Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Steadyfast Stairs and Longhorn Balustrade Recolours

by Michelle Posted 22nd Jun 2015 at 1:17 PM - Updated 23rd Jun 2015 at 12:13 AM by Michelle : add another link

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 22nd Jun 2015 at 3:29 PM
Awesome! Any chance you'll be doing any the open-underneath wooden staircases?
Instructor
THANKS POST
#3 Old 22nd Jun 2015 at 6:51 PM
My downloads folder is groaning beneath the weight, however I thank you . ;-)
Theorist
Original Poster
#4 Old 23rd Jun 2015 at 12:04 AM
@ sofiaaasman, have you seen the stairs HERE, they are actually slaved to this MESH so they use the same recolours. If you have a different set of stairs in mind let me know and I'll take a look at them for you.

Whenever you see a "Say Thanks" button show the creator you appreciate their work...click on it.
You can also find more of my work at Leefish and Plumb Bob Keep
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 4th Jul 2015 at 11:33 AM
thank you
Scholar
THANKS POST
#6 Old 5th Jul 2015 at 9:02 AM
Thank you, Michelle
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 8th Jul 2015 at 2:38 AM
Thank you these were just the colors I was looking for .
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 3rd Aug 2016 at 3:06 PM
Thank you very much! :)
Test Subject
#9 Old 5th Jan 2017 at 10:58 AM Last edited by SomeAddict : 5th Jan 2017 at 11:05 AM. Reason: solving problem
I was very excited for this, but it seems it doesn't work in my game? I did use the design tool but then the game says it can't be used on that object.

EDIT: ok solved I got the mesh from HugeLunatic but is it normal that I need to change the colour each step?
Theorist
Original Poster
#10 Old 5th Jan 2017 at 11:18 PM
@SomeAddict - Yes, unfortunately you do have to change the colour on each step. It is the same with all the recolourable modular stairs. Numenor mentions something about it in his upload HERE and HERE, under the heading 'How to apply the recolour to the staircase'.

Whenever you see a "Say Thanks" button show the creator you appreciate their work...click on it.
You can also find more of my work at Leefish and Plumb Bob Keep
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#11 Old 21st Mar 2017 at 5:28 PM
Thank you