ID thing, or the hospital objects etc...)

I use a lot of cheats:

bb.enablefreebuild - let you built on work place lots
bb.moveobjects on - i think everyone know what this do
bb.showhiddenobjects - this will show you everything in game (also invisible cool lighting :D), collection items, work items ... EVERYTHING

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#24 Old 28th Apr 2015 at 6:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by hmontana96
Loved it! Thanks.
But I can't use the the Fingerprint machine, my sims keep saying they can't get to it, I don't know why. Help me, please?

Thi is very very bad annoying bug what i have sometimes too. It is because your prisoners aren't really on prison ... this will happen when you for example change work place lot for another one.
Or just change something on this lot (for example door, tree :D). Police station is more buggy than hospital .

For me help this:

Just past day in work and on another day prisoners will reset and will be in prison.
If it doesn't help you, you can still put them out from prison and give back into prison (each one). And again past day in work.
Also important thing is that you can only do one thing with one prisoner on one day. So you can't take fingerprints and photo from one prisoner on one day (this is how is game set don't know why).

Hope this will help you. I tested it with my PC, sister's PC and my friend's PC.

Field Researcher
#25 Old 28th Apr 2015 at 6:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Mykuska
So again on my post is write this :

How to place a lot:
Go to work with your Policeman Sim, press the keys: CTRL+SHIFT+C.
In the appearing white line at the top (console line) type: bb.enablefreebuild ( also recommend bb.moveobjects on before put a lot ) and press ENTER.
Then you can enter build mode and place the lot from your gallery (don't forget to check "include custom content" button in gallery).

You must place it on default police station lot (this is different lot, some kind of invisible).

OH! This is what I was doing wrong.. I thought I'd be able to place it in Willow Creek.. Thanks for the clarification.

I am not bigoted for race, gender, sexual orientation, nationality, or age... I do, however, have a big problem with stupidity, and stupidity knows no boundaries.
Page 1 of 3