Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Lone Star

by triciamanly Posted 4th Jun 2015 at 5:46 PM - Updated 6th Jun 2015 at 5:07 AM by triciamanly : add no cc version

20 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 14 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#2 Old 4th Jun 2015 at 6:58 PM
Oooo! Nice one
I'll just be in the pool...
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 4th Jun 2015 at 7:40 PM
Once again I'm blown away by your simple, but stunning, landscaping! This is a beautiful house and I can't wait to download it and have a nosy around!

Sim Fans UK - Free downloads, tutorials, game help and chat!

I'm selling my vBulletin 4 suite - please contact me if you are interested in buying it.
Test Subject
#4 Old 5th Jun 2015 at 2:54 AM
Nice house! Could you upload a 'no cc' version of it?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 5th Jun 2015 at 4:02 AM
As always, love this home!
Needs Coffee
retired moderator THANKS POST
#6 Old 5th Jun 2015 at 10:45 AM
Gorgeous lot Anne! Love the pool area and the garden.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 5th Jun 2015 at 10:52 AM
une pure beauté!!! magnifique
Instructor
THANKS POST
#8 Old 5th Jun 2015 at 3:37 PM
Thank you for a beautiful home!
Alchemist
Original Poster
#9 Old 5th Jun 2015 at 3:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Lionqueen90
Nice house! Could you upload a 'no cc' version of it?

Yes, I will try. Thanks for a new project!

[I]Pet loving children will love my new book, "My Talking Dachshund", available at Amazon.com[/I
]
Alchemist
Original Poster
#10 Old 5th Jun 2015 at 3:53 PM
Thank you so much fellow simmers for your kind comments!

[I]Pet loving children will love my new book, "My Talking Dachshund", available at Amazon.com[/I
]
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#11 Old 5th Jun 2015 at 6:58 PM
Those flowerbeds are fantastic! I'm absolutely going to have to steal, er, copy, er, BORROW (yeah, we'll go with borrow) that idea!
Alchemist
Original Poster
#12 Old 6th Jun 2015 at 4:34 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Zarathustra
Those flowerbeds are fantastic! I'm absolutely going to have to steal, er, copy, er, BORROW (yeah, we'll go with borrow) that idea!

I'm so thrilled that you like the flowerbeds. I like different heights for the plants so I dig holes with the terrain tool, use snapobjectstogrid false and move_objects on and make the screen give a vertical view, then I place a plant in the hole and rotate several more plants to fill. That's it. I'm sure it's been done and done, so you won't be stealing! Thanks so much for the comment.

]
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#13 Old 6th Jun 2015 at 8:52 AM
looks great !!!
Needs Coffee
retired moderator THANKS POST
#14 Old 7th Jun 2015 at 7:32 AM
So that's how you do it! The plants in the holes. I thought you were using some form of OMPS. Clever, I'll have to.. ah borrow that idea as well- if you don't mind?
Alchemist
Original Poster
#15 Old 7th Jun 2015 at 9:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77
So that's how you do it! The plants in the holes. I thought you were using some form of OMPS. Clever, I'll have to.. ah borrow that idea as well- if you don't mind?

aw, thanks for asking but you dont need to. the plant in the hole landscaping is available to us all!

]
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 11th Jun 2015 at 1:44 AM
Oh My Gosh, Anne! This is totally off the chain... I Love this one. When I come from vacation, I'll load this one for sure. I can't right now as I haven't played my game since November 2014, so I need to reacquaint myself with the game and get my brain in that frame of mind. As always, I enjoy and look forward to all of your beautiful creations! Thanks for sharing...
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 13th Jun 2015 at 10:22 PM
Cool!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 13th Jun 2015 at 10:22 PM
Cool!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 19th Sep 2015 at 12:09 AM
Out of all of your houses, this is my favorite! Thank you so much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 4th Mar 2016 at 2:46 AM
thank you
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#21 Old 13th May 2017 at 9:21 PM
Thank you